About this listing
Less than a minute walk to subway, grocery store, 24-hour convenience/grocery store, coffee shops, hair salon, pharmacy, post office, restaurants, etc. Five minute walk to shopping centre and cinemas. Best view of Toronto's skyline on my 30th floor, rooftop deck open 24-hours. And more!
- right beside Davisville subway station
- only 3 stops away from downtown
- steps from restaurants, grocery stores, cinémas, coffee shops, dry cleaners, post office, pharmacies, shopping mall, a 5km nature/running trail, gym, ESL school, etc.
- indoor heated pool on roof
- huge rooftop terrasse open 24/7 with gorgeous 360 degree view of Toronto including the Landmark CN Tower
- futon double bed sleeps two, oversized couch sleeps one
- wireless internet
- furnished balcony with wifi
- air-conditioning in summer
- 44" flat screen TV
- piano, guitar, mike and amp for jamming!
- bicycle (with lock) for you to use!
- board games, DVDs and a mini-ibrary of English and french books for you to enjoy!
- well-lit and VERY clean!
Think of it as a private, luxury hostel; one big happy family, although I am rarely home. Seperate beds but in same one-room studio flat. You have your own keys and you do as you please. :)
We can share a glass of wine or an authentic espresso made with my awesome new espresso machine, or you can completely do your own thing. I am your host if you want/need, although again, I am normally not home from 7am to 7pm during the weekdays.
I have lived in Toronto for twenty years (and one month!) and am happy to answer questions, give advice or directions, and recommend restaurants or must-see parts of the city.
Send me a message if you have any questions. :)
Just be cool. :) A booklet with information about laundry, recycling, compost, grocery shopping and local bars and restaurants will be left for you in the apartment.
I have lived here in Toronto for twenty-two years and I love it! It's an amazing city with amazing people and lots to do. I love house music, reading, speaking French, LEARNING STUFF, riding my bicycle, hanging out in France, running, weight training, writing (I have a blog like everyone else in the world!), and preparing and sharing a good meal and red wine with friends. :)