NEW!!! - WIFI in the apartment!
Apartment in a new, award winning building (2006) at the heart of Mexico City. Ideally located near Reforma Avenue and two metro stations. Nice area to explore by foot: restaurants, shopping, museums and XVI century architecture for the History inclined! Enjoy the comfort of home away from home: Quiet and luminous apartment, hardwood floors, minimalistic furniture, internet.
– Fans available.
– 2 full bathrooms (one in-suite, in Master room)
– Linen provided: bedding and towels.
– Two elevators – 24 hours porter – Indoor parking place.
– Laundry / dry cleaning: access in the lobby (extra).
– Indoor swimming pool (swimming cap compulsory, can be
provided). Showers available in changing room.
– Wheelchair Accessible.
– Cleaning service once a week with change of linen.
– Master Room: Queen Bed
– Room 2: Double Bed
– Single mattress (available if needed).
– Local TV (No Cable/Satellite)
– Water filter - High capacity, forget about buying bottles!
– Kettle and cooking utensils.
– A terrace next to the gym and swimming pool. Also a small
– WiFi in the apartment (good for several computers
– Families with kids or teenagers are welcome.
– No pets allowed.
– Minimum age limit for young adults, as main guests: 21.
– No smoking allowed in the apartment. Downstairs, there are
two open patios for smokers ☺, one with tables and chairs.
– It is a quiet new building, ideal for chilling after a long day.
– Young and young at heart citizens will appreciate.
– Across the street: Museo de Arte Popular (Museum of Folk
– Half a block from the ALAMEDA CENTRAL park.
– 15 mins. walk from the ZOCALO, Mexico’s Main Square.
– 3 blocks from REFORMA AVENUE, one of the landmarks in
– Close to the Hilton Hotel and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
ACTIVITIES (ON SITE AND NEARBY)
– RESTAURANTS: variety of restaurants, including the
famous SANBORN’S Casa de los Azulejos, where
Pancho Villa and Emiliano Zapata once sat nicely side by
side and had breakfast: we can only guess what they
talked about! ☺.
– SHOPPING: jewelries, antiques, libraries. Department
stores: Palacio de Hierro, Sears and Liverpool.
– BIKE RENTAL at the ALAMEDA CENTRAL.
Sunday mornings the area closes to car circulation until
2pm, so people can take to the streets on their bikes.
– ENTERTAINMENT: Live Theatre, Cinemas.
Palacio de Bellas Artes, Museo Nacional de Arte,
Museo del Estanquillo… impossible to list them all here! ☺
– Famous wrestling theater ARENA COLISEO.
– ART: Murals by Diego Rivera in the Ministry of Education.
– The “Tiempo Libre” (Time Out) magazine is full of
information on what to do in Mexico City.
– TOURIBUS – a must to get an idea of Mexico City. Stop in
front of the Monumento a Juárez, 5 minutes away.
As we say in Mexico: "Mi casa es su casa" (My home is your home), so relax, feel at home and enjoy your stay. I am an email away for any question you may have.
El departamento se encuentra en un lugar muy seguro y en una zona donde puedes llegar caminando a varios lugares importante de la ciudad.
O apartamento é muito bom, conforme a descrição. A localização excelente para quem chega à Cidade do méxico pela primeira vez. A anfitriã é muito gentil e agradável. Os funcionários do edifício também são gentis. Tem boas camas, água quente, internet wifi. Voltaremos!
Paulina's place was the perfect solution for our stay in MC. Safe, spacious, and centrally located. Very happy to have been her guest.
I went to Mexico City for vacation with my mom and my toddler and decided to book this place based on reviews. It was great. The apartment was clean and spacious for all three of us. There was filtered water available which was really nice. The kitchen was fully equipped so it made it easy to cook, etc. It was also within walking distance to a lot of the nearby attractions and a very close drive with taxi to other major attraction sites. I was really happy with the experience. Gabriela was also very nice...we were a little late arriving to the apartment because I forgot there was a two hour time difference between LA and Mexico City but she was very understanding.
Es la segunda vez que llegamos a este hermoso lugar!
La experiencia es como para ser repetida, entonces, volvemos. El lugar es lindo, cómodo, seguro y muy bien situado, justo al frente de uno de los museos más hermosos de México, el de arte popular, a un par de cuadras del Palacio de Bellas Artes por más señas.
En el departamento hay todas las comodidades, incluyendo una buena señal de wi-fi. Paulina y Gabriela son atentas y amables, nos ayudaron además con detalles y tips sobre como ir y turistear en el D. F., total, no podemos sino recomendar el lugar y las dueñas!
The apartment was very centrally located and Paulina was very flexible with the check in and out times which was great for leaving bags before going to the airport. Her sister met us on arrival and gave us a great tour of the apartment complex. Enjoyable stay in Mexico.
Great location! The space is sunny, spacious, and very comfortable. Personnel in the building make us feel safe and were extremely helpful and courteous. We definitively use this place again in our next visit to Mexico City.
Paulina's place was everything she described and more! The apartment was cozy and comfortable and close to many of the attractions you will want to see during your stay in Mexico City. It was a great home base for us during our 9 day stay in the city. It is close to great food, museums, Alameda park, the Turibus, Metro and more. This was our 1st time trying AirBNB and thanks to Paulina and her sister Gabby, we will definately be doing it again. If you need a great place to stay, stop looking...this place is it.
The description and pictures of the place are true to life. Paulina got in touch immediately after I the reservation was accepted. Upon arrival Gabriella (Paulina’s Sister) met us and gave us a tour of the place, she was very gracious. You can't ask for a better location, the area is very safe and within walking distance to many landmarks. The city center (Zocalo) and transportation are minutes away. The apartment is very clean and well kept. Tour bus pickup is steps away. We found many great eating places from inexpensive to the high-end not far from the apartment. I would definite refer all my friends that I know are going to be in Mexico City to stay here. And I will certainly connect with Gabriela the next time I am in town. It's truly a home away from home. I totally recommend it if you don't like to be in a hotel room environment.
I think Paulina, together with her sister Gabriela, provide a very good hosting service. The place itself is in a great location, close to a metro and metrobus station and within walking distance to main atractions of "Centro Historico". The apartment is clean and well kept. Cleaning service was thorough and efficient. And last but not least, the hosts are very friendly and helpful.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT