About this listing
The apartment is located in Gràcia, in a quiet street in one of the most lively areas of Barcelona, full of cafes, bars, restaurants and close to Passeig de Gràcia.You will experience the feeling of living at this iconic neighbourhood for a few days.
The apartment has a bedroom with a king size bed (1.60 x 2 meters) with air conditioning (cool/ heating), kitchen, bathroom, a living room and a terrace.
The lounge is spacious and very comfortable and relaxing sofa.
But the best of the apartment are the views and tranquility. With a sunny terrace full of flowers and we can rest in the sun lounger, dining quietly at the table and enjoy a great view of Barcelona...seeing the Sagrada Familia in the distance.
With a small safe so you can keep your passport, money, etc
It is important to note that the building has no elevator and the apartment is on the fourth floor. You'll do a little exercise, but when you get up, you will enjoy a quiet and beautiful exclusive views.
In the apartment and for your convenience there are a hairdryer and an iron and ironing table for clothes.
Despite being very centric, it's in a quiet street, typical of Gràcia.
Interaction with Guests
We are always available for any questions ... by phone, mail or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
The apartment is located in Gràcia, Barcelona's most vivid neighbourhood, full of cafes, bars, restaurants. We are in a small street but very close to the Passeig de Gràcia (4 min walking) , best known for hosting Barcelona street stores with the best fashion brands national and international.
Nearby the apartment, there are many shops and a typical Barcelona neighborhood market where you will find all kinds of food.
And....350 meters from house, you have a typical "churros" open 24 hours a day! (during the weekend).
About 7 minutes walk distance you will find the metro station Diagonal (L3) and at about 7 minutes Verdaguer station (L5).
Also just minutes away is the Hotel Casa Fuster (5-star deluxe) with "The Viennese Café" where occasionally you can enjoy artists such as Woody Allen and his clarinet, the Yoshida Brothers, Eddy Davis, the New Orleans Rag Trio or the Barcelona Swing Serenaders.
At 8 mins walking you can visit La Pedrera, one of the most famous works by the architect Antoni Gaudí, and in the same road, you'll find Casa Batlló by Gaudí .
If you want to see more of the Modernist Barcelona, at one metro station distance or at 15 minutes walking you can reach the Sagrada Familia, Gaudi's also, and considered the world's most important basilica.
Also very close you can find the Palau Robert , where there are always interesting exhibition (7 minutes walk distance).
A few minutes distance from the apartment, we have the connections to get to Park Güell (Gaudi) and many other interesting places in the city .
Close by you'll find the Girona Cinemas (6 min), the Verdi Cinemas (8 min), with the best releases in their original language and are also near some theatres like Lliure (7 min).
Also 250 meters away, we can find a typical Barcelona market, the Mercat de l'Abaceria Central, and around it, all kinds of stores. Within 100 meters from the apartment we find a rent-a-bike shop where we can rent one of their bikes for 5 euros a day.
By metro, you can get to Plaza Catalunya, Ramblas, Barcelona's beaches, the Palau de la Generalitat, the Plaza de Espanya, the Sants train station, etcetera, with just a few stops. You'll be very centric!
Near the apartment there are also some consulates. Just in 8 minutes walking you'll find the Consulate of Italy and the Consulate of Brazil, and within 15 minutes walking there is the Consulate of Colombia.
Other Things to Note
Very close by walking, too (2'), we find a fitness centre with pool, SPA and fitness room (they offer adjusted prices for days and weeks).
Parking with special price for tourists to 180 meters.
The apartment has a Tourist License, for your comfort.
Las normas de comportamiento son pocas, pero estrictas.
* Si tu llegada a Barcelona es después de las 8 pm, por favor avisar antes de la reserva. (check in).
* Está terminantemente prohibido hacer fiestas, así como ruido que pueda molestar a los vecinos entre las 9pm y las 9am. Si se incumpliera esta norma, se podría llegar a perder la fianza y/o arriesgarse a recibir una denuncia de la policía.
* Es un apartamento para no fumadores pero si hay necesidad, se puede fumar en la terraza.
* Se solicita por favor apagar las luces, calefacción o aire acondicionado cuando no estén en el apartamento.
* Siempre que se salga del apartamento por favor cerrar con llave la puerta principal y las ventanas y puerta de la terraza por si llueve.
* Sólo pueden dormir en el apartamento las personas previamente registradas por el propietario.
* Al ser un apartamento con licencia turística, se pedirá el numero de pasaporte, nombre completo, fecha de nacimiento y nacionalidad. Se pueden enviar los datos con anterioridad a la llegada o durante el check in.
* En muchos casos hay que respetar los "check in" después de 14 pm y los "check out" antes de las 11 am. Si no hubiere huéspedes antes o después, no habría problemas con las entradas o salidas.