About this listing
Villa Dolomiti Creazioni : strategic location - 2 Bedrooms (1 king bed + 1 single), 2 Bathrooms. Covered bikes park. Location: 40 min Trento, 35 min Madonna di Campiglio, 40 min Garda Lake, 20 min Andalo/Molveno and 90 min Verona.
1 king bed (2 person)
1 single bed.
The Dolomiti Creazioni Villa is displayed in three levels:
- ground floor: an indoor car parking (for 1 car / bikes) with the main entrance to the villa, washing machine and boiler room,
- first floor: a small kitchen with annexed living room, plus a small detached bathroom,
- second floor: a double bedroom and single bedroom with a large bathroom, with a power shower.
Internet wifi available.
The Villa is available for the whole year and it can shelter up to 3 guests at the same time.
Interaction with Guests
Dolomiti Creazioni and one of its stuff is available on the location during the period.
***Prices might change in high season***
Italian, German, English and Spanish spoken.
The Dolomiti Creazioni Villa is located within the Dolomites region of Trentino Alto Adige Sudtirol, strategic location for:
- Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo ski resorts (20 minutes car drive)
- Trento city (40 minutes car drive)
- Comano Terme (10 minutes car drive)
- Adamello and Presanella glacier/pick (20 minutes car drive) for the high mountain’s lovers
- Adamello Brenta Natural Park (you are already within it!!)
- Garda Lake, Riva del Garda (40 minutes car drive)
- Verona centre (1.30 hour car drive)
- Bolzano and Sudtirol (1 hour by car)
- Val Algone (30 minutes car drive to the car park). From the car park you can reach the XII Apostoli and Cima Tosa hunting lodges (where now you can eat local and refional food) in about 2 hours walk
- Sissi legend, the “godmother”. The most famous guest of Campiglio and Trentino Alto Adige Sudtirol, Sissi Empress used to stay in the region during the summer holiday (45 minutes car drive and short walk to see the “Sissi Stone”.
The bus (Trentino Trasporti public transport) that takes you to the locations above mentioned stops literally in front of the villa and the service runs from 06.00 a.m. to 08.40 p.m..
Other Things to Note
- Cleaning fee (40-50 euro) payable cash.
- Car transfers from / to the airport and from / to any location above listed is available upon request, both for single person to group of people.
Prices might change in high season.
No smoking and / or pets are allowed. The wooden floor in the room requires barefoot.
Clean & comfortable house! Perfect location! We simply loved it :) wish we stayed longer. It had everything one would find in own home. Franca was so kind. She welcomed us with a delucious apple strudel :) we had 4 Airbnb experiences over two weeks. Franca s was one of the best. You will definitely see us again.
If You wish to meet warm and picturesque Italy You can stay here and feel real warm of Franca and look indoor and outdoor picturesque of Garda Lake, Dolomiti Villa. If You want to imagine living in Italy I think it is the place for it. Best Franca, her delicious pie and unforgettable place, that is all about the Villa.
Franca and Ivan were great. Very accomodating and responsive to all our questions. The place was in a very quiet area with a beautiful view. It was clean and equipped with everything you could possibly need on a vacation trip.
The house that we stayed at was clean, and inviting. Franca and Ivan were awesome hosts, and always around when we needed them. Franca baked us a cake upon arrival, which was a lovely way to welcome us, and she was always extremely friendly. The house was great, and very fantastic for us to stay at. Location was good, too, very close to the climbing areas that we wanted to go, about 20 minutes drive to the main multipitch crag at Parete Zebrata/Centrale, and 30minutes drive to Arco.
A great place for climbers to come and hang out, and to call 'home' for the 3 weeks that we were climbing.
This was our best airbnb experience so far. A very warm welcome. It's a nice quiet neighbourhood. There are plenty of hiking possibilties around the village.
Stupende vacanze passate immersi in un fantastico scenario. Host davvero gentile e disponibile! Casa perfetta, grande, accogliente, calda e rilassante! Pulizia impeccabile e tutto molto curato. Location consigliatissima per chi ama la montagna in quanto Ragoli è a pochi km da Madonna di Campiglio/Pinzolo ad Ovest ed Andalo ad Est...due meravigliose località sciistiche ma anche piene di vita notturna per i più giovani.
Franca's place is cozy and perfectly clean, the village is quiet and great for relaxing a bit outside of mass tourism but still you can easily reach the best Trentino attractions. Besides, we were with a delicious cake homemade by Franca. I would definitely recommend her place for eighter families, couples or friends!