About this listing
Whether you travel with family or friends, we understand that having the right accommodation is important to ensure having a great time at a place. We strive to make our villa as a home away from home for our guests.
IMPORTANT NOTE (to set the right expectations for (potential) guests): The house will comfortably hosts 4 people (2 bedrooms). We have 1 additional sofa beds in the bedrooms, so it can sleep up to 6 people if the guests choose to do so.
Perfect for a couple or family or a group of friends looking for good time in Bali.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- A private swimming pool to chill out and relax with family or friends.
- Parking Space for 1 car or multiple motorbikes
- Full Kitchen where you can whip up your favorite dish or host new friends
- A spacious veranda with dining table, and a sofa to hang out and host a gathering
- A daily cleaning service
- Wireless Internet
- Master Bedroom with bathroom, queen sized bed, and flat screen TV
- A second bedroom with lots of natural light with a bathroom and flat screen TV
- Clean sheets and bath towels are provided
As people say, locations!, locations!, locations!!!
The house is located off the main road in Kuta, about 5 minute walk to the main strip in Kuta (Legian street) where all cafes, restaurants, bars, spas, and shops are.
- About 15 minute walk or less than 5 minute bike ride to Kuta beach where you can surf to your heart's content.
- About 5 minutes motorbike/scooter ride to Sky Garden, Vi Ai Pi, Eikon, Bounty (main clubs in Kuta).
- It's close to all the actions, but yet it's peaceful and quiet, a sanctuary in the center of the city
Taxi Distance to Major Attractions
- Airport: 15 minutes
- Kuta Beach: 5 minutes
- Kudeta or Potato Head or any restaurant/club/lounge in Petitenget area: 20 minutes
- Tanah Lot: 45 minutes
- Jimbaran: 45 minutes
- Ubud: 90 minutes
Transportation is easily accessible here… step to the main road, and taxis are aplenty, and car and motorbike rental companies are all readily available.
Other Things to Note
We are flexible on check-in and check-out times. However, if there's another party checking in on the same day you depart, or checking out on the same day your arrive, the check-in and out times are as follow:
Check-Out time: 12 PM
Check-In time: 1 PM or later.
Please note that we will need to photocopy your passport for mandatory police report upon check-in as required by the local/Balinese regulations.
The 1 rule is: Please do not smoke inside the house. We have ash trays in the patio and we would be most grateful if guests will abide by this.
We are 2 brothers who live in different continents growing up (US and Australia), and we decided to move to Bali together in late 2012. Right now, we decide to see a bit of the world together, so while we are traipsing the world, we are renting out our house in Bali. As the adage goes, a friend in need is a friend indeed, and we count ourselves blessed and lucky to have our friend, Sarah, who would be helping us checking-in/out guests while we are not in Bali. Sarah speaks Indonesian, English, and Italian!
Any information left out or something else you would like to know about? Please feel free to ask and we'll happily get back to you as soon as we can!
Please do not smoke inside the house. We have ash trays in the dining room and living room area outside and we would be most grateful if guests will abide by this.