About this listing
Shops, bars, coffee shop, restaurants, ATM, supermarkets, local market every Saturday... This is the surrounding you will be living in.
Welcome in Mitte - Hackescher Markt, probably the very best neighborhood in Berlin.
My girlfriend, myself and our little boy are living in this nice flat.
We will be out of Germany and therefore looking for a nice couple or couple with baby who seek a flat from October 12th until December 5th (min 6 weeks stay)
Presentation of the spacious and cosy flat:
90 m2 / 980 square feet wide.
Situated on the 4th floor (no elevator), the flat consists of:
- 1 Airbnb bedroom with a double bed (160x200)
- 1 room with baby bed and baby changing table.
- (1 extra bedroom BUT will be locked for our private stuff that's why we don't count it)
- 1 spacious living room
- 1 open fully equipped kitchen
- 1 bathroom with toilet
- Wireless Internet will be provided.
- U-Bahn and S-Bahn Alexander Platz is 5 minutes walk (one of the main train stations)
- S-Bahn Hackescher Markt is 3 minutes distance
- U-bahn (line 8) Weinmeisterstraße is 20 meters away.
- Trams, 3 min walk
Very easy access from/to airports Tegel as well as Schönefeld.
You can easily reach the main landmarks in Berlin:
Alexander Platz and his TV tour, Brandenburger Gate, East side Gallery, Potsdamer Platz (Sony Center), Zoologischer Garten (Kurfürstendamm or Kudamm), Oranienburger street (famous Synagogue), Friedrisch street, the Mauerpark flea market etc...
If you have any question, be sure I will do my best helping you and giving you some tips to turn your stay into a great souvenir...
- To keep the apartment clean and pleasant, please take off your shoes when entering the apartment.
- If a neighbor or anybody in the building asks about you, please say you are just friends visiting.
- Please remember to lock with the key the entrance door when you leave the apartment
- Since we share the space together, I may ask you not to invite your friends home.
- Please note, this is a non smoking apartment.
- You are free to come and go whenever you want
- When checking out, i would be great if you could remove the bed sheets.
- Please don't download music, movies or software that are copyright protected, specially using torrents. There are very strict laws in Germany and very high fines if you get caught (and many people have got caught lately).
Most important, it's a very friendly place to stay :)
Hi, I am living in Berlin for few years now and I'd be happy to welcome you in this perfectly located apartment: Hackescher Markt, in Mitte. Friendly and communicative, I will do my best that you feel comfortable in my flat and of course that you get the best picture of this wonderful city.