About this listing
Small room with private bathroom. Fan, desk and Wi-Fi. Access to the common patio area with a big table and BBQ grill. Quiet residential neighborhood, 3 blocks to the bus stop to the beaches. Walking distance of supermarkets, restaurants and malls.
Single small-room with private bathroom / Pequeña habitación individual con baño privado
Huge discounts for weekly and monthly fees! Send your query.
Small but pretty "Mini room" with private bathroom includes:
- single bed
- linen & towel
- amenities: liquid soap (antibacterial), bar soap
- ceiling fan
- free Wi-Fi (wireless internet)
- shower (hot & cold water)
- access to garden-patio
- BBQ grill area
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
It is in a particularly quiet area for sleeping (some areas of downtown Cancun music is late at night, or traffic noise in the morning), my neighborhood is safe to walk at the day or night without problems, there are lots of greenery and gardens. But it is also close to everything, taxis are cheap (2 dollars) and there are buses that take you to beaches, bus station and elsewhere. You can walking to the movies, breakfast, eat, soccer stadium, shop or go to the market.
Discount offers are not applicable for dates of Christmas, New Year and Easter.
- For check-in is necessary passport with photo.
- Do not accept visits in the room after your check-in.
- Smoking is allowed only in the patio table and outside the property: sidewalk or street.
- No smoking inside the room, or bathroom, or near the tree in the garden.
- No pets accepted.
- No loud noise or talk loud between 10 pm to 9 am. Please respects the neighbors.
- No illegal drugs.
- We will give you the room clean with washed sheets and towels.
- At Check-out you must be return the room as organized as possible.
- If you need maid service: costs is $ 15 usd each time.
- Every 4 days we give you clean towels and sheets.
- Trash must be removed for you before 1PM.
All this. helps to make this property may continue to be economic for your vacation.
- Para el check-in es necesario pasaporte con foto.
- No se aceptan visitas en la habitacion despues del check-in
- Se puede fumar solo en las áreas comunes externas: patio com mesa o en el exterior de la propiedad: acera o calle.
- Prohibido fumar dentro de la habitación, ni en el baño, ni cerca del árbol.
- No se aceptan mascotas.
- No ruidos o conversaciones fuertes luego de las 10 pm o antes de las 9 am. Por favor respete a los vecinos.
- No drogas ilegales.
- La habitación se entrega limpia, con sábanas y toallas lavadas.
- En tu salida (check-out) debes devolver la habitación lo más ordenada posible.
- Si deseas servicio de limpieza cuesta $10 usd por día.
- Cada 4 días te damos toallas y sábanas limpias.
- La basura debe sacarse antes de la 1PM.
Todo esto ayuda a que esta propiedad pueda seguir manteniéndose económica, segura y confortable para tus vacaciones.
Ich habe mich sehr wohlgefühlt. Das Zimmer sah genauso aus, zentrale Lage, Infomaterial für Buse etc lag aus mit Broschüren die sehr hilfreich waren. Leider wusste mein Taxifahrer nicht wo das ist und nachdem er angerufen hatte, ging leider keiner ans Telefon...es wäre schön gewesen vorher die Nummer von Isabel zu bekommen. Ansonsten alles perfekt
The room was nice and clean. There were all the necessary things to spend a several days. It is really private - you have your own room with the private entrance from the nice garden. There are fan, a toilet and a shower with the hot water in the room. When I arrived, Walter told me about all must visit places around and what is more important he gave me a map with the notes about these places and directions how to get there. It was really helpful, because I was alone and My spanish is quite poor. Taxi anywhere in the downtown is about 30 pesos. Bus to the beach is 8 pesos and the ride takes around 15-40 mins. depending on what beach you want. It was a very good experience!
Walters house is very nice and has a lovely garden with a table and and barbeque grill. He is very nice helpful. The room is like a real hotel room with your own keys, showers etc. The room for couples features a closet and a kitchen. The single room features a bed, some cupboards, and complete bathroom, some plates and spoons and a place to hang your cloth. It also has a ventilator.
I highly recommend everyone to stay at this place if they are planning on booking a trip to Cancun on a budget. It is located in a very quiet and safe neighborhood in Central Cancun and conveniently located by the bus stops which will take you to the Hotel Zone.
Walter is a great host and provided very detailed directions of how to get to this place from the airport. Upon my arrival, Walter was available to greet me even though I was a few hours late due to a late flight. He sat down with me and gave me tips on how to get around Cancun and places to check out.
The room itself was very small, but enough space for a solo traveler. My only complain was that the mattress was super thin and a bit uncomfortable to sleep in. However, other than that I truly enjoyed my stay here and recommend everyone else to check it out! Gracias Walter!
Walter was great. Very friendly and helpful with describing the area and the best things to do in town and ways to get around. The area was well located, walking distance from downtown and the room itself was small but clean and well presented. Perfect for a solo traveler. Highly recommended.
I was very pleased with my accommodations. I wanted a simple room at a good price and this fit the bill. It was clean, the bathroom and shower worked well, and the ground level room exited into a common area that was enclosed by a security fence. A dedicated parking space was available, the neighborhood seemed friendly, and the fence gave one an added sense of security. No AC in my room, but a ceiling made it pleasant enough.
he is good. he showed a map with local feachers. dowtown. so the public traffic is convenient
This host has 122 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Walter
I live in Cancun, because I love the beach!
I travel very often. I´m self-employed, working as Consultant for hotels and travel video blogger.
Always happy to welcome people from all over the world, and help with recommendations on sights and attractions of this beautiful Yucatan Peninsula.
Through Airbnb, I have met new friends and great people.