About this listing
NEW, FULLY RENOVATED in May 2014, the apartment is located in 1 of the most central streets of Lisbon. You are moments away from the river, Chiado and Bairro Alto. Immerse yourself in beautiful Lisbon being centrally stationed in comfort and style.
This modern 56 sqm (602 sq ft - Living area) apartment welcomes up to 4 people to an open space wooden floor living room, fully fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
The apartment itself is very bright. With 7 large windows the apartment will give you the sunshine that brought you to Lisbon.
A central location is everything and you are in the historic centre of Lisbon. For the best experience just walk and explore.
You are around 10 mins walk from world-famous Bairro Alto & Chiado and from the Cais do Sodré tube/ferry/train station (taking you to the beach in just 20m). Also, you are moments away from the stop of the historic 28 Tram line and river.
Around the apartment there are several typical cafes and restaurants. Supermarket, public transport and grocery stores are just around the corner.
Guests have access to:
- Phone/Internet/Cable TV
- Chromecast for movie projection
- Fully fitted kitchen (oven/microwave/fridge/dishwasher etc)
- 1 double bedroom (with large wardrobe)
- 1 double sofa bed (living room)
- 1 single bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Towels, linens & bedsheets included
- There are free street car parking places near the apartment (but sometimes is not easy to get a spot). There are also paid street parking spots (from 09h-19h during the week and free on weekends)
Located on the border between Santa Catarina and Bairro Alto/Chiado at the very heart of the city.
Santa Catarina - This neighbourhood was created in 1559. You are right next to Chiado, Bairro Alto and São Bento but in addition you in a unique historical area. In Santa Catarina, you will find palaces that were transformed into art schools, churches and convents.
Chiado - One of the best areas in town for high end shopping. This neighbourhood is where history and modern life come together. In this touristy zone of the capital pay a visit to the café "A Brasileira", on Garrett street. Inaugurated in 1905, this cafe is a symbol of the city.
From the apartment, it's a:
- 9min walk to Bairo Alto and 12min walk to Chiado
- 5min walk from the Parliament and the river
- 10min walk from the metro/train/ferry. Cais do Sodre station
- 6min walk from Santos train station + 20 to Carcavelos beach
- 2min walk from several trams (including the historic 28)
- 2min walk from a taxi rank and many bus routes taking you across the city
Other Things to Note
Business, pleasure, romance, sun or history... Whatever brought you to Lisbon, we hope you leave it with a smile!
- Please refrain from smoking inside of the apartment.
- Please be mindful and turn off lights, water and heating while not in use.
From Oct 25 - Dec 20, 2015 the minimum stay is 2 nights.