Give your stay the wow factor in this stunning central London penthouse (W1T 4BL)! If you're looking for something special, this is it.
Our special low rate for January applies to bookings of 5 nights plus. If you are looking for a shorter break, please make an enquiry. We will still offer a discounted rate.
This gorgeous contemporary, light and bright, clean apartment is tastefully decorated and offers everything you'll need you'll need for an enjoyable, stylish, convenient, comfortable stay.
It has just been redecorated and is offered in excellent condition. There is woodstrip flooring throughout. There is free wifi access and free Netflix (film service) through the TV.
Patio doors open to a stunning large sunny terrace. Venture out, mug of cocoa in hand, and warm yourself by the patio heater. With views of two landmarks - the London Eye and the BT Tower - enjoy your own haven above the streets of London. It's the perfect place to watch the sun go down after a day around town.
We go out of our way to offer a good service to guests.
* Clean, well maintained modern 1-bed penthouse with good quality furnishings
* Recently redecorated
* Free wifi
* Kitchen: fully equipped with all appliances including dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, separate freezer, coffee machine, microwave, good selection of crockery, cutlery and utensils etc
* Living room: flat screen 32' TV, Blu Ray DVD player with an integrated internet web browser and free access to Netflix (an online film service), an additional DVD library, dining table and four chairs, Sofa Workshops sofa opening to a large comfortable sofa bed if required
* Bedroom: double bed with good quality bedding, large double fitted wardrobes, flat screen TV, iron, ironing board and hairdryer
* Bathroom: WC, sink, full sized bath tub with power shower fittings, cabinet
* Terrace: Patio doors from the living room open to a large sunny paved terrace with patio furniture, heat lamp and outside lighting. Views to London Eye
* Very central, with large choice of bars, restaurants and supermarkets very close by
* Easy to walk around central London
Location, location, location! You won’t find better than this!
The apartment is in trendy Fitzrovia, in the heart of the West End, a super central location with a villagey feel and Georgian architecture. The area was once home to such writers as Virginia Woolf, George Bernard Shaw and Arthur Rimbaud. Today it is a popular and lively neighbourhood with a residential and business mix. The numerous media companies based in the area feed into a trendy and vibrant buzz.
You won't get bored in the immediate vicinity. We have heaps of bars, restaurants, supermarkets and great transport links a few minutes away in Tottenham Court Road / Charlotte Street. There's some beautiful Georgian architecture in the area such as Fitzroy Square, a pedestrianised garden square. The gardens are open during the summer. It's a step from the apartment.
There is a good range of shops nearby and a huge choice of delicious restaurants and bars. Tourist London is easily accessible on foot or by tube. Several supermarkets are close by (including a good Sainsburys, Tescos, Marks and Spencers Food Hall and Waitrose).
Warren Street, Goodge Street and Euston Square tubes stations are within a 5 minute walk. Tottenham Court Road and St Pancras are within 10 minutes.
Being so central though, you can walk to all of tourist London. The British Museum is 10 minutes away. You've got Oxford Street / Soho very close by (a 10 minute walk), Covent Garden will take you about 15 minutes, Regent's Park about 10-15 minutes. Camden is a 5 minute bus ride. You can head in any direction and arrive somewhere interesting.
* Prompt, friendly replies and quick booking confirmation
* Always available by phone or by email
* Live like a local! We provide a free welcome pack with directions to the apartment, info on the area, transport, area map listing supermarkets, restaurants, and days out
* On arrival you will greeted at the apartment or we will leave keys securely in the building for you
* Early check in, late check out on request subject to availability
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$5 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1725 /week|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
The property was lovely, and very central with great facilities. Liz was very nice and could not have been more helpful. A 5 star experience. Highly recommended.
My wife and I and our 6 month old baby had a fabulous stay in this apartment..... The location is superb with crentral london in easy walking distance or there is easy access to 2 tubes station (Goodge St has a lift). The aparment itself is great with all you would need to call the place home for a few days and the terrace is fabulous with great views of London. I would have liked more time to explore Fitrovia as it seems to have a huge selection of good looking restaurants and bars.... Would highly recommend the apartment and the location.
ruhig gelegene Wohnung recht zentral nur 5 Minuten von der Oxforstreet. alles funktionierte einwandfrei. sehr sauber war es und es hatte eine wunderbare Terrasse
quiet apartment very centrally located just 5 minutes from the Oxforstreet. everything works fine. It was very clean and it had a wonderful terrace
The property was very central and in good condition. The owners were very helpful and responsive to all my stupid questions !
Lovely apartment in a great location to go everywhere in London on foot or by public transportation. The apartment is very functional and comfortable and easy to settle into.
Liz is very organized and friendly and has thought about many
details including a booklet with explanations on how all the appliances work, the restaurants in the neighborhood...etc.
The terrace is lovely and furnished. The only slight drawback was some construction noise across the street which should be only temporary.
We had a lovely weekend at this beautiful apartment. It was light and airy with plenty of space for three of us. The highlight was the beautiful, very large terrace with great views and sun all day (we were so lucky with weather). It's very central to every amenity, shops and tube stations nearby with great restaurants just a few minutes walk away on Charlotte Street.
Liz, our host was very welcoming, taking us through the workings of the Apt. and letting us get on with our weekend. Thank you Liz for a great stay. Maggie, Dennis and Kate, September 2012
The apartment was as advertised. Spotless, comfortable, afternoon sun, great location. Liz is very enjoyable to deal with, and had good recommendations for local restaurants and shops.
I will stay here on my next trip to London. Thanks, Liz :)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT