About this listing
NEW!!! - WIFI in the apartment!
Apartment in a new, award winning building (2006) at the heart of Mexico City. Ideally located near Reforma Avenue and two metro stations. Nice area to explore by foot: restaurants, shopping, museums and XVI century architecture for the History inclined! Enjoy the comfort of home away from home: Quiet and luminous apartment, hardwood floors, minimalistic furniture, internet.
– Fans available.
– 2 full bathrooms (one in-suite, in Master room)
– Linen provided: bedding and towels.
– Two elevators – 24 hours porter – Indoor parking place.
– Laundry / dry cleaning: access in the lobby (extra).
– Indoor swimming pool (swimming cap compulsory, can be
provided). Showers available in changing room.
– Wheelchair Accessible.
– Cleaning service once a week with change of linen.
– Master Room: Queen Bed
– Room 2: Double Bed
– Single mattress (available if needed).
– Local TV (No Cable/Satellite)
– Water filter - High capacity, forget about buying bottles!
– Kettle and cooking utensils.
– A terrace next to the gym and swimming pool. Also a small
– WiFi in the apartment (good for several computers
– Families with kids or teenagers are welcome.
– No pets allowed.
– Minimum age limit for young adults, as main guests: 21.
– No smoking allowed in the apartment. Downstairs, there are
two open patios for smokers ☺, one with tables and chairs.
– It is a quiet new building, ideal for chilling after a long day.
– Young and young at heart citizens will appreciate.
– Across the street: Museo de Arte Popular (Museum of Folk
– Half a block from the ALAMEDA CENTRAL park.
– 15 mins. walk from the ZOCALO, Mexico's Main Square.
– 3 blocks from REFORMA AVENUE, one of the landmarks in
– Close to the Hilton Hotel and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
ACTIVITIES (ON SITE AND NEARBY)
– RESTAURANTS: variety of restaurants, including the
famous SANBORN'S Casa de los Azulejos, where
Pancho Villa and Emiliano Zapata once sat nicely side by
side and had breakfast: we can only guess what they
talked about! ☺.
– SHOPPING: jewelries, antiques, libraries. Department
stores: Palacio de Hierro, Sears and Liverpool.
– BIKE RENTAL at the ALAMEDA CENTRAL.
Sunday mornings the area closes to car circulation until
2pm, so people can take to the streets on their bikes.
– ENTERTAINMENT: Live Theatre, Cinemas.
Palacio de Bellas Artes, Museo Nacional de Arte,
Museo del Estanquillo… impossible to list them all here! ☺
– Famous wrestling theater ARENA COLISEO.
– ART: Murals by Diego Rivera in the Ministry of Education.
– The “Tiempo Libre" (Time Out) magazine is full of
information on what to do in Mexico City.
– TOURIBUS – a must to get an idea of Mexico City. Stop in
front of the Monumento a Juárez, 5 minutes away.
As we say in Mexico: "Mi casa es su casa" (My home is your home), so relax, feel at home and enjoy your stay. I am an email away for any question you may have.
– No smoking (smoking is allowed in the patios, downstairs).
– Minimum age to rent: 21. Kids with parents are welcome.
– $200 USD refundable deposit at start of stay (eventual damages will be deducted).
"Mi casa es su casa" (My home is your home), so relax, feel at home and enjoy your stay. I am an email away for any question you may have.