About This Listing
Few steps from Campo de Fiori, Piazza Navona, Pantheon…etc) this apartment enjoys a strategic position to know fully the true nature of the Eternal City and where you can reach all major tourist attractions of Rome by feet.
Very luxurious apartment located in Via dei Cappellari a few steps from Campo dè Fiori and Navona square in the heart of the historical centre. The fully restored apartment is located on the 1st floor inside an ancient building of the 1500. It is made up on two floors as it follows: 1° floor, fully equipped kitchen, dining room, very large hall, big bathroom with tub, double bedroom, closet, 2° floor, double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom with shower. It is provided with tv, hi-fi, washing machine. The high quality furniture, the floors made in cotto from Tuscany, the high ceilings and the prestigious soft-furnishings give the last touch to this very elegant apartment unique among our offers.
2 bedrooms with double bed
1 bedroom with 2 signle bed
1 double sofa bed
8 place bed in total
Campo de Fiori
The surrounding area: This apartment is located on Via dei Cappellari, just behind the famous Campo dei Fiori and Piazza Navona. This is probably the most popular square among Roman young people, and one of the favourite sites for visitors. During the day, Campo dei Fiori is bursting with life and hustle thanks to its colourful market, in which you will find fresh vegetables and fruit, inexpensive clothes and souvenirs sold by easy-going locals that always enjoy a good chat, whether you are a new comer or you have already visited the Eternal City before. During the night, Campo dei Fiori changes its face completely, and the food stands give place to people from all over the world. The atmosphere will capture you in a way that you may find yourself not wanting to leave Rome any more! The apartment is also 300 metres away from Pantheon, and at a walking distance from the best historical sites in the capital and the popular Roman cafes, restaurants and shops.
Is highly recommended to book a transfer service from the airport to the apartment, because first of all, during the transfer, the driver will be in contact with the person in charge of the Check-in order to communicate the arrival time at the apartment avoiding problems due to delays or unforeseen.
And Also, the price of the comunal TAXI, was fixed by municipal law, so from the airport to the center of Rome is 48 euro (3 people), but many taxi drivers are also asking for an extra charge for luggage or overnight charge or extra fee for public holiday or the surcharge for each person more than 3..... so...the price will become much higher.
Therefore, to avoid any "discussions" with the taxi driver I recommend the "Private Taxi Transfert".
PLEASE SEND YOUR ARRIVAL INFORMATION AND I WILL BOOK YOUR TRANSFER FOR YOU
Interaction with Guests
My answers will arrive within a few hours
This apartment is located in historic center area, exactly in Via dei Cappellari, 85 (few steps from Campo de Fiori, Piazza Navona, Pantheon…etc) in one of the most historical places in Rome, the apartment enjoys a strategic position to know fully the true nature of the Eternal City and where you can reach all major tourist attractions of Rome by feet. Just off of Campo dei Fiori. The piazza has a great farmer’s market during the day and a great people watching venue at night with the nightlife. The apartment is along a quiet side street with local craftsmen shops open during the day. From this apartment you car reach the Vatican city in 10 min walking.
Other Things to Note
TOURIST TAX of the CITY of ROME : As of 01/09/2014, anyone staying in any accommodation in Rome is required to pay an overnight tax of 3,5 euro per person for a maximum of 10 days. Children under 10 years are exempt from payment. The payment to the TURISTIC ROME admnistration, will be made on your arrival to the apartment
1) CHECK-IN: The arrival time must be communicated minimum three days before. AN APPOINTMENT MUST BE MADE unless differently agreed prior to arrival. Please send your previous arrival time by e-mail to (email hidden)ease, on your arrival in Rome you must confirm 30min before your arrival time to the apartment by an SMS or calling to the person in charge of your check in. THE CHECK-IN IS NOT GUARANTEE IF YOU DON’T COMMUNICATE US YOUR ARRIVAL TIME. For early morning arrivals, clients are advises to book from the night before to guaranteed the access to their apartment before 14:00 on the arrival day. For arrivals after 20.00 a fee of 25 euro is requested for the check-in. For arrivals after 24.00 a fee of 50 euro is requested for the check-in. For arrivals in public holidays a fee of 25 euro is requested for the check-in.
The ordinary time access in the apartment is 14:00, but if there are no other customers on the same day the entry will be allowed in the morning without any extra fee. You must check it only in the arrival day with the person in charge of your check in, because is possible an last minute reservation by another customer.
You will make a phone call to her at your arrival in Rome and verify the possibility to have a early check in.
For early morning arrivals, clients are advises to book from the night before to guaranteed the access to their apartment before 14:00 on the arrival day.
Otherwise, on your arrival, you have to call the person in charge of your check in and ask if it’s possible can leave your luggage inside the apartment and come back when the customers will be left and the apartment will be clean.
If this is not possible you can leave your luggage in the luggage storage.
The nearest to the apartment is located in the railways station (Stazione Termini) in alternative you can use this luggage service for info click
Check-out It’s not possible later 11.30am but If there are no other customers to entry in the same day you can leave the apartment in the afternoon (max at 6.00pm) or else the time to leave is 11:00am.
2) RESPONSABILITY: Please be careful and responsible for the property when you are in the apartment. Any aventual demage to the premises will be evaluated and paid at the time of check-out.
3) RENTAL PRICE: all utilities as water, gas and eletricity are included in the rental price. The apartment is delivered clean and complete with sheets and towels.
4) TOURIST TAX of the CITY of ROME : As of 01/09/2014, anyone staying in any accommodation in Rome is required to pay an overnight tax of 3,5 euro per person for a maximum of 10 days. Children under 10 years are exempt from payment. The payment to the TURISTIC ROME admnistration, will be made on your arrival to the apartment
5) NUMBER OF GUEST: the apartment must be occupied by the number of people indicated in the Reservation Form. If you wish to change the number of guest in the apartment, please notify us in this sense before your arrival so we shall inform you of any applicable price difference. Failure to respect these terms will be a cause for termination off this rental agreement and you will have to vacate the apartment immediately.
6) CANCELLATION by the OWNER: in the event the apartment is not available because of circumstances beyond our control, we shall seek to offer you another apartment with the same caracteristics. In the case you do not find this acceptable we shall refund you the entire amount paid up to the date.
From May 25 - 27, 2015 the minimum stay is 1 night.
Eccellente location, casa perfetta, servizio impeccabile. Punto di riferimento assoluto per vacanze romane.
The stay was perfect. The apartment location awesome; Luigi and his team super professional; the apartment clean and exactly as described in Airbnb. Towels, other amenities were great and this is excellent value for the money.
My only complaint would be that the place is very noisy as the walls are thin and the neighbors seem to be loudly tromping around and ringing the wrong doorbell.
Sorry about the noise caused by neighbors. Right next door is another apartment for tourists. Evidently was hosted a group of young boys.
So, I'm very happy that you had a wonderful holiday and a very good stay in my apartment. Thank you for everything. I hope to see you soon in Rome again
Nous nous sommes rendus pour la première fois de notre vie à Rome pour découvrir cette ville surprenante et intéressante.
Nous étions 7 adultes et cet appartement est parfait pour cela !
Les pièces sont grandes...l'emplacement Campo del Fiori est parfait pour découvrir le centre ville ancien à pied... Et
Vous n'imaginez pas le confort lorsque nous nous sommes remis à Luigi en suivant ses conseils :
La navette depuis l'aéroport : Pour 10€ de porte à porte....pourquoi s'embeter à économiser 5-6€
Fantastic apartment in a fantastic location. Staying at Luigi's apartment made our stay in Rome extra special. Beautiful apartment with real character. The information provided by Luigi prior to our stay at his apartment was first class, even helped to organise a taxi transfer to and from the airport. Door to door service, excellent. Would definitely recommend staying in this apartment, I would without a doubt stay there again. Thanks Luigi, Grazie Mille.
Un séjour très sympa dans cet appartement qui est très bien placé dans le centre historique nous avons visité Rome à pied
Luigi was a wonderful host. Before our arrival he helped organise private transfer from the airport which was fantastic. Well worth doing. The apartment is in a wonderful location, 100 metres from Campo De Fiori. The apartment itself is good, if not a little tired. Small things like blown lightbulbs, loose towel rails, poor wireless internet existed but were not big problems. Overall great position, good apartment.
This host has 101 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Luigi
Vivo insiema a mia moglie Laura nel centro storico di Roma 15 anni, ci piace molto viaggiare e per questo motivo cerchiamo di offrire quei servizi che ci piacerebbe ricevere quando siamo in (website hidden) piace la buona cucina e per questo consigliamo dei buoni ristoranti nel centro di Roma per farvi evitare di cadere nelle trappole per turisti.
I miei appartamenti sono tutti nel centro storico di Roma dove potrai raggiungere a piedi tutti i maggiori punti di interesse turistico vivendo così la magia del centro storico della Città Eterna.