Superb lake vista and heavenly and peaceful valley, with constant refreshing wind.
2 min car from Torbole, 10 min walk.
3 large bedrooms in a stylish flat. Large shared living room and dining room. 1 bathroom (with shower and washing machine).
What makes this flat unique is the style, which is a mixture between 60s flavor and modern feeling.
But the most amazing aspect is the unforgettable lake view, that you have from 2 of the 3 bedrooms and from the dining room, which has a large balcony.
The house has been recently renovated and is located in a heavenly valley, full of olive trees and vineyards.
Another interesting aspect is the wind (the famous Torbole "Peler" and "Ora"), refreshing and mild in the morning, while strong and warmer in the afternoon: you will never need a fan, nor Air Conditioning! ;)
Free access to fast internet wifi is provided.
Bedrooms: there are 3 large double bedrooms (2 with lake/valley view) and 1 with wood view.
- Cerea Room: 50's-style room, entirely original furnishings of Cerea (Verona), famous in Italy in the 50s for artistic décor, ideal for a jump in the past. Lake/valley view.
- White-and-Blue Room: room in shades of white and blue, inspired by the English porcelain, ideal if you need peace. Lake/valley view.
- Red Room: room with shades of red and black, decorated with 70s-style furniture, simple but functional. Side view of the grove.
Bathroom: there is one fully-equipped bathroom with shower, bath tub, toilet (of course), washing machine and audio station, where you can plug your device to have a shower while listening to your music. Hair-dryer, shampoo, shower gel, towels and toilet paper are provided.
Living Room: you can enjoy the large and comfortable living room, with sony hi-fi (to which you can send your music via bluetooth from any device/mobile phone), 40-inch TV with digital channels. There a 3 armchairs and one 3-seats sofa.
The Dining Room has a very large 6-person table and a fully-furnished kitchen (fridge and freezer, water sink, wood-burning stove, stove and oven, many cupboards, cutlery, pottery and pans are all provided), from which you have access to an unforgettable balcony with lake view and where you can relax.
Interaction with Guests
We will welcome you at the arrival day and we will offer you a delicious breakfast basket for each of you. If other rooms are rented in the same period, you might have to interact with other young and respectful people.
We are always at your disposal, since we live in Riva del Garda (10 min by car from the house), if any problem might arise and my mum Antonia will take care of you if you need
Key words: peaceful, well-kept, lake view.
- go hiking in the mountains
- try windsurfing in Torbole
- visit Riva del Garda
- ride your bike!
- have a walk to Torbole via the ancient Roman path
- visit the center of medieval Nago
- take the cable-car in Malcesine and have a look of the lake from the top of the Baldo mountain
- visit Limone sul Garda
You can have a nature-immersed hill-walk that leads you to Torbole center (lake level) in 10 minutes.
In 3 min walk you can reach the bus stop to go to Torbole, Riva del Garda (and all Garda towns), Rovereto and Mori (for railway station), Trento and Verona.
There are 2 parking places provided, but there is also a large parking area 100 metres away, where we suggest to leave your car.
A lot of mountain paths depart from our valley, we will provide all the info you need to have a wonderful experience.
Other Things to Note
It's the first year that we rent this place, we want to improve so give us your feedback. ;)
1st rule: you must be a respectful person (please avoid breaking things, doing loud parties, or shouting at late hours! ;))
2nd rule: you shall always give us your feedback. We really want to improve and make the best experience for our guests.
3rd rule: only registered and paying guests can access the flat.
Other minor rules:
- we provide house keys, please don't loose them
- good-quality shower gel and shampoo are provided, please respect and don't waste
- washing machine available, please don't wash your dog in it :P
- wash you dishes and give a quick clean to the stove after using them
- use only the stuff that is provided and don't ope, please, locked doors and wardrobe
- please, be respectful, and if there are other guests in the same period, avoid having a shower at 3 am
- use wifi as long as you want, but not for piracy/illegal use
- smoking allowed if you open windows or on the balcony
- please you will have to leave the bathroom decent and dry, for the next person
Hat alles gut funktioniert, war bestens beschrieben. Sehr ruhige Lage. Alles vorrätg, was man in einer Küche braucht. Matteo war freundlich.
Accommodation, lake view and flat equipment was just PERFECT!
But the most important thing are the people we met there - Matteo´s mum is great :)
I definitely recommend it - we spent here nice time...
We loved our stay at Matteo`s place in Nago. The village is adorable, the house very clean, spacious and inviting and we were taken very good care of by Matteo and his mother. We would come back any time!
Smooth and friendly communication with Matteo; warm welcome by his mother; very clean room and appartment with a fully equipped kitchen;
when the appartment is completely booked, it migth be a bit busy, but since our roommaits were very nice, this was no problem at all; nice location for biking and trekking --> very recommendable
Everything was great. The apartment was really nice and clean. Matteo and his mother helped us a lot and provided everything we needed. I would definitely stay there again :)
Great place. Really enjoyed our stay and will be back. Only thing to mention is the walk into torbole is quite steep and takes around 15 min
Matteo has a lovely apartment with a fantastic view overlooking Lake Garda. We had a wonderful stay, and really enjoyed using the cute kitchen and porch area! Matteo and his mom were both extremely helpful and wanted to make our stay as nice as possible. We hope we’ll return in the future!
This host has 23 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
From Verona, Italy, I also live in Riva del Garda, where my parents live. I study Economics at Milan Bocconi University and Verona University. Hobbies: gym, travel.