Luxury 3 bedroom riad with plunge pool and roof terrace. Located in North part of the Old Town, just 10 mins walk from the markets.
All bedrooms with private bathroom and air conditioning.
Daily breakfast, wifi and housekeeper service included.
This property combines modernity and tradition.
This riad benefits of all comfort and sleeps 6 and comprises:
The Ground floor:
- Patio with pool 4mx2.5m
- Large Moroccan Bhou (large outdoor covered salon)
- Air conditioned living room with fireplace + TV + DVD+ stereo system
- A formal dining room / breakfast room
- An office corner
- Fully fitted kitchen , air conditioned with a dining room : Oven, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker , kettle, bar.
The Floor :
- 2 double bedrooms with their private bathroom and air-conditioned .
- 1 double bedroom with its private bathroom, air conditioned with 2 beds which can be either joined (with a zipper) or detached into two separate single beds.
Rooftop Terrace :
- Summer Kitchen: toaster, kettle, hob, oven ,barbecue,
- Table with 8 chairs,
- 4 loungers,
- Open salon
Others : WIFI , TV, SAFE, house linen, towels, sheets, mattress covers .
This luxury riad is offered on an exclusive short let basis. Prices include breakfast and the house staff can cook meals on request for a small extra charge.
You will enjoy the Riad in full exclusivity giving you the privacy you need.
Interaction with Guests
The house staff will be available to do the cleaning and breakfast and to assist whenever required. They will be available to cook meals for a small extra fee.
The riad is located in the old Medina (historic walled city centre).
The best way to explore the ancient Medina streets and alleys is on foot. Recently the local tuctuc companies provide a good alternative.
Other Things to Note
- minimum stay of 3 nights.
- the riad accomodates 6 paying guests
- guest staying over at night will be limited to those who booked and checked in. Other guests can visit during daytime but won't be able to stay over night. Passport copies of all guests will be required prior to arrival.
- this is a private dwelling in the medina and not a hotel or B&B. To keep the peace and quiet of the neighbourhood we ask our guests to respect our neighbours by keeping noise levels down.
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
I am an expat who has been living in Marrakech for several years, I manage a few properties for holiday rental on behalf of friends.
We aim to give you accurate information and a great service. The properties we put forward have been hand picked and selected because we know the owners.
Marrakech is a great destination which will awaken all your senses and we are here to make your stay a memorable event.