Rent for some days or weeks a clean 2-room apartment furnished with kitchen, bathroom including rest room, in Paris 10th district.
- 26m2 apartment located within Paris 10th district, very close to the heart of Paris, popular district with many shops of all kinds and places to walk around 'canals'.
- In between and close to three convenient subway stations: Stalingrad (2 minutes on foot from apartment), Jaures (3 min.), Louis Blanc (3 min.).
- *NEW* real full-fledged comfortable bed for two persons (+ 1 extra sofa-bed for a child).
- On first floor, easy access.
- Fully functional: new fridge, new microwave+grill oven, new coffee machine, hotplates for cooking, shelves and wardrobe, 2 tables, 2 desks. Bed sheets + towels included.
- Wifi and cable Internet access
- Inner side of building (NOT on street side) so very quiet day and night.
- close to four bus lines: 26, 46, 48 and 54
- Close to 2 main railway stations: Gare du Nord (8 minutes on foot) and Gare de l'Est (6 mins. on foot).
- Many shops and 3 supermarkets around (within 3 min.).
- Hammam spa at 1 min.
- Location convenient for tourism as connected straight away to all major tourist subway stations: Louvre, Charles-de-Gaulle, Opera, Chatelet, Chatelet-Les-Halles, Republique, Bastille, Gare Saint-Lazare, etc...
- Close to Paris International Airport by taxi as located on north side of Paris downtown
- Some information that may be of interest to you about the 10th district:
The 10th arrondissement of Paris centers on the Canal St. Martin and the restaurants and cafés which line its banks. It has lately enjoyed the benefits of both the booming nightlife scene in the neighboring 11th, as well as the Parisien cycling and roller-blading boom. The streets lining the canal become car-free for the later half of the day each Saturday, and all day on Sundays for your cycling and strolling pleasure.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$1716 /month|
|Neighborhood:||Gare du Nord - Gare de I'Est|
Everything went great!
Jerome's apartment ticks many boxes. Good spacious kitchen, separate bedroom with comfortable bed, good shower ( albeit a bit tight ) and bathroom, fast reliable wi-fi, close to metro and quick access to centre of Paris Jerome is very welcoming, informative and responds quickly to emails, and was quickly available for a problem that I had.
Great value for Paris and highly recommended! Enjoyed my stay for 10 days there.
Me and my boyfriend spent 4 nights in jeromes apartment and everything was great! The apartment is in a private cort so really quite especially at night. Around 200 meters from the main door there is a Mcdonalds and Subway and a food market. The metro stop is also very near and 3 different lines stop there. In the apartment there are all thr basic stuff you might need for your stay. We really enjoyed our staying there :)
My girlfriend and I spent 9 nights in Jerome's apartment in Paris. It was our first stay in Paris and the location near three metro lines meant getting around the city was easy. Jerome was also kind enough to explain where local shops and supermarkets were so we could take advantage of the kitchen which was great. He also let us know the easiest way to reach certain attractions and things to look out for which was a great help.
All in all this was the perfect place for our stay in Paris. Don't hesitate to book with Jerome if you are coming to Paris :)
Exhilarating experience at Jerome's can be summarized in one sentence -- a lovely place by a fantastic owner.
The apartment itself is cozy, clean, quiet, with ample sunlight and a serene courtyard right outside the window. Location is superb, as Metro (3 lines, 2, 5, 7, taking you everywhere) is merely steps away. Neighborhood is peaceful and convenient. Supermarkets, restaurants, and shops are ubiquitous. Laundry is right across the street. The burgeoning and lively Canal Saint-Martin area is a casual walk away. In my personal view, Jerome's apartment is the rightful place for any traveler seeking the true Parisian experience rather than just being a tourist.
That said, the place would not be nearly as enchanting without Jerome, who is extremely helpful and thoughtful. When we locked ourselves out accidentally, he came to rescue within 30 minutes. He also gave detailed introduction to Paris and the neighborhood upon our arrival. Everywhere in the apartment shows thoughtfulness. It is equipped with all that one looks for in a comfortable stay, such as very clean sheets, two heaters to keep you warm, a sofa bed, nice kitchenware, and ample bathroom supply. Small details reflect greatness, and I think Jerome is superior as an owner.
Should I return to Paris, I would certainly grace Jerome's again without a doubt -- that is, if I can secure reservation in time.
Wonderful house! The flat is extremely close city centre and train station. I like cook by myself to save money, Jerome's house offer you a perfect kitchen! The room is very clean and comfortable even the toilet as well. Jerome is very kind to host people, this house is the best option for your Paris journey!
Jerome's apartment was exactly perfect for us on our trip to Paris. We arrived hours later than expected, and Jerome was an amazing host and still met us to let us into the apartment that night. He gave us a map and brief explanation of the subway which proved very useful, too. The wifi works very well and there is plenty of hot water in the shower (things i found useful to know around Europe). The only complaint we had was the distance from the Eiffel tower, but everything else was closer and the metro is really no trouble; and for the price, you can't beat that anywhere! We would definitely stay at Jerome's again - Thank you for being such a gracious host!
Super ! Near the metro station..3 lines(2-5-7)! Hot and clean flat! Ok also for young people! Jerome was very cute and he told us everything about Paris and places where it's better to pay attention!
We can only thank Jerome, his place is very nice and clean, he is a kind host and we really appreciate his patience on x-mas eve. We enjoyed being at Jerome's, a very convenient location for everything you need when visiting Paris.
It was a really nice stay at Jermone's apartment. Everything was easy going and as described. We really can recommend it. Thomas and Birgit