About This Listing
About the apartment...
- Fully furnished, clean, and spacious top floor apartment (on the third floor of apt building)
- Wood floors (tile in the kitchen and bathroom), high ceilings with crown molding
- Quiet, south facing bedrooms that are in the back of the building
- Heater with thermostat
- Coin operated laundry machines on first level
- Very safe and friendly building with young professionals and families
Living Room: Large kitchen table and chairs, large sofa (can sleep 1), full bay window, coffee table, 50" HDTV with cable and wireless high speed internet, (website hidden) TV and PS3 (both equipped with BluRay Players), DVD collection that you can use while in the apartment
Bedroom 1: Queen-size bed (sleeps 2), partial bay window, desk
Bedroom 2: Currently unfurnished, but can be used for storing luggage or if you have an aerobed
Kitchen: Fully remodeled in 2010, new tile, wooden cabinets, granite counter tops, fridge, microwave, toaster, oven
Bathroom: Fully remodeled in 2010, new tile, new tub, new toilet, new sink, new medicine cabinet
Interaction with Guests
Available over text/email/phone to answer any and all questions during guest stay.
- In the center of Upper Haight/Haight Ashbury, one of the most well known neighborhoods in San Francisco
-One block from the famous Haight St, which has popular restaurants, shops, bars and cafes.
- 2 blocks from beautiful Golden Gate Park and panhandle, with many running/biking trails and museums (California Academy of Science and the De Young).
- 2 blocks from Whole Foods
- 7 min walk to the N train, which takes you downtown or to BART (public transportation to/from SFO Airport).
- One block from many bus lines including: (phone number hidden), which will take you to most popular parts of the city.
We like to keep our apartment clean and take care of each other's things, so we expect the same from any renters. We also would like to respect our neighbors, so are looking for renters who will not host excessively loud parties (although having visitors over is fine).
Absolutely no pets or no smoking. Thanks :)
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
About the Host, Tamiz
I'm a guy, early 30s originally from the east coast, but absolutely in love with the Bay Area. I'm also a regular Airbnb guest.
I love to travel and meet fellow travelers, and are more than happy to share everything I love about my city with you. I hope you enjoy your visit to San Francisco!