About this listing
NOT CONVENTIONAL APARTMENT.
This apartment has been created by restoring an an old SOAP FACTORY since of 1748.
This apartment enjoys a strategic position to know the true nature of Rome. You can reach all major tourist attractions of Rome by feet.
This is an no conventional apartment.
This apartment is in a historic building of 1700 and exactly in 1748 was born a Soap Factory.
The Signboard in travertine murble, originally above the entrance door, was restored and affixed to the wall inside the apartment at historical memory. You can find a small history of the factory inside the apartment, with curiosities of the time and the old recipe for making soap.
The apartment is located on one of the most charming streets of the Artist's Quarter of TRASTEVERE. Here you will stay near all of the most important tourist points of interest. You can REACH ALL THIS POINT BY FEET.
This area prohibits vehicular traffic, making it possible to walk till late at night between the alleys safely.
The important historical sites of Trastevere are all within a five-minute walk including the Bernini masterpiece of Beata Ludovica Albertoni in the Church of San Francesco a Ripa, Bramante's magnificent Renaissance chapel in San Pietro in Montorio, the frescoes of Raffaello in the Villa Farnese and the panoramic lookout point of the Janiculum Hill.The best nightlife of the city is concentrated in the immediate vicinity including world-famous restaurants like Sabbatini, Galeassi, and Da Meo Pattaca.
Located, with easy access, on the ground floor of a very quiet street, the apartment is a very spacious, and consists of a spacious DRAWING ROOM, it has ceiling made whit beams in wood and furnish with a old table in wood, where you can to eat to stay comfortably to sit down and a comfortable sofa which can became a double bed.
The KITCHEN is complete equipped and gifted of following domestic appliances: dishwasher, oven, stove, microwave, fridge, freezer, electric citrus fruit squeezer, coffee maker and all the accessories to cook. In the drawing room there is a HI FI system with jack for your I-Pode, so you can enjoy YOUR MUSIC at home.FREE Internet WIFI. At the same floor you can found BATHROOM with shower. In the ante-bathroom there is a closet with a washing-machine inside. At the lower floor are TWO BEDROOMS and TWO SMALL DRAWING ROOMS. In details: there is a drawing room (HALL OF BOOK) with a single sofa bed, one more drawing room (PHOTO'S ROOM) with a Queen sized bed, one bedroom (LAVENDER ROOM) with a double bed and one more bedroom (ARABIC ROOM) with a double bed and a double sofa bed in a slightly (but not completely). In total this apartment have 10 place bed.
I would like to emphasize that an excellent AIR CONDITIONIG SISTEM, with air purification 16 times per hour. The heating is autonomous and allows management autonomous of the radiator and hot water. The style of the whole apartment is certainly a good fusion between Trastevere's typical country and the comfort of the modern equipments.
TRANSPORTATION FROM THE AIRPORT: A private limousine service can be arranged at the time of booking. Price around 10/15 euros per person.
PERSONAL CONCIERGE SERVICE: Upon arrival you will be met by Mrs Anna Claudia who will provide you with keys, maps, and general orientation. Special requests can also be satisfied. Cleaning service can be arranged for an hourly (website hidden) SERVICE: Upon booking you may also arrange for a variety of tours with a private, English-speaking, authorized guide.
Among the tours available:
* Ancient City Highlights. 3-hr walking tour featuring the Capitoline Hill, Forum, and Coliseum.
* Rome of the Popes. 3-hr Vatican Tour including entrance to the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, and Basilica of Saint Peter.
* Tivoli. 4-hr private car tour with guided visits to Villa d'Este and Villa Adriana.
* Fountains and Piazzas. 3-hr walking tour of Baroque Rome featuring the Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Spanish Steps, and Fountain of Trevi.
* Trastevere and the Jewish Ghetto. 3-hr introduction to the sights and sounds of "your" neighborhood including a visit to the Villa Farnese to view Raffaello's masterpiece frescoes.
Is highly recommended to book a transfer service from the airport to the apartment, because first of all, during the transfer, the driver will be in contact with the person in charge of the Check-in order to communicate the arrival time at the apartment avoiding problems due to delays or unforeseen.
And Also, the price of the comunal TAXI, was fixed by municipal law, so from the airport to the center of Rome is 48 euro (3 people), but many taxi drivers are also asking for an extra charge for luggage or overnight charge or extra fee for public holiday or the surcharge for each person more than 3..... so...the price will become much higher.
Therefore, to avoid any "discussions" with the taxi driver I recommend the "Private Taxi Transfert".
PLEASE SEND YOUR ARRIVAL INFORMATION AND I WILL BOOK YOUR TRANSFER FOR YOU
Interaction with Guests
My responses will arrive within a few hours
This apartment is located in historic center area in the hearth of Trastevere, exactly in Via Garibaldi, 24 (few steps from S. M. Trastevere, 10min walking from Piazza Navona, Campo de Fiori, Pantheon…etc) in one of the most historical places in Rome. The apartment enjoys a strategic position to know fully the true nature of the Eternal City and where you can reach all major tourist attractions of Rome by FEET. The apartment is along a quiet side street with local shops and restaurants. From this apartment you car reach the Vatican city in 10 min walking also.
The apartment enjoys a strategic position to know fully the true nature of the Eternal City and where you can reach all major tourist attractions of Rome by FEET.
Other Things to Note
I suggest the "Private Taxi Transfert" from airports Leonardo Da Vinci Fiumicino or Ciampino (Port and Train station), around 10/15 euros each person (depending of number of people) an professional driver with REGULAR LICENSE, take you and your luggage from airport exit, directly to the apartment, FAST, COMFORTABLE and ECONOMIC.
I can make the reservation for you.
Let me know these informations in (URL HIDDEN) THE APARTMENT
PEOPLE NUMBER : ____________
FLY TIME Arrival and FLY NUMBER: _______
NAME Airport / Port / Train station:________
Tel. cellular number_____________________
To make your RESERVATION you'll NOT NEED to pay nothing.
On the agreed date and time, the driver will be waiting for you outside the custom area of the airport/train station/port, holding a sign with your name in plain sight and you will pay only on your arrival to the apartment the price agreed..
During the transfer, the driver will make a call to the person in charge of the check in order to communicate the arrival time at the apartment.
......FROM THE APARTMENT
PICK UP point :_________
DROP OFF point :___________
PEOPLE NUMBER : ____________
Tel. cellular number_____________
On the agreed date and time, the driver will be waiting for you outside the apartment and you will pay only on your arrival to the destination the price agreed..
To have any further information, please don't hesitate to contact me again.
1) CHECK-IN: The arrival time must be communicated minimum three days before. AN APPOINTMENT MUST BE MADE unless differently agreed prior to arrival. Please send your previous arrival time by e-mail to (email hidden)ease, on your arrival in Rome you must confirm 30min before your arrival time to the apartment by an SMS or calling to the person in charge of your check in. THE CHECK-IN IS NOT GUARANTEE IF YOU DON'T COMMUNICATE US YOUR ARRIVAL TIME. For early morning arrivals, clients are advises to book from the night before to guaranteed the access to their apartment before 14:00 on the arrival day. For arrivals after 20.00 a fee of 25 euro is requested for the check-in. For arrivals after 24.00 a fee of 50 euro is requested for the check-in. For arrivals in public holidays a fee of 25 euro is requested for the check-in.
The ordinary time access in the apartment is 14:00, but if there are no other customers on the same day the entry will be allowed in the morning without any extra fee. You must check it only in the arrival day with the person in charge of your check in, because is possible an last minute reservation by another customer.
You will make a phone call to her at your arrival in Rome and verify the possibility to have a early check in.
For early morning arrivals, clients are advises to book from the night before to guaranteed the access to their apartment before 14:00 on the arrival day.
Otherwise, on your arrival, you have to call the person in charge of your check in and ask if it's possible can leave your luggage inside the apartment and come back when the customers will be left and the apartment will be clean.
If this is not possible you can leave your luggage in the luggage storage.
The nearest to the apartment is located in the railways station (Stazione Termini) in alternative you can use this luggage service for info click
Check-out It's not possible later 11.00am but If there are no other customers to entry in the same day you can leave the apartment in the afternoon (max at 6.00pm) or else the time to leave is 11:00am.
2) RESPONSABILITY: Please be careful and responsible for the property when you are in the apartment. Any aventual demage to the premises will be evaluated and paid at the time of check-out.
3) RENTAL PRICE: all utilities as water, gas and electricity are included in the rental price. The apartment is delivered clean and complete with sheets and towels.
4) TOURIST TAX of the CITY of ROME : As of 01/09/2014, anyone staying in any accommodation in Rome is required to pay an overnight tax of 3,5 euro per person for a maximum of 10 days. Children under 10 years are exempt from payment. The payment to the TOURISTIC ROME administration, will be made on your arrival to the apartment
5) NUMBER OF GUEST: the apartment must be occupied by the number of people indicated in the Reservation Form. If you wish to change the number of guest in the apartment, please notify us in this sense before your arrival so we shall inform you of any applicable price difference. Failure to respect these terms will be a cause for termination off this rental agreement and you will have to vacate the apartment immediately.
6) CANCELLATION by the OWNER: in the event the apartment is not available because of circumstances beyond our control, we shall seek to offer you another apartment with the same characteristics. In the case you do not find this acceptable we shall refund you the entire amount paid up to the date.