- right beside Davisville subway station
- only 3 stops away from downtown
- steps from restaurants, grocery stores, cinémas, coffee shops, dry cleaners, post office, pharmacies, shopping mall, a 5km nature/running trail, gym, ESL school, etc.
- indoor heated pool on roof
- huge rooftop terrasse open 24/7 with gorgeous 360 degree view of Toronto including the Landmark CN Tower
- futon double bed sleeps two, oversized couch sleeps one
- wireless internet
- furnished balcony with wifi
- air-conditioning in summer
- 44" flat screen TV
- piano, guitar, mike and amp for jamming!
- bicycle (with lock) for you to use!
- board games, DVDs and a mini-ibrary of English and french books for you to enjoy!
- well-lit and VERY clean!
Think of it as a private, luxury hostel; one big happy family, although I am rarely home. Seperate beds but in same one-room studio flat. You have your own keys and you do as you please. :)
We can share a glass of wine or an authentic espresso made with my awesome new espresso machine, or you can completely do your own thing. I am your host if you want/need, although again, I am normally not home from 7am to 7pm during the weekdays.
I have lived in Toronto for twenty years (and one month!) and am happy to answer questions, give advice or directions, and recommend restaurants or must-see parts of the city.
Send me a message if you have any questions. :)
Just be cool. :) A booklet with information about laundry, recycling, compost, grocery shopping and local bars and restaurants will be left for you in the apartment.
I have lived here in Toronto for twenty-four years and I love it! It's an amazing city with amazing people and lots to do. I love house music, reading, running, cycling, camping, speaking French, LEARNING STUFF, hanging out in France, weight training, writing, and preparing and sharing a good meal and red wine with friends.