About this listing
The home of the Phantom of the Opera ;) - Apartment Pozole
Best points about the property:
Just behind the Opera, in Pest’s cultural center, in the pedestrian street can be found this exclusive flat waiting for you and your company to discover Budapest. The separate bedroom and the airy livingroom assure comfortable rest for 5 people. In the well-equipped kitchen and dining room you can cook for any nation’s (website hidden), fast Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher and ironing possibilities are ready for your service.
Hints and tips from the owner:
Welcome in the neighbourhood of the theathers and showrooms of the fashion designers! Fancy for classic or trendy entertainment? The Opera, the Liszt Academy of Music, museums, galleries are just around you, no to mention the thermal baths, the best restaurants, clubs, bars and ruinpubs. Near or far? No problem at all, just take the Continent’s oldest underground and you can reach any part of the city. Indulge yourself in Budapest!
The closest metrostop is the Opera on M1.
Other Things to Note
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
Bela's place was lovely! So close to the opera house and a metro line and several nice restaurants and shops.
A great homebase for a Budapest vacation
Bela was very flexible with our arrival especially because our public transportation was late arriving into the city. The apartment was very spacious and clean. We loved our stay! Great location too!
Lo mejor de este apartamento era definitivamente la ubicación. Se encuentra justo en la calle peatonal de la ópera y es perfecto como sitio base. Además tienes sitios de salir y comer al lado y el ruido no es ningún problema ya que no se escucha.
Sin embargo había algunas cosas,como el lavavajillas que no funcionaba, las almohadas (casi inexistentes) o los sofás cama que dejaban un poco que desear (aun así he de decir que no dormimos mal, la cama esta bien). El apartamento es bastante amplio, bastante parecido a las fotos, menos luminoso pero ningún problema. Fueron bastante amables dejándonos guardar las maletas hasta que nos fuimos a la 1:30 pm. En definitiva, si queréis algo económico céntrico y no vais a estar mucho rato en el apartamento ni esperáis nada lujoso entonces esta bastante bien para vuestra estancia en Budapest, ciudad que nos ha enamorado. Nosotras eramos 4 chicas universitarias.
Si sois jóvenes hay una discoteca/ruin pub(instant) que esta genial y a un 1 minuto andando.
The most positive thing is the great location, very central. The flat is very close to the Opera Metro Station and the Cathedral within easy walking distance. The flat is very big but not very clean. A bit dark because the windows overlook a courtyard with a very high wall in front. But the upside is that it's very quiet. Bed was large but pillows are too low and uncomfortable.
It has the potential to be a great apartment, but needs more care by the owners. Bianka was very kind with us, responded immediately to our requests and booked it for us airport transfers.
The apartment had a problem, so I was kindly given another apartment in Budapest, more or less in the same area. The apartment was clean, and I was welcomed with good information and maps. The price was very good for the location and for the apartment itself. It will be a pleasure to come back to the apartment in the future, to enjoy more of Budapest. Last detail: after leaving the partment I would advise to leave the baggage at Nyugati Palyaudvar and go to the Scecheny Thermes to enjoy some relax before leaving the city :)
The host provided all possible support required at any point of time. For example, she helped us with the transfer from the airport and after. We have baby chair and baby cribs so very family friendly. Her response was immense and effective. All in all, everything which were in the description was in the place. The location is perfect for those who like to be close to the city centre and main sightseen. It was walkable distance to St. Stephen's Basilica, Hungarian Parliament Building, and Buda Castle . The apartment is in opposite side of Hungarian State Opera House and it takes only 15 min by metro to the Budapest Keleti. The area has some interesting places as a local theatre. Within 10 min you can reach SPAR shop and 1-2 local grocery stores. The neighbourhood had very pleasant impression due to proximity shops, restaurants , and boutique.
Very nice apartment (love the high ceilings), great location (close to Metro station and walking distance to good shopping and restaurant areas), nice characteristic building, friendly host (with pickup service and good tips for things to do/check in the city).
We had a great time in Budapest during Christmas, what a wonderful city.
This host has 687 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews