In my very humble opinion, my apartment is cheerful, warm and inviting. I have worked hard to ensure that it offers modern comfort and that it gives off a stylish vibe. The white decor provides an additional edge. It is for these reasons that I request my guests to treat my place not like a hotel room, but like their home away from home. It is also for these reasons that I ask guests to abide by a few simple principles:
1) No feet on the furniture.
2) All windows and doors should be closed and locked when you leave the apartment; shutters should be closed as well if you're spending the night out/away.
3) I will leave some start up provisions in the kitchen for guests, including water, cereal, milk, coffee, etc, but the other items in my pantry are off limits, please.
4) If you damage or break something, please alert me as soon as you can.
5) Please try to keep the place tidy. Depending on the length of your stay, if we agree ahead of time, my cleaning lady may come in during your visit to freshen things up.
6) I have severe allergies and asthma. Therefore, my apartment is a no-smoking zone. This includes the terraces. Please no smoking anywhere on the property.
7) My neighbours are very reserved people. Guests are thus asked to keep noise to a minimum so as not to disturb them.
8) While I want you to feel at home and enjoy, please be gentle on my beautiful and I'd like to keep it that way.
This host has 44 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love to travel! But after my globetrotting, I always exhale when I return to the Eternal City, my adopted home. And I look forward to having a chance to welcome you to my apartment in the heart of Rome so that you, too, can enjoy all that this wonderful destination has to offer.