The nearest public transport: Subway station Ponte Lungo 200 Mt. Bus (phone number hidden)
Close to: APPIO LATINO. The " Appio Latino" district was born in 1909. Its centre is Kings of Rome's square, a square full of boutiques where you can do shopping. Between the most important monuments around this area, you can admire Porta San Sebastiano and the famous "Aurelian walls". The district is connected very well to the rest of the city, thanks to the underground. You cannot miss "parco della Caffarella" and "Villa dei Quintini".
• Size: 60 m2
• Occupancy: 6 People
• New renovated
• Modern and stilish furnishings
• Ideal apartment for a couple or a whole family
• Num. of bedrooms: 2
• 1 room with king size marriage bed
• 1 room with 2 single beds and 1 sofa bed queen size
• Wardrobe room
• Bathroom with shower and bath tub
• Level: 3°
• Elevator: yes
• Distance to city centre: 10 minutes by public transportation
• Every purchases in the neighbourhood ( open-air market, supermarket, pharmacy, taxi station, post-office, restaurants.
• King size marriage bed 1
• Queen size marriage sofa bed 1
• Single beds : 2
• Bed linen and towels
• Cooking facilities
• Coffee machine
• Pots / kitchenwares
• TV in every room
• Cd-Mp3 reader in everyroom
• DVD reader
• ADSL Free Internet connection
• Cauzione: 100 € IN CONTANTI, RIMBORSATA ALLA PARTENZA
• Ora d'ingresso: DALLE 13:00 IN POI
• Ora di partenza: ENTRO LE 11:00
• Restrizioni orarie: PER ARRIVI OLTRE LE ORE 21 E’ PREVISTO UN SUPPLEMENTO DI 40 EURO, DOPO LE 24 DI 60 EURO
• Deposito bagagli: ALL’INTERNO DELL’APPARTAMENTO
• Acqua, gas, elettricità: INCLUSO
• Si accettano animali: SI’, SU RICHIESTA E SPECIFICANDO IL TIPO
• Limite d'etá: NO
• Consegna chiavi: ALL'APPARTAMENTO
• Pulizia: ALLA PARTENZA 30 €
(I stayed at APT1 instead of APT2)
It was really good experience staying at Tanni's.
before we going there i was worried about the comment about construction and noisy.
but the construction was over and it was not that (website hidden), pizzeria, supermarket, metro.. everything was very close.
When we were there, Tanni was working so other people helped us to get the key. I actually could not meet Tanni, but she was really kind on the phone and made my little daughter free!!
Thanks to her we could enjoy wonderful ROME :)
The location is great, anything you need is within a block. The apartment was very nice and we felt safe. The tenants were also friendly and helpful. The bus stop was a few blocks away and it took about 25 minutes to get to the main bus station (Termini). Then we would take another bus to our planned attraction for the day. We would buy an all day bus pass. It's best to purchase it at the main station (Termini) as the local markets usually have limited amounts of day passes.
There was no wifi and the apartment had 2 fans that you plug into the wall. It was the middle of June and it was extremely hot in the apartment (and were from miami) and surrounding buildings blocked any breeze from coming in.
Other than that, I would recommend anyone on a budget to stay here but I would suggest to check the weather first for any heat waves.
The apartment was conveniently located and fairly comfortable. We had to pay an extra 40 Euros because we arrived after 9 pm, but that was mentioned at the time of booking. Having WiFi would have been really nice, but overall it worked out pretty well
This host has 33 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm Tanya I come from Russia in Italy because of love ! I have some properties with my boyfriend here in Italy that we use like home for holidays that we want to share and rent.