This is the master bedroom in a three bedroom triplex apartment, on top level, great privacy. Includes private bathroom, double bed and lots of wardrobe space. Located on Ave C, near F train, in the heart of the East Village/ Lower East Side.
- Spacious room located on the top level of a triplex 3-bedroom apartment. The room is very private as it is a level above the other rooms. Kitchen and living room on lowest floor.
- Private attached bathroom with shower and closet space
- Air conditioning
- Large window, lots of light
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large desk
- Washer and dryer in building
- Back yard
- LOCATION: Avenue C and 3rd St. In the East Village/Lower East Side. Great location, lots of restaurants nearby. 5 mins walk from 2 Ave subway for F train and 5-10 mins walk from Delancey subway for F, J, M trains. Easy access to the rest of Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- Shared use of kitchen and living room. 2 other people, my (website hidden) live in the apartment.
Great location, lots of restaurants around, particularly just south of the apartment in the Lower East Side. Lots of nice bars around the area and interesting music venues.
- 2 Avenue Subway with F train 5 mins walk
- Delancey/Essex Subway with F, J, M trains, 10 mins walk
- Broadway/Lafayette Subway with B, D, F, M, 6 trains 15 mins walk
- 15 mins walk to 1st Ave Subway for L train to West side or Williamsburg and Brooklyn
- 20 mins walk to Broadway and West Village for great restaurants, bars, shopping
- Very easy to go to Brooklyn, midtown or uptown Manhattan
Other Things to Note
- I'll provide clean towels and bedsheets
- Air mattress available on request
- Utilities included
Dhruva was attentive and helpful in providing all the information we needed. He was very flexible about our late arrival time, and had a safe way of leaving a key for us. He also telephoned the afternoon of our arrival to make sure we were all set.
The neighborhood was great - lots of places to eat, and there were many people out at 10 pm on a Saturday evening, so it felt very safe.
The room was clean and spacious, with a private bath, also very clean.
This is a lovely, clean room, and I slept very well. That said, as a woman in her mid-60s who lives in a very quiet neighborhood, I must urge those not used to apartment buildings to bring earplugs. The folks living above Dhruva were playing extremely loud music, and although i managed to drift off at about 2 a.m., I'd hoped to do that much sooner.
But I was given total privacy, which I completely appreciate, and the big bed is very comfortable.
Good size, clean room in a good location for Soho and the Lower East Side. Owner was very responsive to our requests for check in and departure.
Hote très aimable et discret. Chambre propre. Manque rideau à la fenêtre pour la lumière du matin. Quartier un peu "chaud" mais finalement sans problème.
The room was perfect, very comfortable and a private en suite bathroom. We just see one of the mates twice, so it was very private and quiet.
The neighborhood it´s great and the location also, you can move easily everywhere.
Dhruva was very kind, ask every time how was everythig and answer mails very quickly.
For sure I recommend the place and will stay there again.
The room was exactly as listed, large room with a very comfortable bed and a private en suite bathroom. Dhruva was very responsive and made the entire key pick up and drop off very easy. It is a great neighborhood with everything in easy walking distance, we particularly liked the Bikini Tapas bar which was two minutes away, out the door to the right. We never saw the other room-mates only heard a door close early in the morning as they went to work. so very quiet and private. Good WiFi was an added bonus! Will stay again for sure.