Thank you for the incredible 5 Star reviews from all the guests! I will continue to strive for complete satisfaction from everyone that stays here. My goal is to make this stay as your standard for all future rentals! :)
If you need a stay shorter than 3 days, please contact me directly for availability.
From past guest requests, I've made these recent additions:
- A Bigger and More Comfortable Futon Couch that can accommodate a 3rd & 4th Guest! (see 360 view at link below)
- FREE Coffee for all guests.
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
Luxurious 32nd Floor Condominium Apartment atop the famous Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) Headquarter and located in the center of Toronto's Entertainment District. Developed by the Oscar winning directors of Ivan Reitman and Jason Reitman, this building is much sought after by the rich, famous, and successful A-listers.
Better than high-end hotel amenities without the obscene price! Hyatt next door is average $300.00 + taxes per night!
* Designer walnut hardwood floors.
* Imported Italian cabinetry
* 9' Ceilings
* 100 Sq Ft Balcony with South West view of Lake Ontario and the city.
* Minutes walk to public transit, award-winning restaurants, Financial District, Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), CN Tower, Rogers Centre (Blue Jays Baseball, Toronto Argonauts Football), Air Canada Centre (Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey, Toronto Raptors Basketball, & Concerts), CNE, BMO Field (Toronto FC Soccer) Theatre District, Harbour Front, Lake Ontario, Chinatown, Art Gallery, Liberty Village, Clubbing District, Queen Street Fashion District.
* 10-minute drive to Royal Ontario Museum, University of Toronto, Yorkville, Distillery District, Castle Loma, Church Street, Korean Town, Greek Town.
* Close to major highways DVP (to Uptown) and QEW (to Niagara Falls, Airport, etc)
(**) Conference, cinema, and party lounge facilities will require advanced booking and subject to availability.
* Underground Paid Parking available
I am a business executive with great knowledge of the city. If you need help or have questions, please feel free to contact me.
FOR YOUR STAY:
* A clean and comfortable room
* Best location for downtown Toronto!
* Fast and Friendly service that always place your satisfaction first!
* Fully furnished with 500 Count 100% Cotton Bedding, Hyper-allergenic Duvet and Pillows, and Soft Egyptian Cotton Towels
* Bedding and towels freshly laundered and sanitized for each stay
IN THE UNIT:
* Free High speed Fibre optic internet with WIFI access
* Fiber Digital Cable TV with 100 + channels!
* HD LED TV + DVD Player
* BlueRay DVD Player
* Spacious couch that folds out to a comfortable bed to accommodate 2 additional guests (extra bedding available for extra guests).
* A powerful overhead shower with a sliding glass enclosure and romantic mood lighting.
* Ready to use kitchen with:
- 2 Pots and Frying Pan
- Sets of Mugs, Glassware, Utensils, Plates, and Bowls.
- Knife set, cutting board, salad bowl, etc.
* Luxury MIELE Appliances, including range hood, inductive stove, microwave/oven combo, dishwasher, washer/dryer combo.
* Shampoo, body wash, antibacterial hand soap, laundry detergent, fabric softener all available in suite.
* Coffee Maker with Free Coffee
* Hair Dryer
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24 hour security and concierge service
* In building Pool with waterfall, Sauna, Whirlpool hottub, yoga studio, facilities for yoga and pilates, sports bar, 11th Floor outside patio with BBQ and deck with great city view.
· Luxurious games room with Pool Tables
· Business Conference Room with wifi and projection (**)
· State-of the-art 55 person cinema room (**)
* Party Lounge (**)
· Spa Rooms and in-house Massage Service (fee for treatment bookings)
Interaction with Guests
I will always be available locally and easily reachable by phone/email/text should you require anything during your stay.
Public transit is readily available with a streetcar stop outside of the building entrance. Nearest subway station is less than 5 minute walk, and 10 minutes from Union Station.
No Outside Shoes inside the apartment
Present Valid Government Issued ID upon Key Exchange
My friend and I had a girls trip to toronto and really enjoyed our stay at Norris' condo! It was clean, exactly like shown in the photos and the check in was super seamless. I never met Norris in person but he was very communicative throughout our stay and made us feel welcomed. I will definitely stay here again! Ps: the pool and hot tub were great bonuses during this -40 weekend!
This was my first Airbnb experience, and I had a great time at Norris's condo.
It was as pictured: high-end appliances and fixtures, clean, and well-situated. I was in town for the Interior Design Show at the Metro Toronto center and it was an easy 2 block walk. The building is gorgeous and I would definitely like to bring my swimsuit next time and have a little more time to relax and enjoy the amenities!
Norris communicated clearly and as much as needed to ensure we were comfortable.
I'd definitely stay here again!
The Celebrity Luxury Condo was beautiful. The space was great (and just as pictured) and the view of the city at night was amazing. The hot tub and sauna were so relaxing after a long day, and being connected to the TIFF building was great during the cold weather. The neighbourhood is also highly walkable and surrounded by good restaurants and attractions. I highly recommend staying here!
Unfortunately I can not say much about Noris because I have not seen him ever and ones there he did not react to my mails anymore.
Now to the apartment. Let it put it this way. It was OIK.
The location is very central to reach where ever you want to go in downtown Toronto.
The furnishing is modern but a bit cheap.
My beef is that it was not very clean. If I pay for cleaning I am expecting a clean place. No spot on the sofa, no dust on the night table and dishes and a dishwasher that I do not have to clean myself first.
Another disappointment was that Noris did not react to my mail request to get a second key for my wife.
Basically this would be a good place if someone cared for it with somewhat more care.
Hi Paul, I'm sorry you were not completely satisfied with your stay. I wish you had communicated your concerns during your stay so that I can address them immediately to your satisfaction. I had just searched through all of our communications and there was no request of a second key (which could have been delivered on the same day had I received the request). I hope that there will be an opportunity in the future for for you to visit Toronto again and re-experience my place. Norris
Norris has been a kind a courteous host, and responded promptly to our questions and needs. The condo is lovely, central to all amenties and has made our Toronto visit superb. Thank you.
Booked this for a colleague while she was in Toronto recently. She loved the space! Norris was great about check-in! Would recommend his space to anyone!
logement extremement bien situé,norris très clair dans ses explications,logement parfait dans un batiment luxueux.hôte très attentionné.