Thanks for checking my studio near Harajuku.
It is pretty NEW, clean and well-designed room with bare concrete walls and a nice stone garden. Please feel free to contact me!! Hope you enjoy Harajuku and Tokyo!
- 1 Bed Room
- 1 Double Sized Bed
All linens provided.
==FREE MOBILE WI-FI==
Stay CONNECTED when you are in Tokyo!! You can bring it with you and explore around Tokyo! It is so necessary for travelers. Of course, it is FREE!!
- A double bed
- Closet space
- Clean private bathroom with towels and toiletries (Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap)
- Pocket wifi
※Updated on July 1st, 2014. Before that, we did not have a laundry, a refrigerator or a microwave, but now we got them!
KITASANDO (北参道) is just an awesome location. This place is so special becaust it is very close to Harajuku station, yet very quiet and private. It is just 10 minute walk to Harajuku station. Even if you stay out late in Shibuya or Shinjuku, you can come back here by a short ride on taxi.
The neighborhood is beautiful here. You can see the NTT Docomo Yoyogi Building from the entrance, which looks like the Empire State Building in New York City. Even though this studio is close to the heart of Harajuku, it is so quiet around here that you can sleep well at night.
If you want to be close to Shibuya, Shinjuku and the rest of Tokyo, it is the BEST location.
==FROM THE APARTMENT --- WALKING==
This apartment is 4 minutes from Kitasando station and 10 minutes from Harajuku station, on a quiet side street. You can walk to some stations, stores and spots within 1 minutes. This is very convenient and perfect location!
- Kitasando station - 4 min walk direct door-to-platform
- Harajuku station - 10 min walk direct door-to-platform
- Yoyogi station – 10 min walk direct door-to-platform
- Meiji-Shrine station – 12 min walk direct door-to-platform
- Sendagaya station – 12 min walk direct door-to-platform
- Shinjuku station – 20 min walk direct door-to-platform
- Convenience Store - 4 min walk from this apartment
- Supermarket - 4 min walk
- SUBWAY - 3min walk
- Strabucks - 4min walk
- Daiso, ¥100 Store - 9min walk
- Laforet Harajuku - 14 min walk
- Tokyu Hands Store - 16 min walk
- Omotesando Hills - 17 min walk
- Isetan, a fancy department store - 20 min walk
Famous spots, ancient temples and shrines are also within easy access.
- Meiji Shrine - 10 min walk from this apartment
- Meiji Jingu Baseball stadium - 17 min walk
- Shinjuku Gyoen - 17 min walk
- AFURI, one of the most famous ramen shop - 6 min walk
※This is open until 3am!! You can eat late at night after drinking or whenever you are hungry.
- 2 mins to Meiji-jingume station (Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line)
- 5 mins to Shibuya (Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line)
- 7 mins to Shinjuku (Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line & Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line)
- 11 mins to Ikebukuro (Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line)
- 20 mins to Roppongi
- 25 mins to Tokyo
- 25 mins to Tsukiji
- 28 mins to Akihabara
- 40 mins to Yokohama Bay Area
- 50 mins to Tokyo Disney Land & Sea
Other Things to Note
==CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT==
--Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
--Check-out is at 11AM or Anytime before.
Early check-in / Late check-out may be available if there is no previous guest or next guest. If you drop or keep your luggage at the apartment because of your flight or something, it will be possible, but we will be cleaning the room between 11am to 3pm.
My caledar is basically ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE no matter what this website says. For your convenience, there is no need to ask me if it is available. One Night Reservations may not be accepted.
- Smoking is prohibited in the whole building. If you would like smoke, please go outside of this building.
(Please note that if you smoke in the prohibited area, we will have to charge you $700.00 (US Dollars) for the room cleaning fee.)
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the room. We hope you enjoy part of our culture in Japan!
- Please do not use towels and bed linens placed in the shelf. Those are for the newer guests.
- Please don't make noise after midnight.
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out.
- Please put the key into the mailbox when you check out.
Appartment was really nice, clean and well located.
A few minutes by walk from Meiji Shrine.
Metro is also a few minutes away.
You can go for it, you will not regret it.
It was a great little apartment in a nice area. It was really enjoyable to come back to the place after long days of walking around Tokyo! Harajuku/Yoyogi area is a nice quiet neighbourhood with plenty to see.
In addition, the host was extremely helpful and made sure everything was ready before arriving. Overall, awesome AirBnB.
I had a great experience at this apartment. The location is excellent, it's nice and clean like in the photos, and the directions were easy to understand. The washing machine was very helpful to keep my clothes smoke-free. I would like to stay here again next time!
A good location near a subway station and close to many points of interested. Its in a quite location and 15-20 mins walk north or south to find something more lively which makes it easy to get home after last train. The apartment has everything as described but the furniture layout isn't quite right (it works for the picture but not in practice) a minor point though. The heating worked well and kitchen area has a nice gas hob which I cooked breakfast on every day. As usual the bathroom is a powerful shower and deep bath. Also, the bathroom has drying rails for clothes with an extractor fan that can blow hot air to dry them. I would stay again and recommend it.
The apartment was in a great location for the train or a walk to harajuku and the surrounding area.
The apartment was clean and had everything we needed for our stay.
The pocket wifi was great to have too
Great little apartment in the heart of it all . Location was spot on , just a 10min walk to Harajuku/Omotesando shopping area, 10 min walk to Shinjuku, 10 min walk to Yoyogi park . Transport was also a breeze with Harajuku station being a 5/10 min walk or Kitasando station which was even closer at about 3/4 min walk.
Apartment was exactly as described . Small but cosy, neat and comfortable . Hosts were great and responded to all requests immediately, will definitely try to stay here again when we come back .
Fantastic location and amenities. Just 5 mins from the station. Hosts are very responsive and accommodating :)
Hi Wen, Thank you so much for staying here :) Yes, this apartment is located in a very good location! There're a lot of restaurants and shops around here, so hope you totally enjoyed the Japanese culture ;) We're always trying to provide everything our guests need and make this room a more pleasant place :))) Please come back here anytime! You're always welcome ;)
This host has 245 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi there! Welcome!
Thank you for checking our profile and our listings! We are the Airbnb hosting team in TOKYO. We do our best to offer you the great experience and comfortable stay on Airbnb.
Our room are well-designed, nicely decorated and cleaned. Also, they are located in very convenient places, so you can EXPLORE TOKYO easily.
We love to meet new people and make new friends! We learned a lot of things from the communication with our guests, so we would like to hang out and talk with guests!
Also, we all love traveling and know what you need and what you want to know.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Of course you can ask about our rooms but we love to tell you about Tokyo as well!
We hope you have a wonderful time in Tokyo, Japan!