About this listing
Only one step away from the beach, Ocean Drive, Collins Ave & Flamingo park to enjoy the beauty of Miami Beach!
The apartment is located at Edroy, an Art Deco master piece by Lawrence Dixon. Renovated in authentic Miami style.
Enjoy relaxing vacations in this stylish, renovated, fully equipped apartment.
It is a bright and spacious 2 bedroom apartment located on the second floor of an Art Deco building.
The apartment has about 900 square feet. It comes with a living room, a dining room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a modern kitchen.
The apartment is perfect for up to 6 people and for those of you who would need an extra bed, we can provide you with an air mattress and extra linens.
Parking near the apartment (zone 2) is free on weekdays from 9am to 6pm. From 6pm to9am or weekends, a parking pass is required. Parking passes can be provided at $20 per day. As we have limited number of parking passes, please contact us in advance to confirm the availability.
Interaction with Guests
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to answer any of your questions or concerns.
The apartment is located at the cross of the 12th street and Pennsylvania Avenue. It is only 2 blocks from Collins Avenue, 3 blocks from Ocean Drive, 3 blocks from the beach, 2 blocks from Flamingo Park.
It takes less than 5 minutes walk to world class entertainment center with elegant shops, restaurants, bars, cinemas.
If you just want a lazy beach vacation, cars are not necessary. Miami Beach offers a lot of transportation.
You will find everything that you need by walk, bike, or a short taxi ride.
Car is not really necessary and parking in high seasons can be difficult.
The best way to travel around in Miami Beach is to use driver services like UBER or LYFT. They are clean, cheap and safe. You can go anywhere for a few dollars.
If you are a new user, register with my coupon to get a discount on your first ride:
Ubber: Get $30 OFF with "uberVACATION"
Lyft: Get $20 OFF with "GUILLAUME76"
Once you are in South beach, The 25 cent 'South Beach Local' bus can help transport you around the neighborhood with frequent stops.
The city's brand new "Deco Bike" rental program has just installed a station across the street. This is a fun and cost effective way of transportation around the beach!
In order to fully enjoy your vacations, there are a few rules that need to be respected:
*******House Policies *******
1. There are families living in the building. We hope you understand that noise is a concern for them, especially after 11pm.
2. Our pet-friends are also not allowed in the building.
3. Most people are not really fond of the smell of smoke so we would be very grateful if you avoided smoking inside.
4. Please keep in mind that if there is any noise/smok reporting, your booking will be cancelled without any refund. This also applies if there are more people coming than expected.
5. Be careful to put the parking pass back inside the apartment before checking out. We require an additional refundable deposit of $300 (outside Airbnb) for the parking pass.
******* Guest Policies *******
1. If you meet anybody in the building, just tell them you are friends / guests staying with me.
2. Feel free to use all the furniture but please be careful with it. We would like to use them again once you 'checked out'.
******* Trash Policies *******
1. Just through away your leftover food before leaving.
******* Check in / Check out Policy *******
1. Early Check-in before 3pm, late check in after 7pm, late check out after 12pm
We can provide early/late check in or late check out upon availability. An extra fee of 40$ will be required.