About this listing
Cozy private bedroom (full bed) in my large Plateau apartment (approx. 1000 sq.ft. / 93 sq. meters) on a quiet residential street, just around the corner from all the action. You will find free and safe parking directly on my street.
For 5 years, I've been offering a cozy private bedroom (full bed) in my large Plateau apartment (approx. 1000 sq.ft. / 93 sq. meters) on a quiet residential street, just around the corner from all the action. You will find free and safe parking directly on my street.
- Typical Plateau-Mont-Royal "5 1/2" apt with 2 bedrooms (mine and yours!) - rooms are not too close to allow privacy
- large open space area (living room, dining room, full kitchen)
- bathroom with bath+shower, washer+dryer
- wi-fi Internet, Netflix
- towels and sheets provided (soap & shampoo upon request)
- no smoking inside, but there is room to smoke on the balcony (chairs & ashtray)
- an 8-year-old tabby cat named Bruno
You have access to all of the apartment (except for my bedroom!).
Interaction with Guests
I'll happily provide more details upon request! (If you have questions about cultural activities, art and dining, I might especially be able to make good suggestions ;)
I'm usually around to help you out on the spot. When I'm not, you can reach me quickly anytime by email or text message.
***My apartment is located in the Plateau neighbourhood (not Mile end as automatically listed by AirBNB - I cannot change this). However, Mile end is only a 5-10 min walk away.
Located just north from Downtown Montreal, Plateau Mont-Royal is a lively and artistic Montreal neighborhood full of great restaurants, shops, pubs, theaters, music venues, galleries, nightclubs, and much more. It also has many wide green spaces, especially Lafontaine, Laurier, Jeanne-Mance and the Mount Royal park.
Here are a few great places nearby:
Schwartz, Le Comptoir, La Banquise, Aux Vivres, Le Quartier général, L'Express, Chez Doval, Brasserie Dieu du ciel, Bily Kun, Plan B, Casa del popolo, Sala Rossa, Divan orange, Salon Daomé, Belmont, Bières & compagnie, Sparrow, Monsieur B, L'Entrepont, Café Névé, Le Réservoir, Laïka...
By foot, you can discover:
- Bustling Mont-Royal Avenue, Saint-Denis Street and Saint-Laurent Boulevard (where all the attractions are!)
- The mountain (perfect for a nice walk, picnic, short hike, jogging...) and all other main Plateau parks
- The nearby Quartier Latin, Mile End and Outremont neighborhoods
- 2 subway (metro) stations: Mont-Royal and Laurier
- Several direct bus lines (day/night) to downtown, Old Montreal and Old Port, the Olympic stadium, Little Italy...
Other Things to Note
Updates since the pictures were taken:
New bed (mattress + boxspring)
New 46" TV in the living room
Please treat my home like you would treat yours ;)
Please do not let Bruno in your bedroom.
Please do not feed Bruno.
Please do not let Bruno go outside.
Smoking is only permitted outside (balcony).
Please ask me before inviting other people in my home.
There is no specific curfew, and you can go out or come in anytime you please. However, I just ask you to keep the apartment quiet when you live on "odd hours".