Welcome to the FEDERAL STREET REFUGIO vacation rental: Bend, Oregon's urban base to adventure. The house is pet-friendly and ready for guests!
Sleeping 2-5 and featuring a great location on Bend's popular Westside, the vacation rental is packed with gear and amenities to help you get out and explore Central Oregon.
2 bedrooms with queen beds (linens provided and 1 convertible bed (twin size)
1 bathroom (towels, shampoo/soap, hairdryer provided)
Pet-Friendly (dog bowls and a fully-fenced backyard)
Internet-capable flat-screen TV with FREE instant streaming NetFlix
2 vintage cruiser bikes with locks and helmets
2 river rafts for a lazy Deschutes River cruise
Snowshoes and other gear to get you out and about
And much more....
Interaction with Guests
I usually do not meet guests upon check-in, but will provide arrival instructions a week prior to check-in and am always available by phone or email for any questions or concerns.
The great location is just minutes from:
Breweries, cafes, restaurants, and gear stores
Drake Park and Downtown Bend
The road to Mt. Bachelor
Les Schwab Amphitheater and the Old Mill District
2 bikes are available for guest use and the house is within walking distance to many attractions in Bend.
Other Things to Note
Please let me know ahead of time if you are planning on bringing a pet!
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4PM PST AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS 12PM PST. No early check-ins or late check outs. You must depart at the appropriate time. (If you would like an earlier check-in, please ask.)
2. This is a NON-SMOKING rental.
3. Dogs are allowed, but please be responsible. Any damage or excessive dirtiness will be docked from the deposit.
3. HOT TUB AND GEAR - You may use the hot tub, inflatable rafts, bikes, snow gear (snowboard, skis, etc), or other gear at the house of your own choosing and at your own risk.The Federal Street Refugio and Aaron Martin are not responsible for any injuries or accidents incurred and/or sustained in the use of these items.
4. PARKING - Please park no more than two (2) cars directly in front of the house. There is parking via the alley in the back of the house for overflow.
REASONS WHY YOUR DEPOSIT WOULD GET DOCKED:
- Leaving the hot tub really dirty.
- Leaving the house really dirty (including excessive amounts of dog hair!)
- Not cleaning up your pet waste (check the front yard, too!)
- Not returning both keys.
- General damages that mean we have to replace something.
The location is amazing. So close to everything, even the Mt Bachelor shuttle. Although you don't have complete privacy in the backyard, the hot tub and fire pit and grill and covered picnic table are most excellent. The house is nicely remodeled with everything you need to keep cozy. We loved our stay and Aaron was quick to communicate. Only complaint was that some strong/smelly cleaning products were used before our arrival, but he said he'll make sure his cleaning people don't do it again. Would definitely recommend the place!
Our stay at Aaron's place was amazing! Love the house and it was in the most perfect location in Bend...just down the street from the famous 10 Barrel Brewery. The hot tub was perfect after our trip skiing up to Bachelor. I highly recommend this stay! We will definitely be back.
This was a perfect little place for a weekend get away in Bend. Very convenient to head to Bachelor then so nice to be able to walk to great places on Galveston and downtown. Also so close to to the river path for nice runs. Neighborhood is quiet.
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Nice location, good layout and use of space, attractive decor and colors. Cozy and warm with cute little gas fireplace. Clearly laid out rules and policies. Only wish there was a dishwasher.
The house was cozy and comfortable. We had all the amenities we needed to enjoy our stay. The neighborhood was a short walk away from downtown and we enjoyed the area immensely. Aaron was always prompt in responding to my questions. We spent a lovely Christmas in Bend and highly recommend you visit sometime as well! Great spot, great home, great host!
We had an amazing time! The house was very neat upon check in. Perfect location, close to downtown. Would definitely stay here again.
I'm a local who enjoys climbing, mountain biking, and especially surfing on the beautiful Oregon coast.
My vacation rental was established in 2008 and has been a great experience in general and amazingly easy with airbnb guests.
My home is your home during your stay, but if there's a problem or a question I live only a few short blocks away.