About this listing
Few steps from Campo de Fiori, Piazza Navona, Pantheon…etc) this apartment enjoys a strategic position to know fully the true nature of the Eternal City and where you can reach all major tourist attractions of Rome by feet.
Prestigious apartment on Via dei Cappellari, a short distance from Campo de’Fiori and Piazza Navona. This first floor apartment (without elevator) is found in ancient building and was recently renovated by a highly acclaimed Roman architect. It is comprised of a living room with a couch, dining room for six, completely equipped modern kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom with shower, twin bedroom with writing desk, and bathroom with bathtub. It is also equipped with full air conditioning, TV, Hi-Fi audio, and washing machine. Modern and excellent antique furnishings, high wood ceilings, and high quality home decor complete the apartment.
1 bedroom with double bed
1 bedroom with 2 twins bed and 1 single sofa bed
1 double sofa bed in the living
7 place bed max in total
This apartment is located on Via dei Cappellari, just behind the famous Campo dei Fiori and Piazza Navona. This is probably the most popular square among Roman young people, and one of the favourite sites for visitors. During the day, Campo dei Fiori is bursting with life and hustle thanks to its colourful market, in which you will find fresh vegetables and fruit, inexpensive clothes and souvenirs sold by easy-going locals that always enjoy a good chat, whether you are a new comer or you have already visited the Eternal City before. During the night, Campo dei Fiori changes its face completely, and the food stands give place to people from all over the world. The atmosphere will capture you in a way that you may find yourself not wanting to leave Rome any more! The apartment is also 300 metres away from Pantheon, and at a walking distance from the best historical sites in the capital and the popular Roman cafes, restaurants and shops.
Is highly recommended to book a transfer service from the airport to the apartment, because first of all, during the transfer, the driver will be in contact with the person in charge of the Check-in order to communicate the arrival time at the apartment avoiding problems due to delays or unforeseen.
And Also, the price of the comunal TAXI, was fixed by municipal law, so from the airport to the center of Rome is 48 euro (3 people), but many taxi drivers are also asking for an extra charge for luggage or overnight charge or extra fee for public holiday or the surcharge for each person more than 3..... so...the price will become much higher.
Therefore, to avoid any "discussions" with the taxi driver I recommend the "Private Taxi Transfert".
PLEASE SEND YOUR ARRIVAL INFORMATION AND I WILL BOOK YOUR TRANSFER FOR YOU
Interaction with Guests
My answers will arrive within a few hours
This apartment is located in historic center area, exactly in Via dei Cappellari, 85 (few steps from Campo de Fiori, Piazza Navona, Pantheon…etc) in one of the most historical places in Rome, the apartment enjoys a strategic position to know fully the true nature of the Eternal City and where you can reach all major tourist attractions of Rome by feet. Just off of Campo dei Fiori. The piazza has a great farmer’s market during the day and a great people watching venue at night with the nightlife. The apartment is along a quiet side street with local craftsmen shops open during the day. From this apartment you car reach the Vatican city in 10 min walking.
Other Things to Note
I suggest the "Private Taxi Transfert" from airports Leonardo Da Vinci Fiumicino or Ciampino (Port and Train station), around 10/15 euros each person (depending of number of people) an professional driver with REGULAR LICENSE, take you and your luggage from airport exit, directly to the apartment, FAST, COMFORTABLE and ECONOMIC.
I can make the reservation for you.
Let me know these informations in below:
......TO THE APARTMENT
PEOPLE NUMBER : ____________
FLY TIME Arrival and FLY NUMBER: _______
NAME Airport / Port / Train station:________
Tel. cellular number_____________________
To make your RESERVATION you'll NOT NEED to pay nothing.
On the agreed date and time, the driver will be waiting for you outside the custom area of the airport/train station/port, holding a sign with your name in plain sight and you will pay only on your arrival to the apartment the price agreed..
During the transfer, the driver will make a call to the person in charge of the check in order to communicate the arrival time at the apartment.
......FROM THE APARTMENT
PICK UP point :_________
DROP OFF point :___________
PEOPLE NUMBER : ____________
Tel. cellular number_____________
On the agreed date and time, the driver will be waiting for you outside the apartment and you will pay only on your arrival to the destination the price agreed..
To have any further information, please don't hesitate to contact me again.
1) CHECK-IN: The arrival time must be communicated minimum three days before. AN APPOINTMENT MUST BE MADE unless differently agreed prior to arrival. Please send your previous arrival time by e-mail to (email hidden)ease, on your arrival in Rome you must confirm 30min before your arrival time to the apartment by an SMS or calling to the person in charge of your check in. THE CHECK-IN IS NOT GUARANTEE IF YOU DON’T COMMUNICATE US YOUR ARRIVAL TIME. For early morning arrivals, clients are advises to book from the night before to guaranteed the access to their apartment before 14: on the arrival day. For arrivals after 20.00 a fee of 25 euro is requested for the check-in. For arrivals after 24.00 a fee of 50 euro is requested for the check-in. For arrivals in public holidays a fee of 25 euro is requested for the check-in.
The ordinary time access in the apartment is 14:00, but if there are no other customers on the same day the entry will be allowed in the morning.
Otherwise, on your arrival, you have to call to the person in charge of your check in and ask if it’s possible can leave your luggage inside the apartment and come back when the customers will be left and the apartment will be clean.
If this is not possible you can leave your luggage in the luggage storage. The nearest to the apartment is located in the railways station (Stazione Termini) in alternative you can use this luggage service for info click here (website hidden).
Check-out It’s not possible later 11.30am but If there are no other customers to entry in the same day you can leave the apartment in the afternoon (max at 6.00pm) or else the time to leave is 11:00am.
2) RESPONSABILITY: Please be careful and responsible for the property when you are in the apartment. Any aventual demage to the premises will be evaluated and paid at the time of check-out.
3) RENTAL PRICE: all utilities as water, gas and eletricity are included in the rental price. The apartment is delivered clean and complete with sheets and towels.
4) TOURIST TAX of the CITY of ROME : As of 01/09/2014, anyone staying in any accommodation in Rome is required to pay an overnight tax of 3,5 euro per person for a maximum of 10 days. Children under 10 years are exempt from payment. The payment to the TURISTIC ROME admnistration, will be made on your arrival to the apartment
5) NUMBER OF GUEST: the apartment must be occupied by the number of people indicated in the Reservation Form. If you wish to change the number of guest in the apartment, please notify us in this sense before your arrival so we shall inform you of any applicable price difference. Failure to respect these terms will be a cause for termination off this rental agreement and you will have to vacate the apartment immediately.
6) CANCELLATION by the OWNER: in the event the apartment is not available because of circumstances beyond our control, we shall seek to offer you another apartment with the same caracteristics. In the case you do not find this acceptable we shall refund you the entire amount paid up to the date.
From Sep 1 - 2, 2015 the minimum stay is 1 night.
Appartement bien situé dans le centre historique de Rome.
Problèmes nombreux :
-Il manquait 3 paires de draps alors que nous avions prévu dès le début que nous étions 7
-Lunettes des toilettes cassées + toilettes sales
-Pommeau de douche cassé
-Refrigerateur fonctionnait mal : nous avons dû jeter nos courses
-Deux salles de bain, mais impossible de se doucher en même temps : la douche du haut n a que de l eau froide
-Tous les matins nous étions réveillés par facteurs/éboueurs/voisins qui sonnait : énerve ++
-Une des pièces : celle avec le balcon intérieur etait inutile car non equipe
-Appartement peu lumineux
Pour l état de la salle de bain ( toilettes et douche) et les draps nous avons été obligés d appeller notre contact, ainsi nous avons dû dormir une nuit sans draps
è chiaro che sei molto nervoso e che non hai fatto una bella vacanza a Roma per motivi tuoi personali. Non credo sia giusto sfogare i tuoi problemi con il mio appartamento.
Hai scritto una serie di falsità e questo non mi è mai accaduto in tanti anni di lavoro.
1) L'appartamento è stato consegnato pulito. Se mi avessi inviato un messaggio dicendo che l'appartamento era sporco, avrei inviato immediatamente la donna delle pulizie per pulire l'appartamento di (website hidden) non ho mai ricevuto nessun messaggio da te.
2) L'appartamento è stato attrezzato con lenzuola pulite per 7 persone. Al momento del check in voi avete controllato tutto e avete visto che tutti i letti dell'appartamento era fatti con lenzuola pulitissime e non vi siete lamentati di niente. Per qualche motivo avete sporcato le lenzuola e avete preteso che vi fossero cambiate in un secondo momento. Per accontentarvi vi abbiamo portato delle lenzuola aggiuntive.
3) Il frigorifero funziona perfettamente
4) L'acqua calda arriva in tutti e due i bagni ma se aprite contemporaneamente anche l'acqua calda in cucina, la quantità di acqua calda diminuisce. Credo che questo accade in tutte le case del mondo.
5) L'appartamento vicino è un'altra "Casa per vacanze" e forse siete stati particolarmente sfortunati ad incontrare un gruppo di ragazzi che hanno fatto confusione. Per questo mi dispiace molto. L'educazione e il saper vivere in comune dovrebbe essere una regola per tutti.
Comunque mi dispiace che il tuo nervosismo ti abbia rovinato la vacanza a Roma.
Excelente apartamento (mobília, disposição dos quartos, utilidades e comodidades) em uma localização fantástica! Perto de tudo e pode-se conhecer Roma caminhando! Muitos restaurantes, mercados, farmácia e lojas na região. Dia e noite com diversão garantida!
Had a fantastic time at campo Di Fiori B. Luigi was great with correspondence and organised us a driver for transfers who was friendly, helpful and efficient. The place was clean and tidy and position was amazing! Thankyou for making our time in Rome memorable. I will be recommending your accommodation to other families
Bel appartement, Tres bien situé.
Luigi est très sympathique et réactif. Il nous répond sous moins de 3h a la moindre interrogation que l'on peut avoir ou soucis que l'on peut rencontrer sur place.
Je recommande également le service de "taxi transfert" aéroport / appartement, peu cher et vachement pratique.
Petit bémol sur le wifi qui n'est pas très rapide
The apartment was in a perfect location! We were able to walk to all the major sites - Pantheon, Forum, Colosseum, Vatican City etc. It was also close to lots of restaurants. We took advantage of the private car service and this made our arrival very smooth.
Muy bien ubicado el departamento! Luigi fue muy atento y tambien coordine con el traslado ya q el aeropuerto queda muy lejos!
El departamente muy comodo y todo limpio y ordenado
Excelente eleccion! Lo recomiendo
This host has 132 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Luigi
Vivo insiema a mia moglie Laura nel centro storico di Roma 15 anni, ci piace molto viaggiare e per questo motivo cerchiamo di offrire quei servizi che ci piacerebbe ricevere quando siamo in (website hidden) piace la buona cucina e per questo consigliamo dei buoni ristoranti nel centro di Roma per farvi evitare di cadere nelle trappole per turisti.
I miei appartamenti sono tutti nel centro storico di Roma dove potrai raggiungere a piedi tutti i maggiori punti di interesse turistico vivendo così la magia del centro storico della Città Eterna.