Located less than 1 minute walk from Lisbon's main boulevard, "Avenida da Liberdade", in Restauradores, Lisbon's historic, business & fashion center. Very centrally located, this flat will be your perfect "Home away from Home". Comfortably hosts 4.
Apartment is located in a renewed historical 18th century building.
- 1st Floor (not ground level) with beautiful palace and garden view.
- 71.5 m2 of total space plus 14 m2 of private patio.
- 1 bedroom with double size bed
- 1 closet room
- 1 large lounge room (25m2) with sofa-bed for up to 2 additional guests;
- Private Patio (11m2)
- TV & free high speed internet WiFi;
Comfortably accommodates up to 4 guests.
It is very centrally located in the Avenida (da Liberdade) district, in a very quiet street, but just around the corner it's the vibrant Avenue !
- Spacious and tidy apartment, which comfortably accommodates 4;
- Fully equipped Kitchen with Nespresso coffee machine;
- Private Patio;
- Cable TV (more than 100 channels), High speed internet & WiFi;
- Towels and all bed linen included;
- Hair dryer;
- Power plug adaptor (For our US/ UK guests);
- 2 airfans (for Summer); 2 heaters (for Winter);
- "Baby Pack" (Travel crib, bathtub, toys,...) available upon request.
Interaction with Guests
- I will always try to be there to personally meet and welcome you, because that is something I treasure;
- If I am working at the time you arrive/check-in, my husband will be there and I will meet you afterwards. :)
- If you wish to, I will also give you a short briefing about Lisbon's highlights and main attractions, local's favorite restaurants, cafés, viewpoints, etc.
- During your stay I will always be available to answer any questions/doubts or help you in case of any trouble.
If you intend to "Walk the City", my apartment is the perfect place to stay since it is very centrally located. It is less than 1 minute walk from Lisbon's main boulevard, "Avenida da Liberdade", which links 2 historical and famous Lisbon Squares: "Marquis of Pombal" Square and "Restauradores" Square (the cornerstone of Rossio, Baixa (Downtown), Chiado & Príncipe Real districts). Indeed, you may explore just by walking these famous Lisbon's districts, but also Bairro Alto, Castelo/ Alfama & Mouraria districts. For Lisbon's Belém and Parque das Nações districts you are very close to means of transport that will easily get you there.
- You will also be within short walking distance (5 minutes) from the monumental Rossio train station, the departure point for a daytrip to Sintra (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
- The apartment is located in the "Avenida (da Liberdade)" District, a renowned glamourous and fashion neighborhood since this Avenue (less than a minute from the apartment) hosts top stores and brands, such as Prada, Miú Miú, Michael Kors, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, among many other high-end stores and boutiques. This avenue - nowadays considered the 35th most expensive in the World - also displays several famous historical buildings, hotels, opera houses/ theaters, kiosks, gardens and beautiful mosaic pavements. This neighborhood also hosts some of the best restaurants in the city and country.
- Free parking on the apartment's street or close paid parking.
- A few steps from several means of transport, such as buses, metro/ subway stations (Restauradores, Avenida & Rossio), Rossio Train Station & Trams (#28 & #15) to get you anywhere you want in Lisbon or around (Sintra, Cascais,...);
Other Things to Note
BEAR IN MIND the apartment has a lower than average ceiling height, slightly above 2 meters, so mind the head if you are a tall person. Shower tray features slightly above 1.90m.
WALKING DISTANCE from several Lisbon's Main Attractions:
- "Lavra" Elevator, the oldest in town (30 secs) -takes you to the not-to-miss Torel Garden & Viewpoint;
- Historical wooden Tram #28 first stop (10 min) not-to-miss ride in the city!
- Tram #15 first stop (10 min) - to get you to Belém District in about 30 minutes;
- Restauradores, Marquis of Pombal, Rossio, Figueira & Comércio Squares (between 2 and 13 min)
- Rua Augusta, most famous pedestrian street (7 min), Rua do Carmo & Rua Garrett, also famous Lisbon's streets (7 min);
- Rua Augusta Arch/ Triumphal Arch (13 min);
- São Jorge's Castle - 28 min (less if you get the elevator on Fanqueiros Street in Baixa);
... Among many others! :)
GETTING TO THE APARTMENT is quite easy, whether you arrive Lisbon by car, plane or train. Give me an update on your travel/ arriving plan, and I will provide easy instructions/directions to get to the apartment.
- This will be your "Home away from Home", so most "Rules" are basically the same as in your own home, such as making an effort to keep it clean and tidy, and be watchful of it (for example, by locking the door and turning off all electric devices every time you leave, etc.).
Other Home Rules include:
- No smoking inside; for smoking you may use our private patio; - Avoid moving any furniture from its original spot, exception made for the sofa bed and chairs :) - At check-out (at 12pm), just leave the apartment keys on the glass dining table; Later check-out might be possible, on arrangement and always depending on next guests’ convenience.
THE BUILDING RULES:
- Respect the peace, especially between 9pm (21:00) and 9am (9:00); - Make sure you leave the building door shut every time you leave/arrive; You may leave the garbage in a proper closed garbage bag inside the green trash dump every day after 7pm, except on holidays and Sundays.
Falta-me palavras para descrever a incrível experiência que foi ficar hospedado com a minha familia no apartamento da Adriana. Os pontos positivos são vários, desde a localização até a simpatia da Adriana, que nos recebeu com um largo sorriso e nos fez sentir, verdadeiramente, em casa. O apartamento é extremamente bem equipado e lindamente decorado, tudo o que nos foi apresentado era de excelente qualidade: a limpeza do apartamento, o conforto da cama e do sofá cama, os utensílios da cozinha... Também é necessario falar da excelente localização do imovel, perto dos principais pontos turisticos de Lisboa, de restaurantes renomados, dos principais meios de locomoção. No entanto, mesmo com tantas qualidades existentes no apartamento, o ponto alto de nossa hospedagem foi a recepção que recebemos da Adriana, que, assim como já falado, nos recebeu com um largo sorriso no rosto, e depois se sentou com a minha família para dar dicas do que fazer em Lisboa. Acredito que nunca fomos tão bem recebidos! E claro, não nos esquecemos dos mimos, o pão, a manteiga...rs Obrigado, Adriana, pela atenção, organização e dedicação para que a nossa estada fosse perfeita. Quando voltarmos a Lisboa, certamente, ficaremos hospedsdos em seu apartamento. Foi um prazer comhece-la.
We were made very welcome by Adriana's mother and father who stood in because their daughter was unwell. They explained everything to us and the apartment was exactly as described with all one might require on holiday: clean and comfortable , well equipped kitchen, good shower and constant available hot water, lovely bedding , TV (which we had no time to watch!) and excellent Wi-Fi – and we must not forget the red rose!
The situation could not be better for exploring Lisbon with lots of restaurants within walking distance and buses/trams/Metro and main line rail close by. Despite the central situation the apartment is quiet and peaceful.
We would definitely recommend Adriana’s apartment to anyone and we would be happy to return any time ourselves.
We stayed 7 days in Lisbon in Adrianas appartement and felt very comfortable.
Adriana gave us a great welcome and lots of useful tips for our stay.
The appartement is very well located and equipped with everything you need.
We can highly recommend Adriana as your host, the appartement and also Lisbon as a very lovely city!
Nous avons passé une agréable semaine à Lisbonne.
Grâce aux nombreux conseils d'Adriana, nous avons visité les différents quartiers et profité de la douceurde vivre des Lisboètes.
L'appartement est idéalement situé, proche du centre sans aucun inconvénient, superbement entretenu et agréable à vivre.
Merci à Adriana pour sa gentillesse et son magnifique sourire.
Hervé et Mireille
We had a very pleasant stay in Adriana's appartment. The place is very well equipped and we felt very much at home.
It was also very much suited to stay with our little baby (3 months). Adriana prepared a babybed and there was even a bath for the little one.
The weekend we stayed it was very cold in Lisbon, around 10 degrees during the day, despite the electric heathers, we found it hard to keep the appartment warm. There were enough blankets to have a good sleep though.
O apartamento de Adriana está muito bem localizado. Muito confortável , bem decorado nos fez sentirem casa. A Adriana é uma excelente anfitriã. Nos deu excelentes dicas sobre Lisboa e esteve sempre a nossa disposição. Certamente voltaremos em uma próxima oportunidade!
Adriana ist eine super Gastgeberin! Nachdem wir Anreiseschwierigkeiten hatten und mit 5h Verspätung endlich ankamen empfing Sie uns mit frischem Brot und guten Tipps für unser Wochenende in Lissabon. Das echt großzügige und super gelegenes Appartment am Restauradores und Adriana können wir nur empfehlen. Danke Adriana und danke Lissabon - wir kommen im Sommer wieder ;)
Born thirty-something years ago in the amazing & bright Lisbon. :) First couple of years I lived in the romantic medieval village of Sintra (a must-see if you have the time!).
People would describe me as a very affective, authentic & dynamic person.
I would also describe myself as loyal, dedicated to others & someone who loves to warmly welcome people. Travelling is something crucial to me and my 3 favorite places in the World are: Lisbon, Venice, and Hawaii. I can't imagine my Life without: Manuel (my husband), Carolina (our very enchanting & clever 3-year old daughter), Inês (still on the belly, but expected to arrive on June 2015), Friends & Family.
This apartment is where the 3 of us lived until January 2014, and so every corner is full of memories, plenty of them full of happy laughs! :) We Loooooved living there (we really miss it!), and perhaps that's the main reason we want to share it with others.
Favorite Book: Everything written by Irvin D. Yalom!
What I love to bring from places I visit: Traditional toys or games.
Our family's life motto: "I love you more today than yesterday and I will love you more tomorrow than today"!