A modern 1 rooms apartment, fully and comfortably equipped with furniture that hosts up to 4 people. This flat is located 80m from the sea beach, in the pine wood, on the quiet and cozy Uzkanaves street, 2th floor (out of 3).
Extremely beautiful and quiet place.
• This is a newly built, modern apartment, like studio with living room connected with the kitchen. A modern bathroom and english stile balcony.
• Total apartment area is 30 sqm.
• This flat is located 4km from the center of town, on the quiet and cozy Uzkanaves street, 2th floor (out of 3).
•The apartment is about 15-20 minutes away from the Palanga city centre, you only 1 minute by walk through pine wood to get close the Baltic Sea with white sand.
• House-building year: 2007.
• Near the house the equipped place for your bicycles.
• In the yard is basketball platform and children's game complex.
• For rest with children this ideal place. Neighbors known and well-to-do persons from the different cities of Lithuania.
• Fully equipped stairwells and common areas.
• Heating: autonomous. Heating system in apartment (cold season).
• Armoured doors with high security locks.
• Security system with doorman.
• Beautiful surroundings, 2 double sofas-beds, wooden flooring, parquet, cable TV, a kitchen with an electric stove, refrigerator, other kitchen equipment, heated bathroom floors, heating coil, washing machine, iron and ironing table, plastic windows and well insulated room, towels, bed sheets, soap and toilet paper.
Interaction with Guests
• The only interaction will be during check-in and check-out.
• The place unique that is in a quiet place, in the pine wood and is far from city bustle.
• Bike lanes for active recreation bend around the territory where there is an apartment.
• Tennis corts 50m from.
• about 10 minutes away Bathing complex "Meduza".
• 1 minute away a beach with white sand.
• to the kite-surfing center 100m.
• to a small grocery store 250m.
• 4 km to the closest airport.
• Downtown 4км from, where a set of cafe and restaurants, the night clubs, the covered pool and entertainments for children.
• 4 km from the airport makes for a cheap cab ride.
• Safe and convenient parking with automatic gates operated. Redeemed place to stand for one car.
Other Things to Note
•• In a high season, minimum of 6 nights stay is required.
•• Perfectly suitable for a families or for couples.
•• Price may also depend on the duration of your arrival. Priority is given for those who want to rent for a longer period of time.
No pets, no smoking
Очень понравилось! Место отлично подходит для отдыха с детьми - в дали от транспортных маршрутов, среди сосен и очень близко к морю. Сама квартирка тоже очень уютная и в ней есть все необходимое, даже больше: понравились мороженицы еще советского периода - повеяло немного ностальгическими чувствами. Подумываем приехать еще.
Остались самые хорошие впечатления. Отдыхали моя мама и дочка. Это была первая поездка для мамы за рубеж и я очень волновалась, но все было прекрасно, их встретили, проводили (был очень ранний прилет и поздний отъезд), очень хорошее местоположение, пляж совсем рядом, но людей там не много, в отличие от центра Паланги, ночью тихо, очень приятная ухоженная территория, в номере, очень чисто, есть все необходимое, есть стиральная машинка, что очень важно, когда отдыхаешь с ребенком. Достаточно близко детский городок, где много всяких качелей, лазилок, даже организуется небольшая анимация. В общем для отдыха с детьми - идеальное место.
Were very good impression. Rested my mom and daughter. This was the first trip abroad for mom and I was very worried, but everything was fine, they were met in the airport and brought back (very early arrival and late departure), very good location, very close to the beach, but not many people there, unlike in the center of Palanga, quiet at night, very nice well-kept territory, the room is very clean, has everything you need, there is a washing machine, which is very important when you rest with the child. Close enough playground, where all sorts of swings and stairs even a small animation. In general, for families with children - the perfect place.
My general impressions are positive. As a host, Oleksandr provides an opportunity to have a calm stay in a great place surrounded by pine trees, within a one minute (literally, yes) walk from the sea. I recommend, however, that you double-check with Oleksandr whether the prices and description are correct and up-to-date. Details follow.
Two days before arrival, Oleksandr communicated that “due to some glitch” the booking was made at an incorrect price and that I had to top up the difference in cash upon arrival. I was unpleasantly surprised and suggested that Oleksandr cancel the reservation if the price was not OK with him; he chose not to do this.
Upon arrival, Wi-Fi was not available in the apartment (contrary to the description). Oleskandr texted me that Wi-Fi should have been installed the day before, citing improper performance by the ISP. I needed web access in the first two days of our stay, so I had to spend a large portion of those two days sitting in the lobby where Wi-Fi was available. On the third day, ISP guys came and installed Wi-Fi.
Now for the positive things. We communicated with Oleksander mostly by email; he replies quickly. When I called him on his mobile upon arrival, I could reach him easily. Oleksandr was co-operative in changing the days of our stay further to my request. He also provided complete information with photographs so that we could easily find the place. We were met by a doorperson (not even Oleksandr’s representative, who was there on the second day); all doorpersons were very friendly and helpful.
The location of the apartment is superb: not sure if you can get closer to the sea than that in Palanga. You walk out the back door into the courtyard, take a little wooden pathway through pine tree strip and voilà!—you’re on the beach. The surroundings are nice and peaceful.
What I really, really liked on the hospitality side is the abundance of towels of any form and size! The kitchenette is very complete, you have plenty of eating utensils, tableware and cookware you might need. An electric kettle might make a nice addition, though.
A side note about the shower. This is not a complaint, just an alert. The shower cabin has no handshower (or a usual faucet with a spout), but only a showerhead fixed on an arm above your head. This is very inconvenient for children, because it is difficult for them not to get their hair wet; adults are in a somewhat better situation, but if anyone needs a handshower, then alas! Once again, this is not a complaint—everything is visible on the photo, just a reminder for those who might overlook it like me.
Ultimately, we had a good stay, and if we go to Palanga next year, Oleksandr’s place will be on our priority list when considering our options.