About this listing
Welcome to the FEDERAL STREET REFUGIO vacation rental: Bend, Oregon's urban base to adventure. The house is pet-friendly and ready for guests!
Sleeping 2-5 and featuring a great location on Bend's popular Westside, the vacation rental is packed with gear and amenities to help you get out and explore Central Oregon.
2 bedrooms with queen beds (linens provided and 1 convertible bed (twin size)
1 bathroom (towels, shampoo/soap, hairdryer provided)
Pet-Friendly (dog bowls and a fully-fenced backyard)
Internet-capable flat-screen TV with FREE instant streaming NetFlix
2 vintage cruiser bikes with locks and helmets
2 river rafts for a lazy Deschutes River cruise
Snowshoes and other gear to get you out and about
And much more....
The home address is:
355 NW Federal Street
Bend, OR 97701
•Parking in front of the house on Federal Street is permitted; there is room for two cars. Be considerate and be sure to park only in front of the Federal St Refugio house.
•One parking space is available off the alley in the back of the property, look for the 355 numbers on a post; do not block alley access at anytime.
Interaction with guests
I usually do not meet guests upon check-in, but will provide arrival instructions a week prior to check-in and am always available by phone or email for any questions or concerns.
Other things to note
Please let me know ahead of time if you are planning on bringing a pet!
Trash and Recycling: Guests that stay on a tuesday night are responsible for taking trash and recycling to the street. Please see additional info posted at the Refugio.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4PM PST AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS 12PM PST. No early check-ins or late check outs. You must depart at the appropriate time. (If you would like an earlier check-in, please ask.)
2. This is a NON-SMOKING rental.
3. PARKING - Please park no more than two (2) cars directly in front of the house. There is parking via the alley in the back of the house for overflow.
REASONS WHY YOUR DEPOSIT WOULD GET DOCKED:
- Leaving the house really dirty (including excessive amounts of dog hair!)
- Not cleaning up your pet waste (check the front yard, too!)
- Not returning both keys.
- General damages that mean we have to replace something.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
I'm a local who enjoys climbing, mountain biking, and especially surfing on the beautiful Oregon coast.
My vacation rental was established in 2008 and has been a great experience in general and amazingly easy with airbnb guests.
My home is your home during your stay, but if there's a problem or a question I live only a few short blocks away.