About this listing
Furniture may vary. I move it around in the apartment and can arrange to have a different bed if preferred.
Comfortable room for one person in a great multicultural neighborhood. Quiet area, but close to shops and subway.
- Bedroom: 88 Square Feet. Comfortable bed with drawers. Shelves and drawers for storage.
- Apt: High-speed wireless or wired internet access. Full access to the kitchen, bathroom, and Dining area. Feel free to cook! There is a laundry in the basement.
Full access to the kitchen, bathroom, and Dining area. Feel free to cook! There is a coin laundry in the basement.
Interaction with guests
All depends on my work schedule, but I am happy to chat and even go out if I am free.
Other things to note
- No smoking in the apartment.
**Please fill-out your profile, preferably with a photo before you book. I appreciate knowing a bit about my guests before accepting reservations, so I can provide the best hosting experience possible. For security purposes, after you book, I require a copy of your photo identification before your visit.**
- Be courteous and considerate.
- I try to keep quiet hours from 9pm to 9am out of respect for the neighbors, but weekends are more relaxed.
- Do take your street shoes off when you come in and feel free to borrow some comfy slippers.
- Clean up after yourselves, especially in the common areas (Kitchen, Bathroom, Dining area) and put things back where they were found.
- Other tips may be posted in specific areas of the apt.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 105 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello, I'm Memo, multi-disciplinary artist living in NYC. Very happy to host travelers. I work in both visual and performing arts. Lately I have been working a lot in film.
I was born in NYC, but grew up south of Miami, FL. I eventually want to end up on a mountain by a river. :o) Thanks for looking!