The SPACE-Modern open 1 bedroom in the heart of Capitol Hill's pike pine corridor. With floor to ceiling panoramic views of Seattle's downtown; including mountains, water and the space needle. Located on the corner of 12th and Pine, across the street from the northwest film forum which
features small independent films from all over the world.
Fantastic LOCATION-We're upstairs from Eltana Bagels; featured in Epicurious; wood fired bagels and turkish soups and stews. Cafe Press, Momiji, Quinns, Unicorn, Boom Noodle, Plum, Bimbos, Oddfellows, Smiths, Skillet, Molly Moons and a ton of other amazing eateries within a block or two. There is a bus stop outside and you are perhaps a 15 minute walk to downtown's pike street market. There is a fantastic farmers market on broadway (2 blocks away) every Sunday April through December. Neumos and the Comet;fantastic venues for catching local and other small bands and are both located a couple blocks away. Neumos is a fantastic venue for catching local and other small bands and is located a couple blocks away.
ACCOMMODATIONS-Our home has an open layout, hardwood floors, spa style bathroom, queen size bed, washer and dryer, dishwasher, coffee grinder and french press. Soft white linens, beautiful floor to ceiling windows with an amazing view, netflix and hulu streaming, Wii, wireless, movies and books for you to enjoy. Let down couch may be used to accommodate additional guests. The building has an elevator, amazing roof deck with 360 degree views of the city and a bike room.
WE LOVE THE HILL-In your reservation comments tell us what you like and we'll be sure to leave a map with some local recomendations.
(There are currently no pets living in the home however a cat did once live there and we do allow pets. Please consider prior to booking. Thank you)
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1000 /week|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
I was in town for a conference and didn't want to stay in a hotel but still be near downtown. Tiffany's apt is exactly what I was looking for. In the lovely Capitol Hill neighborhood, I could have spent my entire trip just walking around the 5 block radius. Great places to eat, drink and shop nearby. Elliott Bay Bookstore is just two blocks away and a national treasure. Apt is spotless, modern and has views of the city. If the sky is clear you can see the mountains.
beautiful open flat in amazing location. super nice decorations and layout, with a huge window wall overlooking seattle. if you're a light sleeper, the proximity to police station means sirens at all hours, but that wasn't a bit deal for me. definitely a great place to stay and i'll look to stay here again next time i'm in seattle. thanks!
Tiffany was a great host and the place provides a perfect home base for exploring Seattle. I highly recommend.
Tiffany was a wonderful host. Communicative and welcoming. Her apartment is spacious, beautiful and relaxing, and the location couldn't be better. She gave us great recommendations and made us feel at home. Definitely recommended.
This is a great location for all the fun spots on Capitol Hill. The apartment is very clean, well kept and well stocked. Tiffany made everything easy.
This apartment was fantastic--loved every moment of my time there. The place was clean, accessible, and near my favorite restaurant in Seattle (Plum Bistro!). I was able to easily get groceries, catch a bus, and arrange pick up/drop offs with my local friends.
Check in and check out were super easy and Tiffany made a point to check in with me to see if I was enjoying my stay.
I'd stay here again, next time I'm in Seattle!
Great space. Even greater neighborhood. And absolutely greatest hosts! We were delayed, but check-in was so easy that it didn't even matter. Check-out was even easier and waking up to view every morning makes me want to move in. Thanks ladies! Happy new year!
We had an amazing time in Seattle. Tiffany's apartment is in a great location - walkable to so many great shops, restaurants, and bars - and has a spectacular view. She was very easy to get in touch with, her responses were prompt and she was very helpful. However, the apartment wasn't as clean as we thought it would be. The floor and furniture were a little dusty and it didn't seem like the counters and sinks had been thoroughly cleaned/wiped off before our arrival. Some of the bathroom towels were stained and the bedding left something to be desired. Despite this, we had a good time, though I'm not sure I'd pay the same rate to stay here again - it was a little high for the quality of the accommodation.
Tiffany made the airbnb process work well, and the checkin/out process was seamless. Their apt is wonderful, and the view is to die for--spent more time cooking, relaxing, looking out the window than expected! A central location in the fun gay-happy Capital Hill neighborhood. Highly recommended place/owner!
1) SUPER DUPER CLEAN!!! THANK YOU!
2) Location, location, location! This place was perfectly situated for our stay. Plenty of restaurants and shops to browse. We ate at a small, fun, and very tasty sushi place just a block away. Also, Eltana artisan bagels and a gelato store were on the ground floor which made for great morning and afternoon snacks!
3) Space. The condo was a great size. Large floor-to-ceiling windows brought tons of light with wonderful views of downtown and gorgeous sunsets. The thrift-store chic vibe and decor was very mellow and relaxing.
4) Kitchen was awesome.
5) Netflix and internet were much appreciated.
6) Check-in was super smooth and we appreciated Tiffany leaving us directions since we checked in so late at night. Very thoughtful and super nice!
7) The roof-deck was awesome! We'd have used it if it hadn't been so windy and cold. But our dog loved it! So awesome to find a place that takes pets. You rock!
1) The furniture appeared to be either hand-me-downs or thrift-store chic...but without comfort. The couch was woefully lacking in padding, both for sitting or sleeping. You definitely felt the springs and supports poking you. The bed was firm enough, but the sheets didn't fit correctly, the pillows were flat and worn out, and there was only one blanket. There was also only one blanket for those on the couch, but again, not thick or warm. There was also JUST the couch, no club or arm chairs to sit on when the couch is a bed. And the kitchen chairs?? Forget em!
2) NOISY NEIGHBORHOOD...not exactly unexpected for the city. But being 4 stories up, with double-paned windows, and still hearing all strangers' conversations, at all hours, as they walked by, way down on street level, made for a tough sleep. A few sound-dampening rugs and curtains might help? But some ear plugs helped and we otherwise slept ok.
3) Toilet Paper. We know, we know...a seemingly silly concern. But when it shreds like tissue paper just unrolling it, it's clearly not strong enough to wipe with. We had to buy our own. Again, not a huge concern, but worth noting for those that like to keep their hands clean.
IN CONCLUSION: Over-all we enjoyed our stay, and were comfortable enough. We really appreciated the simple check-in, location, and pet-friendly-ness, as well as the amenities provided in the condo. But VERY uncomfortable furniture, and a lack of bedding and bathroom supplies made it tougher than it needed to be.