Welcome to a Palo Alto enclave by the foothills.
Private entry, private room with queen size bed, shared bathroom.
Convenient access to Stanford campus, VA hospital, Hwy 280, Sandhill Road, Palo Alto Hills, Los Altos Hills, El Camino restaurants.
Our quiet but musical family may be playing grand piano and guitar during regular hours.
Quiet Guests Only, no early or late cellphone calls or loud laptop music or movies.
Professional Only who work outside the home and at external meetings---Stanford visiting faculty, students, international visitors, or start-up aficionados for meetings with VCs or other businesses in the area.
1) Please be Quiet and Courteous with shared bathroom and common areas. Wear the house slippers that are provided.
2) House slippers, some bathroom amenities are provided.
3) Be surrounded by Modern Hardwood floors and Vast Picture Windows, high ceilings, so walk gently to keep down echo and noise.
4) Hold the Doorknob when opening and closing room doors to keep from slamming and noise.
5) Phone calls after 9am and before 9:00pm on weekdays, after 10am and before 10pm on weekends
6) Please be courteous and quiet with opening/closing doors, drawers, cabinets.
7) Shower after 8:30am and before 9pm on weekdays. Please coordinate if it is the 15minute 7:45am to 8am on weekdays.
8) Provide photoID and local references after you arrive.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 225 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My father and I are long time California Bay Area residents. We enjoy our homes and properties in Palo Alto and want to share the experience of convenience and hospitality in this area. Ying is a retired chemical engineer, active in education of the 5 grandchildren. First one@Harvard University, second@UC San Diego & third@Gunn High, fourth and fifth@Hoover Elementary. Sherry is a product marketing manager in technology, Mandarin bilingual and bicultural Asia expert, enjoys continuous learning, skiing, biking, running, and volunteers at Stanford's CCIS and mentor startup companies.