About This Listing
Thank you for the incredible 5 Star reviews from all the guests! I will continue to strive for complete satisfaction from everyone that stays here. My goal is to make this stay as your standard for all future rentals! :)
If you need a stay shorter than 3 days, please contact me directly for availability.
From past guest requests, I've made these recent additions:
- A Bigger and More Comfortable Futon Couch that can accommodate a 3rd & 4th Guest! (see 360 view at link below)
- FREE Coffee for all guests.
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
Luxurious 32nd Floor Condominium Apartment atop the famous Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) Headquarter and located in the center of Toronto's Entertainment District. Developed by the Oscar winning directors of Ivan Reitman and Jason Reitman, this building is much sought after by the rich, famous, and successful A-listers.
Better than high-end hotel amenities without the obscene price! Hyatt next door is average $300.00 + taxes per night!
* Designer walnut hardwood floors.
* Imported Italian cabinetry
* 9' Ceilings
* 100 Sq Ft Balcony with South West view of Lake Ontario and the city.
* Minutes walk to public transit, award-winning restaurants, Financial District, Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), CN Tower, Rogers Centre (Blue Jays Baseball, Toronto Argonauts Football), Air Canada Centre (Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey, Toronto Raptors Basketball, & Concerts), CNE, BMO Field (Toronto FC Soccer) Theatre District, Harbour Front, Lake Ontario, Chinatown, Art Gallery, Liberty Village, Clubbing District, Queen Street Fashion District.
* 10-minute drive to Royal Ontario Museum, University of Toronto, Yorkville, Distillery District, Castle Loma, Church Street, Korean Town, Greek Town.
* Close to major highways DVP (to Uptown) and QEW (to Niagara Falls, Airport, etc)
(**) Conference, cinema, and party lounge facilities will require advanced booking and subject to availability.
* Underground Paid Parking available
I am a business executive with great knowledge of the city. If you need help or have questions, please feel free to contact me.
FOR YOUR STAY:
* A clean and comfortable room
* Best location for downtown Toronto!
* Fast and Friendly service that always place your satisfaction first!
* Fully furnished with 500 Count 100% Cotton Bedding, Hyper-allergenic Duvet and Pillows, and Soft Egyptian Cotton Towels
* Bedding and towels freshly laundered and sanitized for each stay
IN THE UNIT:
* Free High speed Fibre optic internet with WIFI access
* Fiber Digital Cable TV with 100 + channels!
* HD LED TV + DVD Player
* BlueRay DVD Player
* Spacious couch that folds out to a comfortable bed to accommodate 2 additional guests (extra bedding available for extra guests).
* A powerful overhead shower with a sliding glass enclosure and romantic mood lighting.
* Ready to use kitchen with:
- 2 Pots and Frying Pan
- Sets of Mugs, Glassware, Utensils, Plates, and Bowls.
- Knife set, cutting board, salad bowl, etc.
* Luxury MIELE Appliances, including range hood, inductive stove, microwave/oven combo, dishwasher, washer/dryer combo.
* Shampoo, body wash, antibacterial hand soap, laundry detergent, fabric softener all available in suite.
* Coffee Maker with Free Coffee
* Hair Dryer
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24 hour security and concierge service
* In building Pool with waterfall, Sauna, Whirlpool hottub, yoga studio, facilities for yoga and pilates, sports bar, 11th Floor outside patio with BBQ and deck with great city view.
· Luxurious games room with Pool Tables
· Business Conference Room with wifi and projection (**)
· State-of the-art 55 person cinema room (**)
* Party Lounge (**)
· Spa Rooms and in-house Massage Service (fee for treatment bookings)
Interaction with Guests
I will always be available locally and easily reachable by phone/email/text should you require anything during your stay.
Public transit is readily available with a streetcar stop outside of the building entrance. Nearest subway station is less than 5 minute walk, and 10 minutes from Union Station.
No Outside Shoes inside the apartment
Present Valid Government Issued ID upon Key Exchange
From Sep 10 - 20, 2015 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
The neighborhood is very central with numerous restaurants and bars. We especially liked looking down on the Hyatt, which is across the street. Norris was fast at answering our questions as we checked in and provided detailed instructions for parking, finding the key, and checkout. My only critical comments are about the general cleanliness, it was good, but not excellent. And the TV was super small, but why watch TV when you can be out in the city!
Excelent apartment for a couple. Lovely decoration and well furnished. Very well located and very friendly host. I definitely recommend for a next trip to Toronto.
I had a recent wonderful stay for 1 week in Norris's condo. His condo is in one of the top floors of a luxury residential tower in the Entertainment District in downtown Toronto. The view from the balcony, especially at night, is amazing. The condo is comfortably warm , the kitchen is modern, the bed is comfortable, the wifi is fast, and the bathroom is spotless. The building has wonderful amenities including swimming pool, hot tub, yoga room, gym... The floor is super quiet. The building is within a few short blocks from CN tower, Toronto Convention Center, theaters, and the main subway stop.
Norris is a very responsive and accommodating host. I stayed in Toronto for a business conference , and could not be more pleased with the arrangement to stay in his condo. The neighborhood is very safe and fun, convenient to the Convention Center, fine dining, theater and shopping. I would love to stay at his place for any future trips to Toronto.
We had a great two weeks in condo in March-April. Perfect for two. Modern, stylish and good layout. Super easy to keep clean and organised. Loved the washer, dryer, shower, dishwasher. Quiet floor. Safe neighbourhood for great dining and takeout. Enjoyed the Wednesday movie night and direct access to Tiff. Would love to visit again anytime.
I had a wonderful stay in Toronto. The apartment is in an excellent location. The fitness room in amazing and the concierge was also very helpful and friendly. Everything (e.g., fine dinning, shopping, attractions) are with in walking distance. The check in was very easy and Norris is very responsive. MLG
Norris was a great communicator, and the place was in a perfect spot. It would be even better in the summer with the great south-facing rooftop shared space.
About the Host, Norris
This is World Class Entertainment. Aside from its unique architecture, it is home to the Toronto Symphony Orchestra and its celebrity guests like Yo Yo Ma, Maxim Vengerov, and Itzhak Perlman.Simcoe St Toronto Ontario M5J 2H5
Ever tried Canadian Poutine? Ever tried poutines like Turkey Dinner, Triple Pork, or Shepherds Pie? Bring your appetite and enjoy.Adelaide Street West Toronto ON M5H
Fredrick, the proprietor is a warm host. The decor of this French bistro is turn of the century Parisian. Unique for T.O. Go for great food, one of the largest wine selections, and warm atmosphere.Wellington Street West Toronto ON M5V 1E3
The Canadian Opera Company performs here. This Centre has been highly regarded as one of the worlds best acoustic venue available.Queen Street West Toronto ON M5H 4G1
I simply love this place. Fresh southern Italian cooking. Pasta made onsite daily. High quality food enough to satisfy the pickiest eater. 4 locations in Toronto.Queen Street West Toronto ON M6J 1E8
Authentic French Patisserie anyone? The best croissant Ive ever tasted in Toronto. Its pies, cakes, pastries, and sandwiches are to die for. GO!Queen Street West Toronto ON M6J 1G2
Want cheap, fresh, fast, and clean Dim Sum? Want great Chinese food at 2 am? Rol San is the place.Queens Park Toronto ON M5S 2C6