Amplia casa de 2 habitaciones,, amenities y agua pura. , amplios espacios y 2 terrazas, cocina amplia.
Vecindario seguro, parques para caminar, Super mercados, autobuses cerca.Internet.
Desayunos cocinado especialmente por la Anfitriona.
Take this chance to discover and connect with authentic Mexican culture!
Lovely rooms in one of the best neighborhoods in the downtown of Cancún in front of "Puerto Cancun." Very Central and near to many green areas, well connected to the beaches and the rest of the city. 10 minutes walk to the central bus station, super markets and to the bus stop to go to Cancun's beaches.
We will ensure that you feel at home from the very beginning with great hospitality and a great mexican breakfast every morning. Additionally you will be welcomed with a drink (Glas of wine, mexican beer or soft drink) at your arrival in one of our terraces!
- King sized beds!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Drink water and fruit for free
- Great mexican breakfast (fruit, roles, cereal, milk, yoghurt, fresh pressed juice, coffee, tea, option to taste traditional mexican dish like "chilaquiles" or mexican scramble eggs)
- 7 minutes walking distance to downtown (and bus station)
- Welcome drink at your arrival
- Roof terrace to enjoy the caribbean sun!
- Authentic mexican hospitality and atmosphere
Other highlights of our B&B:
- A working desk
- Wireless Internet available for free
- TV and DVD player
- A coffee machine in your room.
- A comfortable reading couch
- Bathroom with hot and cold water and high pressure shower + ammenities
- A quiet place to read beside the garden
- A kitchen is also available
- Parking place inside and outside the B&B for free.
- A park in front of the B&B to go jogging
Distances to our B&B:
- Central Bus station: 750 meters.
- Begin of Hotel Zone: 1.3 Kilometers
- Nearest Beach: 2.8 kms
- Harbour to go to Isla Mujeres: 2.7 Kms
- International Airport: 21.3 Kms
- Playa del Carmen: 68.8 Kms
Ask for our long stays prices.
How to get to our B&B:
1. If you arrived by airplane, then just take the ADO bus from the terminal in direction to the Central Bus station of Cancun. It costs 45 pesos per person. If you are a group then it's cheaper to take a taxi.
2. Once you arrive at the Central Bus Station, take a taxi (2 USD) to our B&B in Naranja 24
Our guests will have access to all the house, the kitchen, the garden, the living room, the roof terrace, all the little terraces around the B&B, the parking lots for free, etc..
We love to interact with our guests, we prepare the breakfast by ourselves everyday and ask our guests for any special wishes for breakfast.
We like a lot to talk with them about their and our travel experiences.
What we love from our neighborhood? It is so green! we have a big park just 5 meters in front of our house, and there are other 4 parks in 3 minutes walking distance. We are so close to the center of cancun but at the same time it is really quiet and safe. In this neighborhood you will find only houses and it has a very high life quality. You can go jogging right next to the B&B and you can reach also the nearest beach .
Getting around: After 8 minutes walking you will reach the central bus station, thats where you arrive from the airport or where you can take a bus to Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Mérida, Valladolid, Chichen-Itza or even Mexico City :-) From the main street next to it you can take all the public transport that goes to the hotel zone, where all the beaches are, they stop every 3 mins. From there you can also take a bus or a taxi to go to the harbour and take the ferry to Isla Mujeres
Please ask us whatwever you want to know about us, the B&B, the neighborhood, etc, we will be glad to assist you.
Bienvenido! mi casa es su casa!
1. In case of long-term reservations, an advance payment is required.
2. No smoking allowed in the rooms or inside the B&B. You can smoke in one of our terraces.