A 5 double bedroom house with a spacious large garden, free parking space, newly renovated and two bathrooms (both containing power shower ). Our garden holds our small family vegetable garden, a trampoline, a working barbecue, fish pond and seating area. The house is situated in a quiet residential area, safe and friendly with a tight-nit community. There is a local park and library near-by. Free wi-fi is available for the duration of your stay.
Fully equipped for self-catering. (There is a convenient store next to house and eight-minute journey to TESCO and all local shops). We have a big american style fridge that makes ice- ideal summer time!
-This listing is for booking 1 to 4 rooms(2 to 11 persons).
-The price is vary based on the number of people, and number of rooms, and up to 11 people for 4 rooms .
- 2 to 3 people = 1 room (double or treble room)
- 4 to 5-6 = 2 rooms( mix of DB or TR room)
- 7 to 8 people = 3 rooms(mix of DB or TR room)
- 9 to 11 people = 4 rooms - contains 4 double beds and 4 single beds sleep 11.
The price is auto reduced if you are looking to stay for the whole week. This listing can be let as a whole house or individual room.
All room contains (1 DOUBLE BED & 1 SINGLE BED,and tv , wifi, in every room). Smoking is not permitted inside the house- but garden fine.
This property is less than 15 minutes bus ride to Stratford Westfield shopping center.( biggest in Europe )
- We have a number of respectable train/bus services near-by:
Nearest underground stations within 800 yards to 1.5km radius: Leyton (central line) Blackhorse Road (Victoria Line) and Wathamstow (Victoria and Train line services) and Leyton Midland Road (Overground)
We are 8 mins walk to Leyton midland station or 6 mins by bus to Leyton(central line
From Leyton( Central line) to :
- 20 minute to Oxford Circus (Selfridges/Louis Vuitton/Tiffanys/Gucci) where you can shop till you drop. Down the road from Oxford Circus is where theatre land is .
- 12 minutes to Liverpool Street city center.
-Nearest buses are less than a five minute walk from house: bus55 bus56 bus48 bus168 bus 38 bus48 will connect you to near-by stations as well as the 55 taking you directly to Oxford Circus. 48 bus takes you to London Bridge.(40 mins fare 1.45£ pay by Oyster card).
CLEANLINESS DISCLAIMER: You'll be staying in a home, not a hotel nor vacation apartment , so please read the HOUSE RULES before booking.
As I don't charge for cleaning , please keep you room and bath clean at all times , on day check out , please clear all rubbish and put all used bed linens in the basket provided .
- Fresh towels and bed linens change weekly.
- We also provide toiletries ( toilet roll ,shampoo, shower gel)
- CHECK-IN: I operate a FLEXIBLE check-in so you don't have to wait all day :) Please confirm your time of arrival before coming and inform me of any delays where possible. NOTE that if you check-in during the morning or early afternoon, I will expect that you just wish to drop bags, collect keys, and go out to make the most of your first day in London! I will then clean the room and put on bed sheets whilst you are out ( if only there are guests check out the same day). If you intend to sleep or use the room during the morning or afternoon, please make this clear to me before you travel. This is REALLY important so that you don't arrive
disappointed that the room isn't ready for you to use yet!
- We welcome all guests with a basic breakfast basket containing tea, coffee, juices, cereal, bread - for you to self-serve.
Polite notes to all our guests !
- Please not to smoke any where inside the house, only in the garden.
- Noise should be kept to a minimum after 9pm and before 8am and no loud music.
- Kindly leave the soil shoes in the down stairs hall(no shoes up stair or inside the house EVER for any reason or any length of time).
- No food or drink in bedrooms, especially in bed
- You will have your own keys to come and go as you please.
- As you can see , I don't charge for cleaning , so please keep your room and the bath, clean and tidy (on day of check out, please put all used bed linens in the basket next to kitchen for washing). Thank you.
- £20 to pay for lost key set ( 1 set with 3 keys) .
We'd like you to feel at home, so any questions or requirements please ask!
Accoglienza perfetta, Minh è stato gentile e non ci ha fatto mancare nulla. La casa si trova a circa 30 minuti dal centro ma la fermata del bus è vicina e consente di raggiungerlo con facilità. Casa ordinata e pulita. Consigliato!
A very nice and clean place in a quiet neighbourhood held by a friendly and helpful host. Warmly recommended!!!!
Nous avons passés un week-end chez Minh avec des amis. Il s'agissait la première fois que je reservais avec Airbnb donc j'avais un peu d’appréhension mais après être arrivé la bas, Minh nous a tout de suite confortés, les photos sont très proches de la réalités et le quartier n'est pas loin du centre de Londres ( seulement 20 minutes en metro) . De plus, Minh nous a fourni les Oyster Card nécessaires afin de prendre le métro londonien.
L'avantage de cet appartement est que Minh est la en permanence car il habite juste en face , j'ai eu a un moment un problème avec l'eau chaude et Minh est venu et a tout de suite résolu le problème.
Le logement est très secutirsees
Il nous a aussi conseillé des lieux a visités et ainsi nous avons pu au mieux organiser notre trajet.
Prima verblijf! Mooie kamers, keuken en badkamer en alles erg netjes! Het is een stukje van het centrum af maar binnen 20/30 minuten ben je er met het openbaar vervoer. Eigenaar is erg vriendelijk en heel behulpzaam.
We stayed in this house in Leyton with 9 people (there are even a few more beds available). The house was fairly clean and the owner explained things well. We was so friendly to allow us to use his 9 oystercards (which we topped up to £10 again afterwards - very convenient, and cheaper than buying paper tickets). The house has two bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen (although the dishwasher wasn't working in our case). You can also take some fresh air in the garden. The area seems safe and is 20 min. walking from Leyton Underground (Central Line) which takes you straight into London ((website hidden).Paul's). There is large parking spot in front of the house where we parked our minivan. Some smalls shops close to the house eg. Tesco Express. We had a good experience here during our two nights. To be recommended.
Der Gastgeber hat uns persönlich willkommen geheißen. Die Beschreibung zur Unterkunft war sehr gut und die Nachbarschaft sehr ruhig.
The host was super friendly. The apartment was in a quite street, convenient location to travel by bus, but a little further from a metro station. The rooms were clean, fully furnished with TV's in every room. The kitchen fully equipped. It was very cosy.
This host has 65 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Welcome, I'm Minh Le, a family man of 3 girls who are now studying away from home.
I live in London and am friendly, helpful and welcome to new people. I would be more than happy to assist my guests finding local transport, getting around London and to the best tourist attractions.
I work as a quality controller and enjoy travelling, look forward to welcoming you into to the my Beautiful and cosy home.