This is a cozy 2 bederoom Barbadian Style cottage. The property is fully enclosed and nesteled within a grove of mature trees. Just a stones throw away from the ocean, the property features a large pool and patio
1) Renters agree to turn off Air Conditioning when not at home.
2) Renters agree to not smoke on property and it is understood that if they do they will lose their damage deposit.
3) Renters agree to be completely responsible for any and all damage to the property caused by Renters or their guests. Tenants will forfeit any portion of the damage deposit that is reasonably attributable to broken, damaged, or missing items.
4) Renters will forfeit security deposit if doors are not locked upon check-out.
5) Renters agree that they cannot hold the Property Manager responsible for any items left behind after check out.
6) Renters agree that lost keys will incur a replacement cost of $30 per key.
7) Renters understand that parties and/or excessive noise/music is not permitted on property
8) Primary Renter must be at least 21 years of age to rent this property and is required to be staying on the premises.
9) Renter understands that the Property Manager reserves the right to refuse service at their discretion.
Renter agrees to hold Property Manager and/or Property Owners harmless and agree to indemnify the Property Manager and/or Property Owners for legal expense or payment of claims arising out of bodily injury, personal property damage, personal injury occurring on or about the premises, robbery, vandalism, acts of God, inclement weather conditions, or accidents related to fire.
We loved our stay at the Barbadian cottage. It had charm and character that you simply wont get from a generic holiday apartment in a large complex. It has a number of things that aren't listed on AirBnB including a BBQ and Wifi. As others have stated a car is certainly important as Ocean City is a little way from the tourist areas. Check in and check out were painless and flexible.For the price you will struggle to find anything as good!! I would certainly recommend a stay here.
Loved staying at this little island cottage. It is far removed from everything, meaning you will probably need a car to get around, which is perfect if you want to have privacy, peace and quiet (except for the little barking dog across the road, but no big deal). The pool is a great touch too! There was bread, cheese, coffee and fruit waiting for us on arrival too which was awesome as we arrived late, we didn't have a car and everything was closed. I loved this place and would love to come back and stay. My island home
Lily was very welcoming and even drove us to grab lunch nearby when we first arrived. The house is perfect for an island escape. We appreciated that it was away from big hotels and it came complete with a well stocked kitchen. We had a rental car for a couple of days, but we were also fine taking the bus and walking to the local market and down to the beach. We'd definitely book the house again!
We loved staying at this cute cottage, it has a great outdoor space with pool and has everything you need in a home away from home. Lily was very responsive and helpful. We found the location brilliant too, only 10 mins from the airport and away from the touristy areas - however make sure you hire a car to drive around and get to the beaches on the West coast. Thank you Lily, hopefully we'll be back!
A real Bajan style cottage with a pool and you couldn't ask for more in Barbados. Lily was a great host, helpful at all times..
Just book it, you know you wanna dammit!
Myself, my husband and a couple friends had a wonderful stay in Barbados. The house was clean and comfortable. Lily was a great communicator, she even met us at the airport and guided us to the house, which would have been difficult to find otherwise.
The house is located in a mostly residential neighborhood close to some of the islands most beautiful beaches, Crane Beach and Foul Bay. Also close by, our group enjoyed Cutters for lunch, delicious fresh deli food & fantastic rum punch! (website hidden)
I highly recommend staying at the Barbadian Style Cottage in Ocean City!
We had a nice stay at this simple and rustic but very cosy beach cottage. It is perfectly equipped and located. You can sit on the veranda, look on the ocean and enjoy the wonderful breeze. Great beaches and a supermarket are not far but a car is recommended. There was a problem with the pool first, which was too dirty to be used, but it was cleaned and fixed very fast. Everybody was very helpful. Would stay here again!
This host has 120 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi my name is Lily Dash,
I am the CEO of Villabound, The Villa Company. Caribound is a boutique holiday rental company specializing in the best that the Caribbean Villa market has to offer. We are based in the Caribbean Island of Barbados but we represent villas all over the world including Los Angeles, Brazil and Miami.