About this listing
This Spacious 1BR flat in historic Colonial Village is super close to Courthouse Metro, 2 stops to DC, and a short drive to Georgetown and all the monuments! A clean, cozy and safe place to stay that is perfect for couples or the lone traveler.
* Free Parking
* Free high speed internet
* 1 Bedroom with queen size bed and extra pillows
* Large kitchen with stove, microwave, pots & pans, spices, oils, etc.
* Furnished living room/dining room
* Updated bathroom with shower and tub
* 40" flatscreen TV with local channels and Chromecast (watch your computer on TV)
* Coffee maker and tea
* Fresh linens and towels
* Shampoo and soap
* Hair dryer
* Washers and dryers in basement
Check In and Check Out:
*Check in is after 2 pm. I do my best to accommodate an earlier check in. In any case, I can always store your bags until check in.
*Check out is at 11 am. I will try my best to accommodate a late check out. Please keep in mind that we will not be able to accommodate everyone, but we will certainly try.
Interaction with guests
I'm happy to answer any questions that you have whilst staying with me.
This neighborhood is great for it's close proximity to everything: Metro, Restaurants, Pubs, Apple Store, CVS--all within walking distance.
DC is two Metro stops away, along with all the tourism that you want to take in!
My Condo is quietly located in the center of it all.
Some Favorite spots are Liberty Tavern, Lyon Hall, and O'sullivans.
* Courthouse Metro (orange line) 1 block
* Bus stop: 1 block
* Capital Bikeshare station: 1 block, many more nearby
* Reagan Airport: +/- $20 cab fare. By metro, take orange line to Rosslyn, transfer to blue line toward Franconia/Springfield
Other things to note
There is free, non-metered street parking on our block. You can obtain a visitor parking pass upon request.
Smoking or parties in the unit are not allowed.
Please be respectful of our neighbors when coming in and out during late night hours.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 16 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a middle school math teacher with a penchant for old-time Appalachian mountain music, people watching, the occasional podcast, mini series, or a fine stringed instrument.
If you are staying with me as a guest, make yourself at home. Make some tea, read a book, watch a movie, or pick up an instrument. I usually only keep a guitar at the place, but let me know in advance if you would like me to leave behind my mandolin, fiddle, or banjo for your enjoyment. Yee-haw!