Rent for some days or weeks a clean 2-room apartment furnished with kitchen, bathroom including rest room, in Paris 10th district.
- 26m2 apartment located within Paris 10th district, very close to the heart of Paris, popular district with many shops of all kinds and places to walk around 'canals'.
- In between and close to three convenient subway stations: Stalingrad (2 minutes on foot from apartment), Jaures (3 min.), Louis Blanc (3 min.).
- *NEW* real full-fledged comfortable bed for two persons (+ 1 extra sofa-bed for a child).
- On first floor, easy access.
- Fully functional: new fridge, new microwave+grill oven, new coffee machine, hotplates for cooking, shelves and wardrobe, 2 tables, 2 desks. Bed sheets + towels included.
- Wifi and cable Internet access
- Inner side of building (NOT on street side) so very quiet day and night.
- close to four bus lines: 26, 46, 48 and 54
- Close to 2 main railway stations: Gare du Nord (8 minutes on foot) and Gare de l'Est (6 mins. on foot).
- Many shops and 3 supermarkets around (within 3 min.).
- Hammam spa at 1 min.
- Location convenient for tourism as connected straight away to all major tourist subway stations: Louvre, Charles-de-Gaulle, Opera, Chatelet, Chatelet-Les-Halles, Republique, Bastille, Gare Saint-Lazare, etc...
- Close to Paris International Airport by taxi as located on north side of Paris downtown
- Some information that may be of interest to you about the 10th district:
The 10th arrondissement of Paris centers on the Canal St. Martin and the restaurants and cafés which line its banks. It has lately enjoyed the benefits of both the booming nightlife scene in the neighboring 11th, as well as the Parisien cycling and roller-blading boom. The streets lining the canal become car-free for the later half of the day each Saturday, and all day on Sundays for your cycling and strolling pleasure.
- lively district with many many many shops of all kind.
- 3 subway lines
- 3 bus lines
- close to two 2 train stations: 'Gare du nord' and 'Gare de l'est'
- one stop away from RER B line (from CDG and Orly airports).
No special rule or preparation required, except following minor rules:
- no shoes inside bed room
- own cleaning before checking out
- no smoking
- no parties or noisy activities
- no regular mail box available
- no pets
- check-in can be early as long as there is no check-out before, otherwise it should be after 2pm.
- check-out can be late as long as there is no check-in afterwards, the same day. Otherwise, check-out needs to be before noon for time to clean up.
Jerome był bardzo miłym i konkretnym gospodarzem. Bardzo dobry kontakt - szybkie odpowiedzi na wszystkie wiadomości. Mieszkanie bardzo czyste - idealne jako kwatera do zwiedzania miasta. Niedaleka stacja metra również na plus.
Jerome met us very quickly and helped with our bags. He took us through the features of the apartment in minute detail, then took us through all the elements of the local area on his laptop. He also provided lots of maps and details - far above and beyond any expectation.
The flat was spotless and welcoming, and there was not a single thing for which we wanted.
The area, seconds from the metro, was typically Parisian. It had everything we required / wanted, all supplemented by jerome's excellent welcome.
The reservation was canceled 111 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 88 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 38 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 45 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 220 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.