About this listing
Welcome to the FEDERAL STREET REFUGIO vacation rental: Bend, Oregon's urban base to adventure. The house is pet-friendly and ready for guests!
Sleeping 2-5 and featuring a great location on Bend's popular Westside, the vacation rental is packed with gear and amenities to help you get out and explore Central Oregon.
2 bedrooms with queen beds (linens provided and 1 convertible bed (twin size)
1 bathroom (towels, shampoo/soap, hairdryer provided)
Pet-Friendly (dog bowls and a fully-fenced backyard)
Internet-capable flat-screen TV with FREE instant streaming NetFlix
2 vintage cruiser bikes with locks and helmets
2 river rafts for a lazy Deschutes River cruise
Snowshoes and other gear to get you out and about
And much more....
Interaction with Guests
I usually do not meet guests upon check-in, but will provide arrival instructions a week prior to check-in and am always available by phone or email for any questions or concerns.
The great location is just minutes from:
Breweries, cafes, restaurants, and gear stores
Drake Park and Downtown Bend
The road to Mt. Bachelor
Les Schwab Amphitheater and the Old Mill District
2 bikes are available for guest use and the house is within walking distance to many attractions in Bend.
Other Things to Note
Please let me know ahead of time if you are planning on bringing a pet!
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4PM PST AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS 12PM PST. No early check-ins or late check outs. You must depart at the appropriate time. (If you would like an earlier check-in, please ask.)
2. This is a NON-SMOKING rental.
3. Dogs are allowed, but please be responsible. Any damage or excessive dirtiness will be docked from the deposit.
3. HOT TUB AND GEAR - You may use the hot tub, inflatable rafts, bikes, snow gear (snowboard, skis, etc), or other gear at the house of your own choosing and at your own risk.The Federal Street Refugio and Aaron Martin are not responsible for any injuries or accidents incurred and/or sustained in the use of these items.
4. PARKING - Please park no more than two (2) cars directly in front of the house. There is parking via the alley in the back of the house for overflow.
REASONS WHY YOUR DEPOSIT WOULD GET DOCKED:
- Leaving the hot tub really dirty.
- Leaving the house really dirty (including excessive amounts of dog hair!)
- Not cleaning up your pet waste (check the front yard, too!)
- Not returning both keys.
- General damages that mean we have to replace something.
As others have said, this is a great place to stay that's central to everything! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would certainly stay again.
This house was perfect for our family, outfitted with all we needed. The neighborhood was quiet but walking distance to shops and restaurants and the river. Aaron left a house manual with all the info needed for the bike lock, hot tub and local spots. Highly recommended!
Everything was wonderful! The house is super cute and right in the middle of everything best that Bend has to offer. And the house comes so well stocked with anything you could hope to need. Cannot wait to come back!
This home was perfect for our recent Girls trip. Everything was in working order and easy to use. The home was in a great location, walking distance to several bars and food carts. It was also very close to the river. We ended up floating the river twice since it was close, convenient, and fun! We walked to downtown several times, even caught a cab on the way home, this was very affordable and easy to do in Bend. The location was perfect and the house was great! I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
To speak about out host: We had an electrical issue with the breaker. I notified Aaron and he quickly responded with a message with instructions to troubleshoot the problem. Overall, we felt very comfortable in this home, we felt at home while we were here, I actually wish we were able to stay more days!
Aaron was an excellent host. Welcomed us to the Refugio when we booked and offered assistance with whatever.
Upon arriving we discovered a very complete notebook of info on Bend and the amenities offered such as bikes and rafts and wi-fi.
Killer location within walking distance of a wide array of food and beer. Aaron continued to answer the few questions we had after we arrived.
I'll be back. Ken
was an awesome stay. was a great house, right near some very cool bend locations. we enjoyed walking around and using the bikes provided to enjoy the area. thanks aaron for the hospitality and would recommend to anyone!
Such an awesome location! It's walking distance to everything! Very quiet street and nice fenced back yard made our dog feel at ease. The hot tub was also a nice addition as was the outdoor fire pit. Would definitely recommend to anyone traveling to bend!
About the Host, Aaron
I'm a local who enjoys climbing, mountain biking, and especially surfing on the beautiful Oregon coast.
My vacation rental was established in 2008 and has been a great experience in general and amazingly easy with airbnb guests.
My home is your home during your stay, but if there's a problem or a question I live only a few short blocks away.