Frontenac subway (5 min).
Prices for each person, special prices valid on internet booking. FROM:
263 $/month/person + booking and cleaning fees depending on dates and room type.
If not +47 $ by email, phone and at the door.
Lodging into apt. (1 to 24 peoples), private room (1 to 11 peoples) or dormitory mix or women (2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 20 peoples).
Furnished. For clean (no smoker) roommate only please.
Internet, TV, etc. 2156 Montgomery, Montreal (with appointment).
|Room type:||Private room|
|Extra people:||$7 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$75 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$319 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
The reservation was canceled 56 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
1. The hostel was in renovation and the air was full of Thinner which made us feel uncomfortable during the stay. Also, the air conditioner was not working in our room. So, we felt stuffy in those 5 nights.
2. The beds were not well made. They easily shook when we tried to get onto the upper beds.
3. There was inadequate light in the room. We could barely see inside the room at night.
4. There were not enough electrical shockers in room. We were in a 8-people shared room. There were only two electrical shockers for us to use. It was so inconvenient.
5. The bathrooms were not clean enough. The bath-curtains were full of molds. Also, the water taps could not be closed easily, even for a mature man. However, the owner judged that it was our fault not to close the taps tightly to make his ceiling wet on the second floor.
6. If money is really a big concern to you, you may think about renting it. But please don't have much expectation on it.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT