About this listing
Few cities in the world have been blessed by natural beauty as RIO, as well as beautiful beaches, we have the largest urban forest in the world. You will certainly enjoy the vacation of your life. And I would like to provide the best time for you!
In a privileged location, between the neighborhoods of Copacabana and Ipanema, I'm renting a room in my apartment for season in Rio de Janeiro-RJ. Then, you will share the apartment with me.
The room has wardrobe, ceiling fan and air conditioning, a panoramic window and wi-fi. I offer chair and parasol for you to enjoy the beach in comfort. The environment of my home is cozy.
It will be a pleasure to host you in my home. Welcome!
You will have access to common areas of the apartment, plus room for your hosting.
The limits are listed in the "House Rules". So before booking, please read the ad and the "House Rules", it is important to the success of our coexistence. Thank you.
Interaction with Guests
As the host, it is important to note that the type of hosting that I propose, encourages living with a local resident and her culture to make you feel like in a friend's house.
I'll be at your disposal to offer you valuable tips about the city, what to do, how and where to go, and also enjoy the different events and what is happening interesting in the city and make your stay pleasant and unforgettable.
The location is prime, in the south of the city, in Copacabana, Posto 6 in an area known as the apartment is on a quiet, tree-lined street and still hear the birds in the morning.
Everything is very close, bars, restaurants, bakery, laundry, internet cafe, attractions etc, and is 2 blocks from Copacabana beach. And yet, a few minutes walk from Ipanema Beach and its amazing visual sunset at the Arpoador beach.
On Copacabana beach, every year we have the big event of the New Year with fireworks and outdoor concerts. Known as one of the world's biggest New Year's Eve!
During the carnival, the streets of the southern zone, Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon, are full of musicians playing samba and carnival marches, providing lots of fun and joy to people.
Urban mobility is quiet, with a metro station less than 20 meters away and the bus station to everywhere in town within 50 meters. By Metro in less than 20 minutes you will be in the historic city center, the famous bars of Lapa and the charming neighborhood of Santa Teresa. You can have easy access to the Botanical Gardens, Leblon, Ipanema and other interesting places in the city neighborhood
If you need I can arrange transfer from the airport, simply requesting advance, the cost should be settled directly with the driver. Or follow my directions in the instructions that you will receive with the booking.
Other Things to Note
Please do not make reservation without first sending a message and I will answer you. Thanks.
IMPORTANT: The minimum number of days and the prices do not include periods of Carnival (4 days), New Year (4 days) and the Olympics (7 days), among other major events such as Rock in Rio (5 days).
- On arrival the guest receives the house rules and the apartment key and is responsible for it. If the guest lose the key, this will have to pay for the costs.
- The person must fill out a form with personal identification number, passport, home address, phone number, reason for travel, email and date of departure.
- The check-in can’t be before 8:00 am and check-out at the appointed day may not be after 12:00 am. Unless notified in advance to the host.
- Children are not accepted.
- Pet's are not accepted.
- It is not allowed, under any circumstances, visits of outsiders, this is a safety issue.
- Not allowed to use illegal drugs under any hipotesis.
- Follow the rules of dressing well to circulate in the apartment. It is not allowed to circulate intimate attire.
- When the guest return from the beach should to be move to the building service area, there you will find a foot washing which may remove excess sand.
- When leaving the house, close the bedroom window, turn off the lights, ceiling fan and air conditioning too.
- The bathroom is shared but I have two in the apartment, and should be kept as found.
- The kitchen is only available during the hours not used by me and should be clean and tidy, has all the necessary utensils, and yet, reserve a shelf in the fridge in case of need.
- Cleaning is done twice a week and the guest must leave the room open for it to be completed and made the exchange of bedding and bath.
- Please be mindful of my cat (Shanti). Do not let her go out the door;
- Please do not walk in the apartment with your shoes.
- Any information on locomotion, indicating restaurants, entertainment, etc., require that the guest may be asked.
- At any time, if necessary, the guest may request information regarding use of the house and its furnishings and appliances.