About this listing
Beautiful renovated apartment close to shops, transportation and restaurants. Great for internships or permanent housing, State Department, World Bank, IMF and other executive rental needs. Email me with questions. It is in a great location!
Recently renovated luxury apartment located in the great Dupont/Adams Morgan area of Washington DC. The apartment is very comfortable and has everything you would need for your stay in Washington.
The professionally designed apartment is located in DC’s most desirable neighborhood for young professionals. It sits between 18th street and Dupont Circle with 18th Street and U Street night life just blocks away.
About me: I am a 50 year old entrepreneur that travels frequently for work, and am happy to share my place with travelers in need of a moderately priced place to stay in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Location: This apartment is located in a safe neighborhood close to all amenities. Fun night-life within 3 blocks with over 20 restaurants, banks, shops, grocery markets, cleaners and other stores.
Transportation: Three bus lines pick up outside the front door. Three metro lines are within a 15 minute walk and taxis are readily available in front of the building. The apartment is located on Columbia Road between Dupont Circle and 18th Street. Parking is available behind the building for an additional charge of $10 per day.
• LARGE 700 sq.ft. apartment
• Beautiful, fully stocked kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, convection oven, coffee machine, disposal, refrig/freezer, blender, tea pot, drawer dishwasher, all utensils, linens, dishes, glasses,
• Living area and bedroom have oriental carpets, bathroom and kitchen have marble,
• Huge couch, chair and ottoman, 42” flat screen TV, DVD, I-pod dock stereo, XM radio, cable tv, etc.,
• Central Air and Heat.
• Large front living area with dining table, 4 chairs open to kitchen with breakfast bar, lots of natural light from windows looking out on a quiet street,
• Laundry room below apartment,
• Large bedroom with queen size bed, fresh linens/towels and storage space for up to three guests during their stay,
• Marble and mirrored bathroom, large shower with double shower head,
• Private off-street parking may also be available.
I'm sure you will enjoy this great apartment and I look forward to hosting you here in Washington. If you have any questions or need advice or help with your plans, just let me know.
And if you have extra time here in the DC area, consider staying a few days at my farm sixty miles west of DC - www - dot - (URL HIDDEN)
I look forward to hosting you in Washington.
The building, entire apartment, laundry facilities. Parking available at an additional fee.
Interaction with Guests
I live two blocks away so any issues, suggestions and other support is easy. I also can recommend restaurants, shows, sightseeing, services for cleaning and almost anything you may need while in Washington.
The neighborhood is great. I've lived here for over 22 years and would not move anywhere else. There is night-life nearby and all the shops, restaurants and other services you may need. Gyms are close and transportation is right out the front door.
3 bus lines, taxis and bike rental are right outside. Three metro stops are 15 minutes away.
The condo is really very simple. You can pick up the key from me. There is a stereo and tv that should not be played too loudly. Parking is available for an additional $10 per day. When you check-out, you can simply leave the key on the counter, lock and shut the door behind you.
I am a 50 year old professional that works in the architectural design and real estate development industry. I travel frequently and am happy to host you in Washington.