About this listing
Shops, bars, coffee shop, restaurants, bank, supermarkets, market every Saturday... This is the surrounding you will be living in.
Welcome in Mitte - Hackescher Markt, probably the best neighborhood in Berlin.
You can easily reach the main landmarks in Berlin:
Alexander Platz and his TV tour, Brandenburger Gate, East side Gallery, Potsdamer Platz, Zoologischer Garten (Kurfürstendamm or Kudamm), Oranienburger street, Friedrisch street, the Mauerpark flea market etc...
I am living together with my girlfriend in this nice flat and we are happy to share our space during your stay.
Presentation of the spacious and cosy flat:
90 m2 / 980 square feet wide.
Situated on the 4th floor (no elevator), you will have a lovely bedroom for 1 or 2 guests.
The flat consists of:
- 1 Airbnb bedroom with a double bed (160x200), wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- 2 other bedrooms.
- 1 spacious living room
- 1 open fully equipped kitchen
- 1 bathroom with toilet
- Towels and linen are at your disposal.
- Wireless Internet will be provided.
- U-Bahn and S-Bahn Alexander Platz is 5 minutes walk (one of the main train stations)
- S-Bahn Hackescher Markt is 3 minutes distance
- U-bahn (line 8) Weinmeisterstraße is 20 meters away.
- Trams, 5 min walk
Very easy access from/to airports Tegel as well as Schönefeld.
If you have any question, be sure I will do my best helping you and giving you some tips to turn your stay into a great souvenir...
P.S: When contacting me for a booking, please let me know the approximate time of your check in/out.
- To keep the apartment clean and pleasant, please take off your shoes when entering the apartment.
- If a neighbour or anybody in the building asks about you, please say you are just friends visiting.
- Please remember to lock with the key the entrance door when you leave the apartment
- Since we share the space together, I may ask you not to invite your friends home.
- Please note, this is a non smoking apartment.
- You are free to come and go whenever you want
- When checking out, i would be great if you could remove the bed sheets.
- Please don't download music, movies or software that are copyright protected, specially using torrents. There are very strict laws in Germany and very high fines if you get caught (and many people have got caught lately).
Most important, it's a very friendly place to stay :)
About the Host, Tim
Hi, I am living in Berlin for few years now and I'd be happy to welcome you in this perfectly located apartment: Hackescher Markt, in Mitte. Friendly and communicative, I will do my best that you feel comfortable in my flat and of course that you get the best picture of this wonderful city.