About This Listing
1 BR luxury condo, come with a cozy electric fireplace, fully equipped kitchenette,dininng room area for 6 and 2 LCD TVs, free cable, free internet, wifi, dishwasher,Mini-fridge, 2 burner cooktop, microwave, central AC.
1 BR luxury condo, come with a cozy electric fireplace, fully equipped kitchenette,dininng room area for 6 and 2 LCD TVs, free cable, free internet, wifi, dishwasher,Mini-fridge, 2 burner cooktop, microwave, central AC. Granite countertops, and all feature private balconies overlooking the mountain.
Amenities included a heated outdoor pool and hot tubs (open all year), gym, sauna, laundry room,game room and an free underground heated garage.
Spring to fall activities include Mountain Creek Waterpark, Diablo Mountain bike park, Mini-golf, horseback riding and 7 nearby
Golf courses. Hike, boat or fish at the many nearby State parks including Waywayanda and Stoke Forest.
Other Things to Note
Other nearby activities include:
- Sugar Loaf an arts and crafts village with dozens of shops selling handmade goods
- Wawayanda State Park 34,000 acres of hiking trails, including a large beach and mountain lake for swimming, canoe rentals.
- Mountain Creek Water Park Enormous, 65-acre water park with alpine slides, wave pools, Tarzan swings and other rides
- Applachian Trail.The historic, 2,200-mile hiking trail from Maine to Georgia passes through Warwick, offering some incredible mountain vistas
Security Deposit $ 160.00
We had a great time at Derek's place. It was clean and cozy. We look forward to coming back again when we visit Mountain Creek.
Prompt communication, good directions, and helpful arrival information. Apartment was as described, and very nice -- also larger than other apartment units, with extra living space.
Two comments, neither of which really detract from the property:
- the unit faces the road, and is a little noisy, even off-season.
- t-mobile has no cell reception around the area, so bring a paper map with directions.
Great experience. Everything was as expected. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Everything was as described and smooth. I had a great stay and the condo was a great place to go away for a weekend vacation. Would definitely stay there again!
The condo was exactly as described, and great for our weekend stay. We had a little trouble opening the doors, mostly our own stupidness, and Derek was responsive and helpful. I'd recommend staying here. Do not that the "bar" in the lobby has erratic hours and closes on a whim... Visit the nearby liquor store and save money anyway!