Small room with private bathroom. Fan, desk and Wi-Fi. Access to the common patio area with a big table and BBQ grill. Quiet residential neighborhood, 3 blocks to the bus stop to the beaches. Walking distance of supermarkets, restaurants and malls.
Single small-room with private bathroom / Pequeña habitación individual con baño privado
Huge discounts for weekly and monthly fees! Send your query.
Small but pretty "Mini room" with private bathroom includes:
- single bed
- linen & towel
- amenities: liquid soap (antibacterial), bar soap
- ceiling fan
- free Wi-Fi (wireless internet)
- shower (hot & cold water)
- access to garden-patio
- BBQ grill area
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
It is in a particularly quiet area for sleeping (some areas of downtown Cancun music is late at night, or traffic noise in the morning), my neighborhood is safe to walk at the day or night without problems, there are lots of greenery and gardens. But it is also close to everything, taxis are cheap (2 dollars) and there are buses that take you to beaches, bus station and elsewhere. You can walking to the movies, breakfast, eat, soccer stadium, shop or go to the market.
Discount offers are not applicable for dates of Christmas, New Year and Easter.
- For check-in is necessary passport with photo.
- Do not accept visits in the room after your check-in.
- Smoking is allowed only in the patio table and outside the property: sidewalk or street.
- No smoking inside the room, or bathroom, or near the tree in the garden.
- No pets accepted.
- No loud noise or talk loud between 10 pm to 9 am. Please respects the neighbors.
- No illegal drugs.
- We will give you the room clean with washed sheets and towels.
- At Check-out you must be return the room as organized as possible.
- If you need maid service: costs is $ 15 usd each time.
- Every 4 days we give you clean towels and sheets.
- Trash must be removed for you before 1PM.
All this. helps to make this property may continue to be economic for your vacation.
- Para el check-in es necesario pasaporte con foto.
- No se aceptan visitas en la habitacion despues del check-in
- Se puede fumar solo en las áreas comunes externas: patio com mesa o en el exterior de la propiedad: acera o calle.
- Prohibido fumar dentro de la habitación, ni en el baño, ni cerca del árbol.
- No se aceptan mascotas.
- No ruidos o conversaciones fuertes luego de las 10 pm o antes de las 9 am. Por favor respete a los vecinos.
- No drogas ilegales.
- La habitación se entrega limpia, con sábanas y toallas lavadas.
- En tu salida (check-out) debes devolver la habitación lo más ordenada posible.
- Si deseas servicio de limpieza cuesta $10 usd por día.
- Cada 4 días te damos toallas y sábanas limpias.
- La basura debe sacarse antes de la 1PM.
Todo esto ayuda a que esta propiedad pueda seguir manteniéndose económica, segura y confortable para tus vacaciones.
Just as described "small but pretty" and all the description is very accurate. Walter is a very nice host. In the patio he has a grill that you can use and there you can meet other guests from many parts of the world.
I did not stay at this listing but instead at the entire apartment on Bocapaila -- a block away from this location and also listed by Walter. He was a great host, and was very responsive to my questions. The place was great, and I enjoyed my stay there. The neighborhood was great and located very conveniently to the major bus line that went directly to the beach/ Hotel Zone area. I would definitely recommend staying in one of Walter's listings; he is a great host!
Walter was great. Oriented me with map and gave explicit directions to various parts of the city with instructions where to catch the bus, get groceries or something to eat.
This is a room in the lower part of a house. It is comfortable and quiet in a nice part of Cancun. There are nice trees and plants along the side of the house. Its conveniently located near a shopping area and with easy access to buses. The room is small but adequate. The mattress was a little thin, but i was able to get additional layers to add. My only negative comment is that the room became musty after some heavy rains. I did not realize it until after I reached the airport, but my belongings acquired that musty odor. I was able to get rid of the odor in the laundry. I did not meet Walter, but Marco his assistant was very kind and helpful. Walter was very responsive and helpful whenever I contacted him by phone or email. I recommend it. Just be aware that it might be a little musty after heavy rains.
Everything was more than expected. Clean, warm , helpful,friendly
and every time to recommend.
Greetings from Berlin MAJA
This host has 94 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I´m living in Cancun, because I love the beach!
I´m addicted to travel and learn about different cultures.
I´m self-employed, working as Consultant for hotels.
Always happy to welcome people from all over the world, and help with recommendations on sights and attractions of this beautiful Yucatan Peninsula.
Through Airbnb, I have met new friends and great people.