About This Listing
Small room with private bathroom. Fan, desk and Wi-Fi. Access to the common patio area with a big table and BBQ grill. Quiet residential neighborhood, 3 blocks to the bus stop to the beaches. Walking distance of supermarkets, restaurants and malls.
Single small-room with private bathroom / Pequeña habitación individual con baño privado
Huge discounts for weekly and monthly fees! Send your query.
Small but pretty "Mini room" with private bathroom includes:
- single bed
- linen & towel
- amenities: liquid soap (antibacterial), bar soap
- ceiling fan
- free Wi-Fi (wireless internet)
- shower (hot & cold water)
- access to garden-patio
- BBQ grill area
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
It is in a particularly quiet area for sleeping (some areas of downtown Cancun music is late at night, or traffic noise in the morning), my neighborhood is safe to walk at the day or night without problems, there are lots of greenery and gardens. But it is also close to everything, taxis are cheap (2 dollars) and there are buses that take you to beaches, bus station and elsewhere. You can walking to the movies, breakfast, eat, soccer stadium, shop or go to the market.
Discount offers are not applicable for dates of Christmas, New Year and Easter.
- For check-in is necessary passport with photo.
- Do not accept visits in the room after your check-in.
- Smoking is allowed only in the patio table and outside the property: sidewalk or street.
- No smoking inside the room, or bathroom, or near the tree in the garden.
- No pets accepted.
- No loud noise or talk loud between 10 pm to 9 am. Please respects the neighbors.
- No illegal drugs.
- We will give you the room clean with washed sheets and towels.
- At Check-out you must be return the room as organized as possible.
- If you need maid service: costs is $ 15 usd each time.
- Every 4 days we give you clean towels and sheets.
- Trash must be removed for you before 1PM.
All this. helps to make this property may continue to be economic for your vacation.
- Para el check-in es necesario pasaporte con foto.
- No se aceptan visitas en la habitacion despues del check-in
- Se puede fumar solo en las áreas comunes externas: patio com mesa o en el exterior de la propiedad: acera o calle.
- Prohibido fumar dentro de la habitación, ni en el baño, ni cerca del árbol.
- No se aceptan mascotas.
- No ruidos o conversaciones fuertes luego de las 10 pm o antes de las 9 am. Por favor respete a los vecinos.
- No drogas ilegales.
- La habitación se entrega limpia, con sábanas y toallas lavadas.
- En tu salida (check-out) debes devolver la habitación lo más ordenada posible.
- Si deseas servicio de limpieza cuesta $10 usd por día.
- Cada 4 días te damos toallas y sábanas limpias.
- La basura debe sacarse antes de la 1PM.
Todo esto ayuda a que esta propiedad pueda seguir manteniéndose económica, segura y confortable para tus vacaciones.
Walter was great. Very friendly and helpful with describing the area and the best things to do in town and ways to get around. The area was well located, walking distance from downtown and the room itself was small but clean and well presented. Perfect for a solo traveler. Highly recommended.
I was very pleased with my accommodations. I wanted a simple room at a good price and this fit the bill. It was clean, the bathroom and shower worked well, and the ground level room exited into a common area that was enclosed by a security fence. A dedicated parking space was available, the neighborhood seemed friendly, and the fence gave one an added sense of security. No AC in my room, but a ceiling made it pleasant enough.
he is good. he showed a map with local feachers. dowtown. so the public traffic is convenient
The room was just as described, clean and perfect for one person. The location is very convenient to a bus stop as well as Mercado 28, which was a central meeting place for some tours I went on. Walter's map and intro to Cancun were invaluable, helping me navigate the streets, which can be confusing. Overall a wonderful experience for my first time in Cancun!
Muy buena opción para hospedarse en la ciudad, pues la parada de buses esta a dos cuadras de la casa, hay una tienda de abarrotes abierta 24 horas y acceso a taxis. Puedes caminar para llegar donde quieras, tomar el bus o un taxi tranquilamente, pues es segura el área. La habitación es limpia y con todo lo necesario. El acceso es independiente, por lo que no molestas a nadie al entrar o salir. Es muy silencioso si quieres descansar y dormir bien en la noche. Me recibió un amigo de Walter y me dio un mapa muy bueno con toda la información para conocer Cancún y cómo llegar a las playas. La habitación es suficiente para una persona, se ve nuevo y limpio todo. Volvería sin dudarlo.
I almost agree with positive reviews posted by previous guests.
Neighborhood of Walter's home is very safe and quiet. It is easy to access to beaches and Cancun centro by Bus R-2 and R-14. I often walked to centro. It takes less than 30 minutes.
As a host, Walter is very friendly and kind. He gave me a good map and useful information about Cancun. This is my first visit to Cancun. I didn't have any travel guide books, but I was able to enjoy Cancun based on his information. He recommended me some good beaches. I love Delfines beach most. I went Chichen Itza tour. Walter kindly explained how to choose a good tour. I was able to buy a tour in very reasonable price. Yes, you can negociate tour price in Cancun. In general, tour driver does not come Walter's home to pick up guests. Therefore, you have to go one of major hotels in Cancun in early morning. However, don't worry about it. In my case, tour driver picked me up at Hotel Oh (Oasis Smart Hotel) which Walter recommended me. It is easy to access to the hotel via Bus R-2 or R-14 in 10 miniutes. And these buses run at short interval.
The room is precisely as his explanation. Enough space for single traveler. No surprising. Clean room and linens. Private shower booth and toilet were also spotless. And WiFi was always in good condition. I did some business calls by Skype in good quality.
I stayed 12 nights in Walter's room. I completely satisfied with staying this room. I strongly recommend Walter's room for other travelers.
Thanks Walter! I want to stay again in few years if possible.
Just as described "small but pretty" and all the description is very accurate. Walter is a very nice host. In the patio he has a grill that you can use and there you can meet other guests from many parts of the world.
This host has 110 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Walter
I´m living in Cancun, because I love the beach!
I love to travel and learn about different cultures.
I´m self-employed, working as Consultant for hotels and travel video blogger.
Always happy to welcome people from all over the world, and help with recommendations on sights and attractions of this beautiful Yucatan Peninsula.
Through Airbnb, I have met new friends and great people.