- Large window and lots of sunlight
- Full Size bed
- Full length mirror
- Air conditioning & heating
- Bed sheets, pillows, blankets, towels included
- Small toiletries and guidebooks provided
- Own bathroom connected to room with sink, toilet, and shower
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
Flexible except if there is another party either checking out on the same day you arrive, or checking in on the same day that you are departing. In which case the check in and out times are as follows:
-Check Out time is 12:00 pm
-Check In time is 3:00 pm or later
You can leave your luggage at any time on check-in day with the doorman and can leave them while you are sight seeing on your check-out day.
- 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with separate living room and kitchen
- Doorman building located in financial district across South Street Seaport
- A set of keys to the apartment will be available so you can enter and leave as you please.
- Fully equipped kitchen (microwave, toaster, stove/oven, refrigerator/freezer, dish washer, coffee machine)
- Free High-speed WIFI and HDTV with Cable
- Laundry room with card operated machines on same floor, can provide detergent and dryer sheets or also available from dispensing machine in laundry room
- Laundry/dry cleaning + delivery service with building services in lobby
- Tenant lounge with couches, table + chairs, TV, WiFi, and pool table
- Rooftop with lounge chairs, table + chairs, cabanas, and two electric grills
- Free gym in building
We are three female roommates in our mid-twenties with busy lives in and outside of NYC. During times when one or two of us are busy working, we rent out one of our rooms (master bedroom in pictures), so availability is subject to our schedules. Please message us first and we will keep our calendar as up to date as possible. We are happy to help you with any questions about the city or getting around or recommendations. Please let us know if there's anything you would need to make your stay more comfortable!
THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION - FINANCIAL DISTRICT
- Apartment is very close to many major subway lines (2,3, A, C, 4, 5, J, Z) and M15 bus line. Subway to Times Square or Grand Central is about 15 minutes. (My roommates and I commute daily to Times Square, Grand Central, and Flat Iron)
- Across the street from South Street Seaport. About a 10-15 minute walk to World Trade Center site, Wall Street, and Brooklyn Bridge. About a 20 minute walk to Battery Park, Statue of Liberty, City Hall, or Chinatown (also accessible by bus or subway). Close to Lower East Side.
- TKTS booth located at the South Street Seaport, sells discounted same day night shows or next day matinee shows for Broadway and Off Broadway performances (same as one in Times Square but Seaport location opens earlier and has substantially shorter line)
- Grocery stores, delis, and drugstores nearby (downstairs is 24 hr Duane Reade)
- Our guidebook we created on airbnb will provide more details for places to go in lower Manhattan.
- Happy to provide additional recommendations.
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING:
-2, 3, A, C, J, Z subway station is just 5 minute walk away. 4, 5 is another block up (can be reached underground from other lines).
-M15 bus that runs uptown and downtown stops just up the street
-Easy to hail a cab on the block
-Access to JFK by subway, LGA by subway + bus, and Newark by PATH train + NJ transit. Can also take a taxi or shuttle (can provide explanation/details)
-If you have car, there is street parking which becomes metered during the day. There is also a lot behind the apartment or other nearby parking garages that charge by the hour or day.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
-Towels and linens
-No deposit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this).
-Cable TV, WIFI, and all utilities.
**Please note that there is a one time only cleaning fee that covers the cost of cleaning the apartment after your stay.
**Limit of 2 persons allowed and ONLY short-term.
**No smoking. No outside guests.
Natasha's place is at good location and has everything you need. Her roommate is very nice and helpful. Had a great stay here.
It was my first time at Airbnb but the experience was great. Natasha was not in the apartment, but her flatmates were very friendly. one day i left the keys inside and the girls left the keys to the doorman in order to allow me to enter apartment.
Location is ok, close to metro and easy to visit downtown.
The building is also great and has a beautiful terrrace.
The room is big but it's already full of stuff, if you are there for a few days is ok but for more than a week you need more space for your apparels.
We were all day visiting the city so only stay in appartment for sleep and have a shower.
The kitchen and living room was small and usually in use by flatmates.
The second day I lost my pyjama and I never see it again. Natasha told me that she will look for it and let me know.
I recommend the appartment if you are looking for a place to sleep after a long day walking in the city.
OMG, what a terrific city!!! We really enjoyed staying at Natasha's appartment...everybody was very friendly and helpful, we felt very comforted! We really liked that fact that the apartment sits just right in place to discover the city just perfect - you can reach a lot of sights by feet and the next subways station is really close, so you even reach JFK in almost no time! So all in all it was a great place to experience great New York City :)
The reservation was canceled 34 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
It was the first time that I used AirBnb and everything was just perfect. The room and bathroom was clean. The building was great, we made use of the gym, lounge and we were amazed by the spectacular rooftop with its view over NYC. Natascha, Lauren and Jennifer were super friendly and gave us plenty of useful tips during our stay. I would recommend this airBnb to anyone and I can't wait to come back again!
The building is in perfect location and offers a superb rooftop view. Natasha and her flatmates were friendly and having a private bathroom is definitely a plus. Would recommend to anyone visiting NYC. Thanks.
The room was spacious and clean, and the apartment was very close (a few blocks) to many restaurants, subways, convenience stores, and major NYC sights like Wall St., Brooklyn Bridge, and the WTC. Natasha and her roommates were very accommodating and responsive to requests. I had a great stay and would definitely recommend this place!
Natasha and her roommates were wonderful hosts. They were extremely accommodating even though my reservation was a bit last minute. And the apartment is lovely! It's very hard to beat waking up to see the the sunrise over the Brooklyn Bridge right at your window, and it was great having a private bathroom (very clean, btw). The location is wonderful, very close to the subway and walking distance from Chinatown, Little Italy and Ground Zero. Also the South Street Seaport is literally across the street. Many places to shop and eat are also nearby, including a 24h CVS right next to the lobby. I'd love to stay again!!
Great room and perfect location! I did not have chance to meet Natasha personally but we have contact via phone for all the time. She and her roommates were very friendly and helpful. Thank you for amazing stay in NYC!
Good place to stay if you are visiting NYC: getting to the Apt was easy and it's near many subway stops (also downstairs is 24 hr Duane Reade). The room was exactly as pictures showed and the bathroom is connected to room. Incredible rooftop view! The hosts are very friendly! Very flexible checkin/out and access to wifi! I would stay again in NYC :-(