About this listing
Østerbro is a fantastic area of Copenhagen, that offers everything from broad boulevards, cobblestoned streets, local shops, grocerystores, design, small squares, cafes, restaurants to beach and harbour.
You will be renting the small bedroom facing the yard in my nice apartment. The room has a queensized doublebed, a bedside table and a dresser for your clothes.
As this is my second bedroom, you'll be sharing the bathroom and kitchen with me and whoever stays in the master bedroom.
Interaction with Guests
I'm attending school and working nights, so I probably won't be home much, but when I am, you are free to ask me anything :)
- Parken Stadium (the national stadium)
- Fælledparken (Copenhagens largest park)
- Bopa Plads (cozy square with nice cafés)
- Nordre Frihavnsgade & Østerbrogade (shopping streets)
- Beach (Svanemølle Strand)
The city is definitely best accessible on bike. Public transportation, however, is very good in Copenhagen, and the apartment is close to trains and busses.
* There must be quiet at night after 22:00.
* Please take off your shoes when entering the corridor.
* No smoking indoors or out of windows.
* No unannounced guests in the room for 'sleepovers' or visits.
* No pets allowed.
* And most important of all; have a nice stay! :)
About the Host, Henrik
36yo that loves to travel. Recent trips includes 7 months in Thailand and 3 months in Rome, Italy.
Have been working as a schoolteacher for a number of years, but am now going back to school to try something different.