Enjoy Maui at our Kihei Bay Surf Condo! Last minute rates from $45 plus tax and cleaning fee.
Studio Condo with King Bed and Queen Sofa Sleeper, sleeps 3 comfortably. Fully kitchen, beach gear, free wifi, pool, and hot tub.
Short walk to beach!
Come stay at our Newly remodeled Kihei Bay Surf studio condo across the street from beach with partial "peek-a-boo"ocean view, King Size bed, queen sofa sleeper, fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach gear, free highspeed wifi internet, flastscreen lcd tv, partial ocean view, private lanai, community pool and hotub, and more...
Kihei Bay Surf Studio Condo
Sleeps 2 comfortably but can be up to 3
Great home base and is centrally located in Maui
Quiet First Floor Location with free Parking and easy access
Located across the street from Humpback Whale Sanctuary center and Beach Park
Wall unit Air Conditioning
Private Lanai offers partial Ocean View
Flatscreen 32 inch LCD television with blu-ray/dvd(Netflix Equipped) player
Stocked with paper towels, toilet paper, soap and shampoo to get you started
NO SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED
Why stay at a hotel when you can have a fully equipped and modern condo for less per night? Even Hotwire and other Travel sites can't beat the value of this deal.
Tax ID: W(phone number hidden)
LAST MINUTE DISCOUNTS and RATES as low as $35 per night depending on length of stay and season.
*Peak Season Rates(November 15-Marchl 31)= $99 per night
*Non-Peak Season Rates(April 1-November 14)= $69 per night
*Christmas/New Years (December 20-January 4)=$125 per night
We have historically offered last minute deals for $35,$40, $45, $50, and $55 per night.
*Nightly rate excludes 13.42 % Hawaii State Tax and $72 cleaning fee
*This is not a sublet and your booking include is for sole use of our condo
*Real bed is King Size, and Queen Bed is Sofa Sleeper
Lock box with combination us used. Checkin/Access info will be emailed once reservation is confirmed.
Interaction with Guests
We do not live in Maui and you are renting the entire studio condo. Feel free to email, call, or text us anytime should you have any questions.
Great central and homebase location on Maui. The condo is located in North/Central Kihei which is about 10 miles from the Kahalui (OGG) Airport. The closest shopping and dining is about 1 mile away. However, there is an Indian food restaurant immediately across the street. The Kaleapolo Beach Park and Humpback Whale Sanctuary are just across the street. Less than a two minute walk to see beautiful sunsets at the beach.
There is a bus stop in front of complex that runs every 15 minutes. It runs from Khei to Wailea, and also connects to the rest of the island. Costs $4 per day to ride. We recommend a rental car for getting around, to best explore Maui.
TERMS OF VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
Kihei Bay Surf
Rates Exclude Hawaii State Tax(13.42%) and $72 Cleaning Fee
*By sending your payment you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms outlined below. *
* Maximum occupancy allowed in our condo is four (4), specified in your reservation(unless otherwise specified). The penalty for having more than four guests is immediate forfeiture of the unit upon demand by owner or owner’s agent.
* Check-in time is 3 p.m. / Check-out time is 10 a.m. These times must be adhered to, to accommodate our cleaning schedules and new guest arrivals. Any tenant that stays after the contracted departure time will be charged for another day.
* Tenant understands no smoking is allowed in the condominium.
* Tenant agrees to leave unit in same condition as it was upon arrival. Exception: Towels and sheets need not be laundered.
* Tenant is liable for any damages caused to the unit, furnishings, and contents, and agrees to pay for the cost of repair, replacement, or loss of items provided for tenants use during their stay.
* Tenant is aware noise must be kept to a minimum.
* Tenant shall be liable for their personal belongings and agree to hold the owners harmless for any injury, loss due to theft, or damages to or by them while occupying the unit
* Cancellation Policy- Full refund if notice given within 30 days of arrival. If dates can be re-booked, full amount will be refunded. If we are unable to rebook, we reserve the right to refund only half of reservation rate. Cleaning fee will be refunded for all cancelled reservations.
Aloha & Welcome to our home at Kihei Bay Surf
We welcome you to our vacation home at Kihei Bay Surf. We hope you will enjoy our home just like it was your own, and help us keep it in great condition for yourself as well as other guests to enjoy. We ask that you please review and abide by the following rules during your stay.
* Occupancy in our condo is limited to only those included on the reservation (unless otherwise agreed upon).
* No smoking is allowed inside the condo. If you smoke on the lanai, make sure the door is closed to keep smoke from entering the condo. Hawaii state law prohibits smoking within 25 feet of any building.
* Please be sure to rinse sand off yourself and shake out towels, beach mats, and clothing before entering condo (there is an outdoor shower in the pool area and several hoses/spigots nearby).
* Please turn off air conditioner and lights when not in condo to help conserve energy.
* No towels, swim suits, or other clothing is to be hung out to dry on the lanai.
* Please keep noise to a minimum, and observe quiet time from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. daily.
* Check pool area for use times and rules (glass containers are prohibited in the pool area).
* Minimize electricity usage to help us keep our rental fees down.
* Laundry room hours are posted outside entrance
Security & Safety
* Lock all doors and windows when not in condo. Do not leave valuables in sight.
* Always lock your car, and never leave anything in open sight in your car.
Upon Your Departure
Please ensure that:
* Our home is left in the same condition as it was upon arrival. Our cleaning service will vacuum, launder the sheets, towels, etc., and make the bed.
* Garbage removed, and garbage disposal used. There are two dumpsters nearby in the parking lot.
* Everything electrical is turned off except the refrigerator (Air conditioner, lights, TV, stove, ceiling fans, etc.)
* Lock all doors and close all windows.
* Leave keys in condo and return single key to lockbox. Please also leave hanging parking permit. Failure to return either will result in $25 replacement fee
* IMPORTANT: We personally furnish our condo for you. Please do not remove any items from the condo except those provided for beach use (towels, ice chests, umbrellas, mats, etc.). Anything missing upon your departure, we must pay to replace.
We had a great time staying at Aaron's condo. We had never been to the Kehei area and we loved it because it was perfect for our active lifestyle. We ran, biked and snorkeled. We had just spent 5 days at the Westin and really preferred the Kehei area. The condo is nicely remodeled and has all the comforts of home, air conditioning, ceiling fan, keirig, a drip coffee maker, dishwasher, blow dryer, internet, blue ray player and a comfortable king bed. Two grocery stores are a mile away as well as a place to rent bikes.
Aaron would respond very quickly to any questions we had. We would definitely stay here again.
Aaron is an exemplary host, he made my vacation very easy and enjoyable with his beautiful place and easy to follow directions. He was very concerned about me having no problems at all and very quick to communicate. I would like to stay at his place every time I go to Maui
We're officially in love with Maui. And we have to thank the KeHei Bay Surf condo for that. It was the first stop off a late arrival and it immediately felt like home. Everything is there that you might need on a visit to Maui. We toured the whole island and this was our base. Thank you Aaron. We'll be back soon. bonus was the pool, hot tub and BBQ.
The place was exactly as described. Directly across from a beautiful beach and within 5 minute driving time from many restaurants and stores. We literally could not ask for more and so glad we were able to rent this condo!
The listing description is accurate. Very comfortable and clean. The neighborhood was safe and close to a beach. Would love to stay again.
We loved our stay at Aaron and Marchelle's condo! We were looking for a place that wouldn't break the bank, and this fit the bill perfectly! They have done a great job making their condo comfortable and well-equipped. Having access to their beach chairs, boogie boards, and other beach gear was awesome! We highly recommend their condo!
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This host has 33 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
When I'm not flying as a pilot for SkyWest Airlines I enjoy vacationing at our homes in Maui, HI and Ouray,CO. My wife and I love the outdoors, especially fishing, camping and rock hounding. We don't have kids but enjoy spending time with our two dogs Sienna and Malachite who love accompanying us on our adventures.