About this listing
Just renovated, with everything brand new, cozy and pretty! Best suited for up to 12 people.
Located in a private lakeside community Indian Mountain Lakes known for its beautiful lakes and amazing beach with playgrounds, clubhouse,swimming pools, kiddie pool tennis courts, basketball courts,fishing and much more...
10-12 minutes walk to amazing beach, 12 minutes walk to the pool!
House futures 4 bedrooms, den with sleeper couch, large open concept living room-kitchen-dinning room.
You will enjoy brand new bathroom, beautiful parquet floors, flat screen TV's,cable TV, dishwasher, washer/dryer and much much more.
There are 2 decks, one has has gas BBQ grill and patio furniture and another one is fully fenced and has a brand new hot tube/jacuzzi for 6-7 people. We are in the process of getting a sauna.
The yard is flat and open, with plenty of space to play and play around!
Pets must be disclosed and discussed with owner
This home is equipped with all modern furniture plus everything else you will need.
The Living Room:
brand new Queen size sleeper sofa + brand new Queen size sleeper
Queen size sleeper sofa
Queen size bed
Full size bed
Bump beds twin size each
House is supplied with dishes, cookware, pillows and blankets, towels, dishtowels, linens and paper products.
We generally hold a $200 refundable deposit that will be returned to you in 2-3 days after your departure upon inspection of the property.
We will do our best to make your stay a pleasant one!
This is a first vacation season since renovation so enjoy the freshness of everything!
The house is located in the hart of Poconos, amenities filled gated community Indian Mountain Lakes that is close to all!
The house is about 20 Minutes from Jack Frost/Big Boulder ski resorts, H2Oh! indoor water park, Jim Thorpe, Skirmish Paintball, Crossing Outlets with 100 store shopping mall 20 minute drive, 10 min to Poconos Raceway,
Camel Beach Water Park is about 20 min drive, Mountain Airy Large Casino is about 25 min drive.
Call Keith ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Must be 25 years old to rent/$200 refundable security deposit required.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. Guests should comply with rules and regulations of “Indian Mountain Lakes” to avoid fines from community security.All Guests are to be registered at the gate upon first enter to the community. The garbage collection is only on Mondays and the maximum number of bags that can be discarded is 2. Please contact the Homeowner if you have more than 2 large bags accumulated during your stay.
3. Property is privately owned; the owner are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval.
7. The property is on a well and septic systems. Please do not clean with bleach products, only “septic friendly” products. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
8. Windows should be closed when guests leave property to prevent floor damage from rain or snow.