You'll feel like you're on a retreat at this open plan eco-friendly villa! Situated in Jimbaran with stunning views of the ocean, the indoor/outdoor living space is as one. Enjoy a cocktail by the sundrenched pool or read in the relaxing hammock
This open planned easy to live in Neuvo-Balinese style villa will enchant you with its great views and sunsets, tropical gardens, stunning pool and modern kitchen.
The living area is surrounded back and front by lush tropical plants with an awesome view over Jimbaran and is 5 steps across the grass to the pool.
The facilities provided at the villa:
• 2 master bedrooms with large ensuite bathrooms, air-conditioners and mosquito nets; 1 guest toilet
• 1 baby cot on request, complete with mosquito net which can suit up to an average sized 2 year old child
• Swimming pool
• 2 Pool side sun bathing chairs
• Bath and beach towels and all linen supplied
• Fully equipped kitchen complete with spices, oils and basic ingredients
• Medium sized refrigerator and constant supply of ice
• Complimentary purified water
• Gardener/handyman/pool cleaner (9am-5pm Mon – Sat), shared with neighbor. He will spend a few hours each day to clean the villa/make your beds. He can do your laundry on request.
• Night security 5 nights per week (5:30pm-5:30am) they turn on the lights in the evening and will wash up all dishes, utensils, pots after you retire for the night
• Wireless internet
• Stereo system with CDs, plug for your iPod
• TVs in both rooms and DVD player in main bedroom room
• Yoga mats, stationery cycle, exercise ball
• Taxis available 2 minute walk away
• Car and scooter rentals, driver can be arranged at extra cost. Rates confirmed upon request.
We keep our home as eco-friendly and human-friendly as possible with the following:
• Seasonal organic veggie garden
• Eco & people friendly cleaning supplies
• Natural laundry soap and hand soaps
• Non-toxic stainless steel pots and ceramic pans (to only be used with low-med heat to remain non-stick)
• Berkey stainless steel filtration system for great tasting and purified drinking water, a much healthier option to the standard 5 gallon polycarbonate bottles.
• All your food waste will be composted after your visit and eventually go back into the veggie garden.
The gardener/handyman will clean your room daily. He can also get fresh fish, coconuts and other food on request at your cost by nearby markets and supermarkets. The villa is perfect for singles, couples and a family vacation and also suitable to host events for up to 20 people in the living area.
Feel free to message us if you have any enquiries about the villa.
Interaction with Guests
We are away when the villa is available so will not likely be present during your stay. We can be contacted by email/phone/(website hidden) depending on our location.
It's a great location for getting away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta/Seminyak without being too far away. Only 15 minutes from the airport (most times, without much traffic) and a short approx. rp60,000 taxi ride to Kuta or Uluwatu. Fantastic position for surfing year round as Padang Padang and Nusa Dua are both only 15 minutes away with light morning traffic. A walk to Jimbaran Beach is approx. 8 minutes.
Taxis are generally available a 2 minute walk away but Bluebird taxi service can also be called to the house by phone or through their app. If you rent a car or scooter you can park it undercover right in front of the villa.
To get here, take a taxi from the official taxi stand at the airport, it's a set price and should be rp125,000 to the villa. Getting to the airport from the villa is approx. rp60,000 by metered taxi (Bluebird taxi service).
Other Things to Note
Note that this is an open plan home. The living area is open to the outdoors, which we love. As such it may be visited by geckos, frogs and the occasional roaming neighbourhood cat. We rarely see them but bats may sometimes visit at night and leave fruit droppings around the lounge, which will be cleaned by staff each morning.
Be considerate of your neighbours and no loud parties after 11pm.
We had a great time in the Villa. It's private and quiet and the open plan nature of the living room is a great place to do yoga in, relax and read a book. The villa is away from the hustle and bustle of Seminyak but close enough that you can easily 'pop' in for a meal. Wayan the caretaker was so good to us. We gave him a little cash to cook us breakfast each morning and he is very helpful with organising taxis etc.
We have stayed in in this lovely villa for a little longer than a week with our two year old toddler and it was perfect in every sense. The house is beautifully designed, spacious, very comfortable, and it really has a special atmosphere that we loved from the beginning. Good kitchen with all utensils, open spacious bathroom and comfy bed. The garden is beautiful, well maintained. It's so lovely to wake up to that amazing view, you can see the ocean from your bed! The pool was crystal clean, and just the right size for us to relax in and our toddler playing around. The open area in the middle is perfect for relaxing, reading or just listening to the sounds of nature in the evening. Miki and Dave were really good hosts, Miki explained everything thoroughly upon our arrival, gave us menu's, maps, phone numbers etc., to make our stay easy and comfortable. All recommendations were excellent we especially loved the massage places they suggested! They even arranged a baby cot for our little one which was all set up when we arrived. All in all this was the perfect place for us, I would highly recommend it. We loved every minute of it and I would say the only downside was leaving this piece of paradise!
We enjoyed our stay at the villa, and the pictures give a very accurate depiction. The two large air-conditioned bedrooms each have a large attached bathroom. The central living area could likely accommodate up to 20 people for a party or other function. The villa, garden and pool is well-maintained by the helpful staff. The location is on a small, quiet lane about 50m off the very busy Jl Ulu Watu main road. It can be tricky even for locals to find, however Dave provides detailed instructions. There is a nice brand-new Chinese bar/restaurant within close walking distance. I suggest using a taxi to go anywhere else. There are usually some taxis parked about 100 m down the hill on the east side of Jl Ulu Watu, or call Bali Taxi / Blue Bird; the staff can help explain the directions to the taxi company. In sum, it is a very nice place and everything -- laundry, kitchen, internet, even the hammock -- was great. If you want a secluded spot in Bukit up the hill from Jimbaran beach I certainly recommend it.
Staying in this lovely villa is like living in paradise.. Beautiful ocean view and a great atmosphere! I love the mix of traditional and modern architecture of the villa and the open kitchen/living room solution surrounded by the lovely garden. I stayed in this villa for three months and felt like home already after a couple of days. I will definitely stay in this villa again!