About this listing
Welcome to a Palo Alto enclave by the foothills.
Private entry, private room with queen size bed, shared bathroom.
Convenient access toStanford campus, VA hospital, Hwy 280, Sandhill Road, Palo Alto Hills, Los Altos Hills, El Camino restaurants.
Our house is a great fit for visiting professionals, Stanford visiting faculty, students, international visitors, or start-up aficionados for meetings with VCs or other businesses in the area.
We'd love to share with you the convenience, hospitality, and beauty of Silicon Valley.
A modern sunny private bedroom with queen sized bed in a beautiful Palo Alto home. Your bedroom will have a private entrance and exit from the side of the house, in-room frig, china set for simple meals, fans, extra blankets.
Bathroom shower for private use, shared sink and vanity area.
The house is located by Foothill Expressway and Arastradero near the picturesque foothills with the convenience of restaurants, coffee shops, Hobee's, Cabana Hotel, Tesla showroom.
Easy access to Foothill, Sand Hill, Alpine Road, Page Mill offices, Tesla HQ, SAP, VMware, PARC, Venrock, Stanford campus, VA Hospital, Los Altos hills or downtown.
Take bike routes to Stanford Dish, Page Mill Road, Alpine Road, Sand Hill Road and meander up to Skyline.
We provide internet, towels, bath gel, shampoo, bedroom slippers.
Interaction with Guests
Our guests are very focused, so we are here to enable, help, and get out of the way.
We love the trees, parks, bike paths, scenic natural preserves. Find hidden pockets of Silicon Valley and go on a walking tours to some of these historic places.
Other Things to Note
We welcome guests whose purpose in visiting Palo Alto is entrepreneurial, business, academic, or adventure.
1) Please be Quiet and Courteous with shared bathroom and common areas. Wear the house slippers that are provided.
2) House slippers, bathroom shower gel, shampoo, some bathroom amenities, are provided.
3) Be surrounded by Modern Hardwood floors and Vast Picture Windows, high ceilings, so walk gently to keep down echo and noise.
4) Hold the Doorknob when opening and closing room doors to keep from slamming and noise.
5) Phone calls after 8am and before 9:00pm on weekdays, after 10am and before 10pm on weekends.
6) Minimal kitchen use. Use in-room refrigerator/plates/cups.
7) Please be courteous and quiet with opening/closing doors, drawers, cabinets.
8) Shower after 7:00am and before 9pm on weekdays. Please coordinate if it is the 15minute 7:45am to 8am on weekdays.
9) Provide photoID and local references after you arrive.