Welcome to the FEDERAL STREET REFUGIO vacation rental: Bend, Oregon's urban base to adventure. The house is pet-friendly and ready for guests!
Sleeping 2-5 and featuring a great location on Bend's popular Westside, the vacation rental is packed with gear and amenities to help you get out and explore Central Oregon.
2 bedrooms with queen beds (linens provided and 1 convertible bed (twin size)
1 bathroom (towels, shampoo/soap, hairdryer provided)
Pet-Friendly (dog bowls and a fully-fenced backyard)
Internet-capable flat-screen TV with FREE instant streaming NetFlix
2 vintage cruiser bikes with locks and helmets
2 river rafts for a lazy Deschutes River cruise
Snowshoes and other gear to get you out and about
And much more....
Interaction with Guests
I usually do not meet guests upon check-in, but will provide arrival instructions a week prior to check-in and am always available by phone or email for any questions or concerns.
The great location is just minutes from:
Breweries, cafes, restaurants, and gear stores
Drake Park and Downtown Bend
The road to Mt. Bachelor
Les Schwab Amphitheater and the Old Mill District
2 bikes are available for guest use and the house is within walking distance to many attractions in Bend.
Other Things to Note
Please let me know ahead of time if you are planning on bringing a pet!
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4PM PST AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS 12PM PST. No early check-ins or late check outs. You must depart at the appropriate time. (If you would like an earlier check-in, please ask.)
2. This is a NON-SMOKING rental.
3. Dogs are allowed, but please be responsible. Any damage or excessive dirtiness will be docked from the deposit.
3. HOT TUB AND GEAR - You may use the hot tub, inflatable rafts, bikes, snow gear (snowboard, skis, etc), or other gear at the house of your own choosing and at your own risk.The Federal Street Refugio and Aaron Martin are not responsible for any injuries or accidents incurred and/or sustained in the use of these items.
4. PARKING - Please park no more than two (2) cars directly in front of the house. There is parking via the alley in the back of the house for overflow.
REASONS WHY YOUR DEPOSIT WOULD GET DOCKED:
- Leaving the hot tub really dirty.
- Leaving the house really dirty (including excessive amounts of dog hair!)
- Not cleaning up your pet waste (check the front yard, too!)
- Not returning both keys.
- General damages that mean we have to replace something.
The Refugio was the perfect location for our stay in Bend. We were able to do a mix of exploring the town, tasting local brews, and hiking. It was a great house that had everything we needed, and Aaron's book of recommendations made it easy to find the best food and beer in the area. We would definitely stay here again in the future!
Great place and great location. Close to everything we wanted to do in Bend, and walkable to many good spots as well. Definitely would stay again on my next trip to Bend.
Had a wonderful stay,everything was just as stated.Would love to come to Bend and stay at this property again.
Fantastic location within walking distance to so many restaurants, shops and breweries. Aaron provided an excellent guide to both his house and the town which we referenced many times. The house was cozy and comfortable for our MTB trip to Bend. The back porch was an excellent place to stage our bikes, and not worry about theft. Our two dogs loved the fenced back yard.
Second time we go to this place. We love it. It is clean and it has everything you need for a family of four. It is also very quiet and it is conveniently located, near the river, the Old Mill (website hidden) Bachelor skiing is also great and we had a lot of snow this year. We might go again next year!
Amazing location, walking distance to almost everything you could want. Easy to find, made us feel right at home and the house is stocked with everything. Yard was perfect for the dog, and hot tub was great on the cold Bend nights. Really couldn't beat this place, we will be back for sure!!
The location is amazing. So close to everything, even the Mt Bachelor shuttle. Although you don't have complete privacy in the backyard, the hot tub and fire pit and grill and covered picnic table are most excellent. The house is nicely remodeled with everything you need to keep cozy. We loved our stay and Aaron was quick to communicate. Only complaint was that some strong/smelly cleaning products were used before our arrival, but he said he'll make sure his cleaning people don't do it again. Would definitely recommend the place!
I'm a local who enjoys climbing, mountain biking, and especially surfing on the beautiful Oregon coast.
My vacation rental was established in 2008 and has been a great experience in general and amazingly easy with airbnb guests.
My home is your home during your stay, but if there's a problem or a question I live only a few short blocks away.