The home of the Phantom of the Opera ;) - Apartment Pozole
Best points about the property:
Just behind the Opera, in Pest’s cultural center, in the pedestrian street can be found this exclusive flat waiting for you and your company to discover Budapest. The separate bedroom and the airy livingroom assure comfortable rest for 5 people. In the well-equipped kitchen and dining room you can cook for any nation’s (website hidden), fast Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher and ironing possibilities are ready for your service.
Hints and tips from the owner:
Welcome in the neighbourhood of the theathers and showrooms of the fashion designers! Fancy for classic or trendy entertainment? The Opera, the Liszt Academy of Music, museums, galleries are just around you, no to mention the thermal baths, the best restaurants, clubs, bars and ruinpubs. Near or far? No problem at all, just take the Continent’s oldest underground and you can reach any part of the city. Indulge yourself in Budapest!
The closest metrostop is the Opera on M1.
Other Things to Note
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
The host provided all possible support required at any point of time. For example, she helped us with the transfer from the airport and after. We have baby chair and baby cribs so very family friendly. Her response was immense and effective. All in all, everything which were in the description was in the place. The location is perfect for those who like to be close to the city centre and main sightseen. It was walkable distance to St. Stephen's Basilica, Hungarian Parliament Building, and Buda Castle . The apartment is in opposite side of Hungarian State Opera House and it takes only 15 min by metro to the Budapest Keleti. The area has some interesting places as a local theatre. Within 10 min you can reach SPAR shop and 1-2 local grocery stores. The neighbourhood had very pleasant impression due to proximity shops, restaurants , and boutique.
Very nice apartment (love the high ceilings), great location (close to Metro station and walking distance to good shopping and restaurant areas), nice characteristic building, friendly host (with pickup service and good tips for things to do/check in the city).
We had a great time in Budapest during Christmas, what a wonderful city.
The apartment was big and clean. The location was really comfortable and we could walk everywhere. Bela was very punctual.
To sum up: everything was really fine, the only thing to point out is that I like to get some more information about the city by the host.
We were met outside the flat as the taxi dropped us off. Fortunately the strong young man was able to carry our heavy luggage up the three flights of stairs to the first floor flat. The flat is huge and has more storage than it was possible to fill. Bed is wide but pillows could do with renewing and some of the power points don't work. Yes, the flat is dark, but we drew back the net curtains and this helped a lot. The biggest positive is the location. Two minutes from Opera Metro Line 1, Andrassy Avenue and the Cathedral within easy walking distance - and SO QUIET! Lots of local shops including butchery, deli (weekdays) and 24-hr shop. Would certainly recommend the flat to others.
The apartment was great, worm and cozy with the best location close to Vaci Street and Opera!
It was easy to keep in touch with Béla, I do recommend this place for your staying in Budapest!
Absolutamente genial. El piso de Béla es ideal; situado justo en frente de la ópera, céntrico; a escasos min caminando de la plaza Deak Ferenc de Budapest donde se pueden coger las tres líneas de metro.
El piso es caliente, con todas las comodidades. Si volviera a ir a Budapest, no me molestaría en mirar otros pisos.
Béla y la gente que trabaja con ella son muy profesionales y amables. Excelentes.
Absolutly great! Bèla's floor is ideal. Placed just in front of Opera House, at city center, near only minutes walking to Deak Ferenc square where you can take all underground lines.
Floor is warm, comfort. If I`ll go to Budapest I dont lose time looking for another one.
Béla and her people are professional, polite and excelent team
This host has 625 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Welcome to Budapest ! I will make sure that you feel comfortable and have a wonderful stay in my apartment. If you have any questions, please contact me.