About this listing
This home is a short walk away from the beach and is in a location that is convenent to most everything. It has all the amenities of your own home including fenced in yard, garage, laundry room, fully furnished kitchen, flat screen tvs, wifi, etc.
Affordable home walking distance to the world's most beautiful beaches
Fenced in backyard
Free Wireless Internet
Walk to restaurants and beach
Free WiFi, Laundry room with full size washer and dryer, garage to store Kayaks, bikes and other equipment, three flat screen tvs with vcrs, kitchen is fully equipped,
Interaction with guests
Guests can reach their Host anytime by phone, email or text. Would be glad to provide suggestions on food and entertainment.
Please be respectful and remember to leave the unit as you found it. With the exception of washing towels and sheets everything should be left in the same clean condition. Failure to do so will result in additional charges and/or loss of refundable security deposit.
A/C: Please remember to keep all doors and windows closed while A/C unit is running, failure to do this will cause the A/C unit to “freeze” up. This may result in loss/partial loss of deposit.
Towels: Do not take towels to the beach, this will result in replacement of towels at a charge of $15/towel.
Washing Machine: Shake sand off clothing and laundry before putting into washing machine, failure to do so will result in drain being clogged with sand and machine will not drain. (This could result in service call and loss/partial loss of deposit)
Floors: Please remember to sweep up all sand before you leave. Dust pan and broom as well as dirt-devil vacuum are located in the laundry room. Also take care not to track dirt and sand upstairs, doing so will result in a carpet cleaning charge of $150
Refrigerator: Please remember to clean refrigerator and oven of any spills inside and outside before you leave. Failure to do so will result in an additional cleaning charge.
Furniture: Do not take furniture outside, doing so will result in an extra cleaning charge or replacement cost.
Dishes: Wash dishes and put them away before you leave
Trash: Put trash to the road on Monday and Thursday night because Trash Pick up is early on Tuesday and Friday morning. Please be sure to empty the trash into outside bin/s and clean up any trash left outside before your departure. Failure to do so will result in additional charges.
NO SMOKING: there is absolutely no smoking allowed in the house!!! If you do smoke in the house you will forfeit your security deposit, and any other cleaning fees associated with smoking in the house.
Charcoal Grill: Empty charcoal grill of coals once cooled, please clean them up if you dump them on the ground.
House Keys: If you use house keys, please remember to replace them before departure. Failure to do so could result in additional charge.
**Parking: There is a one car garage and a driveway that accommodates 2 or more cars. DO NOT PARK ON SAND IN FRONT YARD, it is easy to get stuck and water lines, plumbing and other buried utilities may be damaged if you do so. If additional parking is needed please park off the road in front of house(keep at least 2 tires on road to avoid getting stuck). Please respect the other neighbors and the parking allotment
1. Beach Access: The beach is a close walk and you have two access points, #16 and #17.
Both Access points are an easy walk. Beach access #16 is right next to El Soleil on Choctaw St. and has public parking making it easy to load up the car and take all your stuff to the beach in one trip. Beach access # 17 is directly across from the Tom Thumb, at the end of Appalachee St.
Richard Seltzer Park is also a short walk and has public parking along with restrooms, showers and a ramp for handicap accessibility.
2. Linens: Linens and bath towels are included with the unit and there is a washer/dryer for your use.
Please do not take the bath towels to the beach.
3. Kitchen: There is a ten-cup coffee maker and there usually are coffee filters in the cabinet. (Sometimes there is coffee in the freezer, you are welcome to use it) There is a stove, oven, microwave oven available and a full size refrigerator with ice maker/ freezer on the bottom. There is also a crock pot in the lower cabinet for your use.
4. No Smoking: This is a NON-smoking unit. Feel free to smoke on the porches, but dispose of your cigarettes butts properly.
5. Phone: There is a phone jack at the house, it is working but the phone was recently broken, it may be replace by your stay
6. Wireless Internet Access: There is wireless internet available so your laptop will pick this up. Since the access is free, the connection is not guaranteed and will not be a refundable item if the internet is out. The access is open and should be readily available with out a pass-code.
7. Extra Linens for pull-out couch: These linens & pillows are kept in the drawers of the living room entertainemnt center, extra bedspreads etc can be found in upstairs bedroom closets.
8. Check-Out: Upon departure the Guest will be responsible for turning off all lights, setting HVAC to 56 degrees and locking the premises behind them (both front door and living room sliding door). Please leave the unit as you found it. Dishes, blender, crock pot put away. Please empty the refrigerator and clean any spills.
9. Yard should be clear of debris and cigarette butts. This is to avoid forfeiting security deposit.
10. Pet Policy: Pets are not allowed on furniture or beds. Please be responsible with your pet and take outside to eliminate routinely. Please clean up after your pet before departure. Pet must be on a tick/flea treatment.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.